• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Falcons-Saints Expert Picks
      • Falcons-Saints Prediction
      • Falcons-Saints TD Picks
      • Falcons-Saints Props
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Movies & Television

    Breaking Bad

    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»
    CMJohnson1
    Sparky10191
    Dutch1976
    Bling
    JakeLake720
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 20527
    Posts: 233
    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    CMJohnson1
    CMJohnson1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 36739
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2013 - 1:41 AM ET #201

    Like I said before...there are so many damn options with this finale.  I don't think I've ever witnessed this in television history.  You could predict where Seinfeld, Friends, MASH, etc could end

    Reply
    Like I said before...there are so many damn options with this finale.  I don't think I've ever witnessed this in television history.  You could predict where Seinfeld, Friends, MASH, etc could end

     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2013 - 1:46 PM ET #202

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:



    felina

    if u mix the words up it also is finale

    Yea...that's what Gilligan said (quick glance and it looks like finale) but the chemistry connection to it is really cool.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:



    felina

    if u mix the words up it also is finale

    Yea...that's what Gilligan said (quick glance and it looks like finale) but the chemistry connection to it is really cool.
     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2013 - 2:10 PM ET #203

    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

    Like I said before...there are so many damn options with this finale.  I don't think I've ever witnessed this in television history.  You could predict where Seinfeld, Friends, MASH, etc could end

    Every week of this season I think I have it figured out and I'm always wrong..I dig that.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

    Like I said before...there are so many damn options with this finale.  I don't think I've ever witnessed this in television history.  You could predict where Seinfeld, Friends, MASH, etc could end

    Every week of this season I think I have it figured out and I'm always wrong..I dig that.

     
    Bling
    Bling
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 41476
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2013 - 8:22 PM ET #204

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwamV1fbYQk
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwamV1fbYQk
     
    JakeLake720
    JakeLake720
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 4992
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2013 - 2:38 AM ET #205

       I say Walt will go out on a good note (or as good as possible given his situation)..Taking out the brotherhood and saving Jesse..Walt will ultimately decide that saving Jesse is one of the few decent things left that he can do. Walt will also find a way to finally give is family financial security, but it won't be through drug money. Walt will find a loophole or something in writing that says he still owns a big portion of Gray Matter Technologies, and his family will be set for life..just like Walt always wanted..THE END
    Reply
       I say Walt will go out on a good note (or as good as possible given his situation)..Taking out the brotherhood and saving Jesse..Walt will ultimately decide that saving Jesse is one of the few decent things left that he can do. Walt will also find a way to finally give is family financial security, but it won't be through drug money. Walt will find a loophole or something in writing that says he still owns a big portion of Gray Matter Technologies, and his family will be set for life..just like Walt always wanted..THE END
     
    JakeLake720
    JakeLake720
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 4992
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2013 - 2:46 AM ET #206

    And after this entire series, it will be somewhat poetic that Walt did not have to sell any drugs at all, because he is a billionaire through his company..
    Reply
    And after this entire series, it will be somewhat poetic that Walt did not have to sell any drugs at all, because he is a billionaire through his company..
     
    Canada_Chris
    Canada_Chris
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2462
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2013 - 7:12 AM ET #207

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLake720:

       I say Walt will go out on a good note (or as good as possible given his situation)..Taking out the brotherhood and saving Jesse..Walt will ultimately decide that saving Jesse is one of the few decent things left that he can do. Walt will also find a way to finally give is family financial security, but it won't be through drug money. Walt will find a loophole or something in writing that says he still owns a big portion of Gray Matter Technologies, and his family will be set for life..just like Walt always wanted..THE END


    I think Walter White is already dead.  I think that was the whole point of the final scene with him watching Gretchen.  As she said in the interview, the sweet, kind man they once knew is gone.

