• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Mike Trout Strikeouts

    «First Previous 345 ... 303132 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    lionelhutz1
    ArtSchlichterJr
    KasperNV
    bigred84
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7101
    Posts: 798
    «First Previous 345 ... 303132 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 10:08 AM ET #51

    @bigred84

     Really? He's hitting 350? Really? That is your comment? Come on bro. You're better than that? Do I have to tell you he's on pace for 100 home runs? Do I have to tell you the season just started. Come on bro. You're better than this

    Reply

    @bigred84

     Really? He's hitting 350? Really? That is your comment? Come on bro. You're better than that? Do I have to tell you he's on pace for 100 home runs? Do I have to tell you the season just started. Come on bro. You're better than this

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 10:10 AM ET #52

    For everyone trying to justify Mike Flounder strikeouts by saying the whole league strikes out more. Well, last year, Manny Machado played 30 more games and struck out 47 times less than the "great Mike Founder".. Read that again slowly for the Mike Trout fans who can't comprehend numbers. Easy, numerical numbers. You don't have to win a Fields Medal to understand these numbers. Mic drop

    Reply

    For everyone trying to justify Mike Flounder strikeouts by saying the whole league strikes out more. Well, last year, Manny Machado played 30 more games and struck out 47 times less than the "great Mike Founder".. Read that again slowly for the Mike Trout fans who can't comprehend numbers. Easy, numerical numbers. You don't have to win a Fields Medal to understand these numbers. Mic drop

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 10:25 AM ET #53

    @bigred84

     

     And you are the very reason why that I can't stop commenting. You're the reason why that I keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on in this thread. Really bro? "He's hitting 350". Riddle me this? 2026 will be the 8th season in a row the "great Mike Flounder" will have more strikeouts than hits. Manny Machado has never accomplished this? Manny has never had more strikeouts than hits in a season. And for the record, neither did Frank Thomas, aka, "The Big Hurt" But I know, I know! THE ENTIRE LEAGUE STRIKES OUT MORE THAN IN THE PAST! Another typical Mike Flounder comment. 

    Reply

    @bigred84

     

     And you are the very reason why that I can't stop commenting. You're the reason why that I keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on in this thread. Really bro? "He's hitting 350". Riddle me this? 2026 will be the 8th season in a row the "great Mike Flounder" will have more strikeouts than hits. Manny Machado has never accomplished this? Manny has never had more strikeouts than hits in a season. And for the record, neither did Frank Thomas, aka, "The Big Hurt" But I know, I know! THE ENTIRE LEAGUE STRIKES OUT MORE THAN IN THE PAST! Another typical Mike Flounder comment. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 10:33 AM ET #54

    Imagine the great Mike Trout going on a East Coast road Trip in the '90s. Something that Frank Thomas, Griffey Jr, Bagwell, Piazza, Edgar Martinez, Tony Gwynn to name a few that did. Imagine trout facing, Boston, Yankees, Braves, Texas on the way back home. He would strike out 52 times on that road trip. Clemens, Pedro, Mussina, Cone, Rivera, Maddux, Glavine, smoltz, Kevin Brown and Nolan Ryan. The above mentioned guys did this every year. Just imagine Trout doing this. His stats would be more laughable than they are now. And I didn't even mention Schilling or The Big Unit. But hey, I digress

    Reply

    Imagine the great Mike Trout going on a East Coast road Trip in the '90s. Something that Frank Thomas, Griffey Jr, Bagwell, Piazza, Edgar Martinez, Tony Gwynn to name a few that did. Imagine trout facing, Boston, Yankees, Braves, Texas on the way back home. He would strike out 52 times on that road trip. Clemens, Pedro, Mussina, Cone, Rivera, Maddux, Glavine, smoltz, Kevin Brown and Nolan Ryan. The above mentioned guys did this every year. Just imagine Trout doing this. His stats would be more laughable than they are now. And I didn't even mention Schilling or The Big Unit. But hey, I digress

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 10:41 AM ET #55

    Trout has only faced about 4-5 Hall of Fame pictures in his career. And his stats are absolutely horrendous versus Kershaw, Verlander, scherzer. Griffey Jr faced Hof pictures every week in his career. I challenge you guys. Look at trout stats versus Kershaw and Verlander. Imagine this dude facing Hall of Fame pictures every week like Frank Thomas did, Ken Griffey Jr did. But hey, I digress

    Reply

    Trout has only faced about 4-5 Hall of Fame pictures in his career. And his stats are absolutely horrendous versus Kershaw, Verlander, scherzer. Griffey Jr faced Hof pictures every week in his career. I challenge you guys. Look at trout stats versus Kershaw and Verlander. Imagine this dude facing Hall of Fame pictures every week like Frank Thomas did, Ken Griffey Jr did. But hey, I digress

     
    lionelhutz1
    lionelhutz1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2019
    Posts: 125
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 11:00 AM ET #56

    You do understand that how well a better does is directly dependent on the batters around him dont you?. Griffey jr had edgar, buhner, arod etc. Who is giving Trout protection? Nobody. As to his post season wins, please tell me when in history the angels had 3 stud pitchers in their rotation or at least enough to win a round.  Its a horrible organization that does nothing to win no doubt but that doesnt mean he is terrible.

