Breaking Bad
Isnt this the last season though? One would think they would have to start wrapping it up soon.
they are doing 8 episodes now and 8 more to wrap it up in 2013.
Isnt this the last season though? One would think they would have to start wrapping it up soon.
they are doing 8 episodes now and 8 more to wrap it up in 2013.
Hoop. The season or series? Season maybe, series I disagree.
Also, when Walt installs the surveillance equipment on Hanks computer, wouldn't the IT guys detect something foreign installed on their networks?
Hoop. The season or series? Season maybe, series I disagree.
Also, when Walt installs the surveillance equipment on Hanks computer, wouldn't the IT guys detect something foreign installed on their networks?
When the series began I thought Skylar was hot as well but now she is one ugly bi%ch if you ask me. The script writers and Anna Gunn doing a real good job with this role change. I doubt anyone like Skylar at this point and she is really selling it.
I thought this was a good episode too. I know it is only a TV show but I hate the fact they killed a kid. I am curious what the purpose of the spider holds. It is to show that he was just a kid doing kid things; is it to show that this kid is curious and willing to put himself in danger and this time around it got him; or is it a clue to his disappearance later on. Any thoughts here?
When the series began I thought Skylar was hot as well but now she is one ugly bi%ch if you ask me. The script writers and Anna Gunn doing a real good job with this role change. I doubt anyone like Skylar at this point and she is really selling it.
I thought this was a good episode too. I know it is only a TV show but I hate the fact they killed a kid. I am curious what the purpose of the spider holds. It is to show that he was just a kid doing kid things; is it to show that this kid is curious and willing to put himself in danger and this time around it got him; or is it a clue to his disappearance later on. Any thoughts here?
I'm digging this season.
The fact that Walt was so quick to vote to kill the business women and thinking about killing the train engineers means he's completely crossed over to being Heisneburg.
Walter White is dead as Skylar/Jesse knew him. Crazy ass character arcs this season.
The killing of this kid is going to cause jesse to come apart.
I'm digging this season.
The fact that Walt was so quick to vote to kill the business women and thinking about killing the train engineers means he's completely crossed over to being Heisneburg.
Walter White is dead as Skylar/Jesse knew him. Crazy ass character arcs this season.
The killing of this kid is going to cause jesse to come apart.
The train robbery was silly but entertaining.
The boy was looking for that spider obviously, he knew exactly how to handle it with no fear. Brilliant writing on that scene.
The train robbery was silly but entertaining.
The boy was looking for that spider obviously, he knew exactly how to handle it with no fear. Brilliant writing on that scene.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,780
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,648
- PART DEUX 157
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,708
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