    He is now officially Heisenberg.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLake720:

       I say Walt will go out on a good note (or as good as possible given his situation)..Taking out the brotherhood and saving Jesse..Walt will ultimately decide that saving Jesse is one of the few decent things left that he can do. Walt will also find a way to finally give is family financial security, but it won't be through drug money. Walt will find a loophole or something in writing that says he still owns a big portion of Gray Matter Technologies, and his family will be set for life..just like Walt always wanted..THE END


    I think Walter White is already dead.  I think that was the whole point of the final scene with him watching Gretchen.  As she said in the interview, the sweet, kind man they once knew is gone.

    He is now officially Heisenberg.

     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2013 - 1:13 PM ET #208

    Unless it's a comedy that I really like I'm not the biggest fan of reruns of tv shows. But this marathon has me hooked. And I've already seen the first 5 and a half seasons twice before.
    Reply
    Unless it's a comedy that I really like I'm not the biggest fan of reruns of tv shows. But this marathon has me hooked. And I've already seen the first 5 and a half seasons twice before.
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2013 - 11:10 PM ET #209

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:



    Yep. Or he dies in the process of saving Pinkman. I can almost guarantee that happens.




    Great series. All in all, this is probably my favorite TV show ever. I even went through a Heisenberg phase during it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:



    Yep. Or he dies in the process of saving Pinkman. I can almost guarantee that happens.




    Great series. All in all, this is probably my favorite TV show ever. I even went through a Heisenberg phase during it.
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2013 - 11:28 PM ET #210

    Loved the ending. While it's in the back of my mind that it's total bullshiit that Walt was able to not fault at all from the moment he was shot to the moment he went to the lab...I still loved how it ended and I definitely got closure from it as I feel many did as well.
    Reply
    Loved the ending. While it's in the back of my mind that it's total bullshiit that Walt was able to not fault at all from the moment he was shot to the moment he went to the lab...I still loved how it ended and I definitely got closure from it as I feel many did as well.
     
    CMJohnson1
    CMJohnson1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 36739
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2013 - 12:18 AM ET #211

    It answered just about every question that it had raised in previous episodes.  Everything except what happened with Huell.
    Reply
    It answered just about every question that it had raised in previous episodes.  Everything except what happened with Huell.
     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2013 - 1:58 AM ET #212

    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

       Everything except what happened with Huell.

     

    He's still sitting in that condo eating the paste off the back of the wallpaper.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

       Everything except what happened with Huell.

     

    He's still sitting in that condo eating the paste off the back of the wallpaper.

     
    ICAPSports
    ICAPSports
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 36392
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2013 - 2:52 AM ET #213

    great ending to one of, if not the greatest television series of all time
    Reply
    great ending to one of, if not the greatest television series of all time
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2013 - 5:05 AM ET #214

    Great ending.  Walt was true to himself to the end.  He looked out for his family, he always took care of his enemies, and he looked out for Jesse.  Him dying amid the masterpiece he created was appropriate. I had a feeling Jesse would eventually be "freed" in more ways than one.  

    I am glad "Gray Matter" was a small piece of the ending, but I am glad they included it. 

    Yeah, it was somewhat predictable, but it was consistent with the whole series. Perfect song for the ending as well. 

    Watched "Talking Bad" with Vince Gilligan and a host of actors after....great stuff. You don't recognize how brilliant people like Gilligan are until you hear them talk about how they think. 

    Reply
    Great ending.  Walt was true to himself to the end.  He looked out for his family, he always took care of his enemies, and he looked out for Jesse.  Him dying amid the masterpiece he created was appropriate. I had a feeling Jesse would eventually be "freed" in more ways than one.  

    I am glad "Gray Matter" was a small piece of the ending, but I am glad they included it. 

    Yeah, it was somewhat predictable, but it was consistent with the whole series. Perfect song for the ending as well. 

    Watched "Talking Bad" with Vince Gilligan and a host of actors after....great stuff. You don't recognize how brilliant people like Gilligan are until you hear them talk about how they think. 