    Reply

    You do understand that how well a better does is directly dependent on the batters around him dont you?. Griffey jr had edgar, buhner, arod etc. Who is giving Trout protection? Nobody. As to his post season wins, please tell me when in history the angels had 3 stud pitchers in their rotation or at least enough to win a round.  Its a horrible organization that does nothing to win no doubt but that doesnt mean he is terrible.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 11:05 AM ET #57

    And again, it's the "great Mike Flounder" fans, is the reason why that I keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on in this STUPID THREAD that I created. Now granted, this is a gambling website, and I'm telling you guys how to make money. But I can't help myself when his fans say "he's hitting 350", "the whole league is striking out more"?? LOL. I can't help myself, I can't do it. That's why I won't stop. I can't stop. It's out of my control. Anyways, once again. Take " over 1 " strikeout in the "great Mike Trout" props. And there's a 87% chance you will either PUSH OR WIN. You guys like those odds??

    Reply

    And again, it's the "great Mike Flounder" fans, is the reason why that I keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on in this STUPID THREAD that I created. Now granted, this is a gambling website, and I'm telling you guys how to make money. But I can't help myself when his fans say "he's hitting 350", "the whole league is striking out more"?? LOL. I can't help myself, I can't do it. That's why I won't stop. I can't stop. It's out of my control. Anyways, once again. Take " over 1 " strikeout in the "great Mike Trout" props. And there's a 87% chance you will either PUSH OR WIN. You guys like those odds??

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 11:08 AM ET #58

    @lionelhutz1

     Did Trout play with Pujols and Ohtani for many years? I don't know if he did. I'm just asking a simple question. Did Frank Thomas play with a elite Superstar? Did Tony Gwynn play with an elite Superstar? How about Machado? But, did trout play with Pujols and Ohtani for many seasons? I'll wait for your answer

    Reply

    @lionelhutz1

     Did Trout play with Pujols and Ohtani for many years? I don't know if he did. I'm just asking a simple question. Did Frank Thomas play with a elite Superstar? Did Tony Gwynn play with an elite Superstar? How about Machado? But, did trout play with Pujols and Ohtani for many seasons? I'll wait for your answer

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 11:12 AM ET #59

    Did Trout play with Pujols, Ohtani, Hamilton for many seasons? Did he play with Ohtani recently? Very recently? You asked the question. Who did he have around him? So I'm simply asking. Did he play with Ohtani for maybe 5 years??? Who is recognized as the best player in baseball. 

    Reply

    Did Trout play with Pujols, Ohtani, Hamilton for many seasons? Did he play with Ohtani recently? Very recently? You asked the question. Who did he have around him? So I'm simply asking. Did he play with Ohtani for maybe 5 years??? Who is recognized as the best player in baseball. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 11:16 AM ET #60

    @lionelhutz1

     Watch this? Now you will tell me that a player needs more than 1 guy on his team to be relevant. Even though trout played with the best player in baseball for 6 seasons. You will now tell me,  that wasn't enough. And this is the reason why that I can't stop commenting on my idiotic thread. I am making money, I'm telling you guys how to make money. But you guys just won't admit that trout sucks. So, I'll keep commenting.

    Reply

    @lionelhutz1

     Watch this? Now you will tell me that a player needs more than 1 guy on his team to be relevant. Even though trout played with the best player in baseball for 6 seasons. You will now tell me,  that wasn't enough. And this is the reason why that I can't stop commenting on my idiotic thread. I am making money, I'm telling you guys how to make money. But you guys just won't admit that trout sucks. So, I'll keep commenting.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 11:19 AM ET #61

    @lionelhutz1

     

     But you opposed the question. "Who is giving The Flounder protection? Well, the best player in baseball was for 6 years! Mic drop! But I know, I know. Mike Trout is great, blah blah blah blah blah. He's a combination of mantle, mays Aaron, lebron, jordan, Gretzky, Sampras, McEnroe, Serena Williams, Robert de Niro, Al pacino, Steven Spielberg, the State farm dude, the guy who sells the most cars at a Toyota dealership, the owner of home Depot, whoever makes Hankook tires, Tom brady, Henry Ford, the guy who just won the Fields Medal, a dude who teaches organic chemistry at Columbia University, Joe Montana, farve, Marino, Saban, Tim Duncan, Messi, Barry Sanders, the guy who invented the skeleton and the 2-men Luge. That's how great Mike Trout is to you guys. 

