I lose most of the time so
No gambling , happier bank account
I know what you mean. I still have my winnings from Nats world series futures in one of my gambling accounts because there wasnt time to lose it all :)
I am on reduced unit betting on upcoming events as they wont be "normal". If I win, great, if not, the losses won't be as bad and I will still have a nice balance once sports resume on a more normal (home field, home crowd, full training, full roster) which won't be until there is some kind of vaccine most likely.
Cheers,
Manowarfan1
I know what you mean. I still have my winnings from Nats world series futures in one of my gambling accounts because there wasnt time to lose it all :)
I am on reduced unit betting on upcoming events as they wont be "normal". If I win, great, if not, the losses won't be as bad and I will still have a nice balance once sports resume on a more normal (home field, home crowd, full training, full roster) which won't be until there is some kind of vaccine most likely.
Cheers,
Manowarfan1
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,255
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,039
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,629
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,420
- MLB Playoffs 5,268
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,298
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,827
- Play Thur thru Sat 5,011
- Week 5 Money 11,123
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