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2013 - 5:12 AM ET #215

    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

    Like I said before...there are so many damn options with this finale.  I don't think I've ever witnessed this in television history.  You could predict where Seinfeld, Friends, MASH, etc could end


    I thought it was very predictable. Walt essentially commits suicide while destroying his enemies and saving Jesse....thought it was fantastic that they let Jesse take care of Todd. Walt also made sure his family was taken care of. Pretty much what he was as his character developed through the entire series.  You get the feeling Jesse was going to be able to make a life for himself as Walts ends. Made perfect sense IMO. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

    Like I said before...there are so many damn options with this finale.  I don't think I've ever witnessed this in television history.  You could predict where Seinfeld, Friends, MASH, etc could end


    I thought it was very predictable. Walt essentially commits suicide while destroying his enemies and saving Jesse....thought it was fantastic that they let Jesse take care of Todd. Walt also made sure his family was taken care of. Pretty much what he was as his character developed through the entire series.  You get the feeling Jesse was going to be able to make a life for himself as Walts ends. Made perfect sense IMO. 
     
    Capper007
    Capper007
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 6909
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2013 - 2:10 PM ET #216

    Best show ever!

    Sad to see it go! But what a great ending!

    Reply

    Best show ever!

    Sad to see it go! But what a great ending!

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2013 - 4:13 PM ET #217

    Had to watch NE/Atlanta last night so I watched BrBd this morning.Until the WorldSeries,there isn't anything on TV.
    Reply
    Had to watch NE/Atlanta last night so I watched BrBd this morning.Until the WorldSeries,there isn't anything on TV.
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2013 - 5:05 PM ET #218

    Couple of additional thoughts:  I thought it would have been a shame if anyone killed Walt other than Walt.  

    But did anyone else feel like Heisenberg killed Walt during the course of the series, but in the end, Walt killed Heisenberg?  I don't think Heisenberg lets Jesse live.  

    What say everyone else?
    Reply
    Couple of additional thoughts:  I thought it would have been a shame if anyone killed Walt other than Walt.  

    But did anyone else feel like Heisenberg killed Walt during the course of the series, but in the end, Walt killed Heisenberg?  I don't think Heisenberg lets Jesse live.  

    What say everyone else?
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2013 - 6:05 PM ET #219

    Just listened and read the lyrics to "Baby Blue" by Badfinger.  The one thing Walt was brilliant at....making great Meth.  

    Just perfection.  Still remember that episode with the fly.  


    Reply
    Just listened and read the lyrics to "Baby Blue" by Badfinger.  The one thing Walt was brilliant at....making great Meth.  

    Just perfection.  Still remember that episode with the fly.  


     
    Big_ROn
    Big_ROn
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 305
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2013 - 9:42 AM ET #220

    best show ever...
    Reply
    best show ever...
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2013 - 10:43 AM ET #221

    Regarding the title of the final episode....from Wiki.  

    The finale's title of the TV series Breaking Bad, "Felina" is a reference to the Marty Robbins song. This is alluded to within the episode by Walter White stealing a car in New Hampshire and discovering a Marty Robbins cassette in the glove box; as he starts up the car, the song "El Paso" begins playing on the stereo. The events of this episode and the few preceding it also have some parallels with the plot of a fugitive returning to the town he escaped from in the past (in this case, Walter White, a federal fugitive, is returning to Albuquerque, New Mexico) and then being shot and dying. With Walt finally admitting in the episode his love for his criminal activities, he dies amongst the meth cooking equipment, just as the song's antagonist dies in the arms of his love.



    Reply
    Regarding the title of the final episode....from Wiki.  

    The finale's title of the TV series Breaking Bad, "Felina" is a reference to the Marty Robbins song. This is alluded to within the episode by Walter White stealing a car in New Hampshire and discovering a Marty Robbins cassette in the glove box; as he starts up the car, the song "El Paso" begins playing on the stereo. The events of this episode and the few preceding it also have some parallels with the plot of a fugitive returning to the town he escaped from in the past (in this case, Walter White, a federal fugitive, is returning to Albuquerque, New Mexico) and then being shot and dying. With Walt finally admitting in the episode his love for his criminal activities, he dies amongst the meth cooking equipment, just as the song's antagonist dies in the arms of his love.