    Reply

    @lionelhutz1

     

     But you opposed the question. "Who is giving The Flounder protection? Well, the best player in baseball was for 6 years! Mic drop! But I know, I know. Mike Trout is great, blah blah blah blah blah. He's a combination of mantle, mays Aaron, lebron, jordan, Gretzky, Sampras, McEnroe, Serena Williams, Robert de Niro, Al pacino, Steven Spielberg, the State farm dude, the guy who sells the most cars at a Toyota dealership, the owner of home Depot, whoever makes Hankook tires, Tom brady, Henry Ford, the guy who just won the Fields Medal, a dude who teaches organic chemistry at Columbia University, Joe Montana, farve, Marino, Saban, Tim Duncan, Messi, Barry Sanders, the guy who invented the skeleton and the 2-men Luge. That's how great Mike Trout is to you guys. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 11:31 AM ET #62

    @lionelhutz1

     Explain something to me? You say no one is around him for protection? So that means, he gets pitched "around"? Right? If he has no protection in the lineup, then teams pitch "around him". Right? So answer this. If that's the case? If teams are pitching around him because he has no protection behind him?  THEN HOW THE HELL DID HE HAVE 178 STRIKEOUTS?  

    Reply

    @lionelhutz1

     Explain something to me? You say no one is around him for protection? So that means, he gets pitched "around"? Right? If he has no protection in the lineup, then teams pitch "around him". Right? So answer this. If that's the case? If teams are pitching around him because he has no protection behind him?  THEN HOW THE HELL DID HE HAVE 178 STRIKEOUTS?  

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 11:33 AM ET #63

    if teams are pitching around him because he has no protection in the lineup?? Then how the hell did he have 178 strikeouts, 106 hits, 220 average last year. What would happen if he had someone behind him for protection in lineup? How many strikeouts would he have then? 475. 

    Reply

    if teams are pitching around him because he has no protection in the lineup?? Then how the hell did he have 178 strikeouts, 106 hits, 220 average last year. What would happen if he had someone behind him for protection in lineup? How many strikeouts would he have then? 475. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 11:35 AM ET #64

    he strikes out just as often with or without the best player in baseball in the lineup with him. It doesn't matter. And I can't stop posting on my idiotic thread because of you guys. But please answer my question. If teams are pitching "around him"? Then how the hell did he strike out 178 times.

    Reply

    he strikes out just as often with or without the best player in baseball in the lineup with him. It doesn't matter. And I can't stop posting on my idiotic thread because of you guys. But please answer my question. If teams are pitching "around him"? Then how the hell did he strike out 178 times.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 12:58 PM ET #65

    if the "Great Mike Flounder" doesn't have any protection around him, so the teams are pitching around him. Then how the hell did he strike out 178 times last year? How has he has struck out 545 times in the last 6 seasons playing part-time? Please Mike Flounder fans explain this to me? 

    Reply

    if the "Great Mike Flounder" doesn't have any protection around him, so the teams are pitching around him. Then how the hell did he strike out 178 times last year? How has he has struck out 545 times in the last 6 seasons playing part-time? Please Mike Flounder fans explain this to me? 

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3465
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 1:11 PM ET #66

    @TxRangers

     Come on man you left  out "Turnpike" Fat Ernie Holmes..DL Steelers...peace_5

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Come on man you left  out "Turnpike" Fat Ernie Holmes..DL Steelers...peace_5

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 1:37 PM ET #67

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     

     Yeah that's right. I left him out as well. LOL. These Mike Trout fans are so delusional. They actually think he could be a professor teaching Chemical Engineering at Caltech or Harvard. Good luck to you dude

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     

     Yeah that's right. I left him out as well. LOL. These Mike Trout fans are so delusional. They actually think he could be a professor teaching Chemical Engineering at Caltech or Harvard. Good luck to you dude

     
    KasperNV
    KasperNV
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15192
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 1:47 PM ET #68

    I think you MTS. Mike Trout Syndrome. 

    Second mouse gets the cheese.
    Reply

    I think you MTS. Mike Trout Syndrome. 

     
    KasperNV
    KasperNV
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15192
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 1:48 PM ET #69

    have

    Second mouse gets the cheese.
    Reply

    have

     
    lionelhutz1
    lionelhutz1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2019
    Posts: 125
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 2:25 PM ET #70

    Pujols best season as an angel didnt even break .270. Mid .250 batter at best. So not much protection for Trout. Ohtani is the best player? Ohtani struck out 187 times last year which was more than Trout. With a loaded lineup. So clearly, strike outs cant be the only barometer for whether a player is good. You put Trout on those dodger teams and he wins chips too.  You have some sort of hatred for this guy but his WAR is historical. I am done, you dont understand how dominant he was. He led the American League in OPS in five of seven seasons (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018), proving he was the most efficient hitter in the league. So yeah, he has a lower avg and more strikeouts now and so does the rest of the league, including your "best player" Ohtani but that does not mean he is not an all time great. Most teams are struggling to have even one .300 hitter these days. Good luck to you. 