     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2013 - 10:52 AM ET #222

    And at last here I

    Am on the hill overlooking El Paso;
    I can see Rosa's cantina below.
    My love is strong and it pushes me onward.
    Down off the hill to Felina I go.

    Off to my right I see five mounted cowboys;
    Off to my left ride a dozen or more.
    Shouting and shooting I can't let them catch me.
    I have to make it to Rosa's back door.

    Something is dreadfully wrong for I feel
    A deep burning pain in my side.
    Though I am trying
    To stay in the saddle,
    I'm getting weary,
    Unable to ride.

    But my love for

    Felina is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
    Though I am weary I can't stop to rest.
    I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
    I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.

    From out of nowhere Felina has found me,
    Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.
    Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
    One little kiss and Felina, good-bye. 
    Reply
    And at last here I

    Am on the hill overlooking El Paso;
    I can see Rosa's cantina below.
    My love is strong and it pushes me onward.
    Down off the hill to Felina I go.

    Off to my right I see five mounted cowboys;
    Off to my left ride a dozen or more.
    Shouting and shooting I can't let them catch me.
    I have to make it to Rosa's back door.

    Something is dreadfully wrong for I feel
    A deep burning pain in my side.
    Though I am trying
    To stay in the saddle,
    I'm getting weary,
    Unable to ride.

    But my love for

    Felina is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
    Though I am weary I can't stop to rest.
    I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
    I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.

    From out of nowhere Felina has found me,
    Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.
    Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
    One little kiss and Felina, good-bye. 
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2013 - 12:05 AM ET #223

    The last song was great but was going to point out the scene where Walt steals the car and the Marty Robbins"El Paso" is the cassette.

    HutchEmAll explained it better than I could.  I also thought Felina was a anagram.  Genius that it can be both.

    It boggles my mind that a TV show could be so good and have such planning that what we thought were  just good episodes were full of clues to what other episodes would be and it was able to keep building. I'm watching the early shows now and enjoying them twice as much.

    Astounding stuff lots of fun!    GL,    Doc
    Reply
    The last song was great but was going to point out the scene where Walt steals the car and the Marty Robbins"El Paso" is the cassette.

    HutchEmAll explained it better than I could.  I also thought Felina was a anagram.  Genius that it can be both.

    It boggles my mind that a TV show could be so good and have such planning that what we thought were  just good episodes were full of clues to what other episodes would be and it was able to keep building. I'm watching the early shows now and enjoying them twice as much.

    Astounding stuff lots of fun!    GL,    Doc
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2013 - 2:24 AM ET #224

    The more I think about it I think they should have spent the money and expanded that last episode. 2 hrs. They played it out okay but I think left a little unsatisfied.   I don't want to be to picky but Jessie and Todd could have some interaction.  Maybe they could have played some back story stuff showing why this stuff is relavent?   I know I'm a little picky.
    Reply
    The more I think about it I think they should have spent the money and expanded that last episode. 2 hrs. They played it out okay but I think left a little unsatisfied.   I don't want to be to picky but Jessie and Todd could have some interaction.  Maybe they could have played some back story stuff showing why this stuff is relavent?   I know I'm a little picky.
     
     
    Chimpo
    Chimpo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 2260
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2013 - 2:53 AM ET #225

    Lol  He must be starving. Saul Goodman's bodyguard" Huell" still waiting in that room.
    Hank and Gomez told Huell to sit and wait until they come back for him. Hank and Gomez died.....
    Reply
    Lol  He must be starving. Saul Goodman's bodyguard" Huell" still waiting in that room.
    Hank and Gomez told Huell to sit and wait until they come back for him. Hank and Gomez died.....
    All Forums | Movies & Television
    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
    • Monday 10/05/2026 689
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,780
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,648
    • PART DEUX 157
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,694
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.