    Reply

    Pujols best season as an angel didnt even break .270. Mid .250 batter at best. So not much protection for Trout. Ohtani is the best player? Ohtani struck out 187 times last year which was more than Trout. With a loaded lineup. So clearly, strike outs cant be the only barometer for whether a player is good. You put Trout on those dodger teams and he wins chips too.  You have some sort of hatred for this guy but his WAR is historical. I am done, you dont understand how dominant he was. He led the American League in OPS in five of seven seasons (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018), proving he was the most efficient hitter in the league. So yeah, he has a lower avg and more strikeouts now and so does the rest of the league, including your "best player" Ohtani but that does not mean he is not an all time great. Most teams are struggling to have even one .300 hitter these days. Good luck to you. 

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24407
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 3:49 PM ET #71

    @TxRangers

     I love messing with you.....an_wink

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     I love messing with you.....an_wink

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 10:17 PM ET #72

    AND ANOTHER STRIKE OUT FROM THE GREAT MIKE FLOUNDER!!! ATTA BOY LITTLE MIKEY. KEEP THOSE STRIKEOUTS COMING. AND PLEASE DON'T HURT YOUR LITTLE PINKY WASHING YOUR HANDS TONIGHT AND GO ON THE 60-DAY DL. I NEED YOUR SORRY ASS IN THE LINEUP. 

    Reply

    AND ANOTHER STRIKE OUT FROM THE GREAT MIKE FLOUNDER!!! ATTA BOY LITTLE MIKEY. KEEP THOSE STRIKEOUTS COMING. AND PLEASE DON'T HURT YOUR LITTLE PINKY WASHING YOUR HANDS TONIGHT AND GO ON THE 60-DAY DL. I NEED YOUR SORRY ASS IN THE LINEUP. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 10:21 PM ET #73

    @lionelhutz1

     Dude, my man, will you stop saying the rest of the league is striking out more often. How come Manny Machado isn't striking out? So please, stop! And you're proving my point even further. You said the last time Trout was revelant was 2018. Do you realize this is 2026? It's almost been a decade the "Great Mike flounder" was any good. DUDE, STOP. Get over it my man. Mike Trout sucks! Look at his stats! Jesus Christ Mike Trout fans are delusional!!! Jesus Christ guys. JUST STOP WITH YOUR NONSENSE.

    Reply

    @lionelhutz1

     Dude, my man, will you stop saying the rest of the league is striking out more often. How come Manny Machado isn't striking out? So please, stop! And you're proving my point even further. You said the last time Trout was revelant was 2018. Do you realize this is 2026? It's almost been a decade the "Great Mike flounder" was any good. DUDE, STOP. Get over it my man. Mike Trout sucks! Look at his stats! Jesus Christ Mike Trout fans are delusional!!! Jesus Christ guys. JUST STOP WITH YOUR NONSENSE.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 10:24 PM ET #74

    @lionelhutz1

     In all seriousness, can I ask you a serious question? To you or to any Mike Trout fans? Do you think, that Mike Trout, could be a professor, teaching Chemical Engineering, at Harvard University? This is a serious question? Because I seriously think, that Mike Trout fans, actually would say yes. And I wish I would stop saying serious. But I can't, because it's hilarious. But please answer my question, yes or no

    Reply

    @lionelhutz1

     In all seriousness, can I ask you a serious question? To you or to any Mike Trout fans? Do you think, that Mike Trout, could be a professor, teaching Chemical Engineering, at Harvard University? This is a serious question? Because I seriously think, that Mike Trout fans, actually would say yes. And I wish I would stop saying serious. But I can't, because it's hilarious. But please answer my question, yes or no

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2026 - 11:21 PM ET #75

    And let me make something perfectly clear, AGAIN. Because I see the comments. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MIKE TROUT. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIS FANS AND THE MEDIA. BECAUSE THEY THINK HE'S A COMBINATION OF MICKEY MANTLE, GRIFFEY JR, MAYS, AARON, CLEMENTE, BONDS, PUJOLS, FRANK THOMAS AKA THE BIG HURT, PIAZZA, BENCH, COBB, ROGERS HORNSBY, A PROFESSOR TEACHING ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AT HARVARD, THE CEO OF CHASE BANK, THE MAN WHO INVENTED BREAST IMPLANTS, JACK NICHOLSON, SERENA WILLIAMS, MESSI, BARRY SANDERS, THE DUDE WHO DISCOVERED THE UNIVERSE, THE DUDE WHO INVENTED CABLE TV, MARINO, BRADY, THE MAN WHO INVENTED THE LITTLE UMBRELLAS IN YOUR DRINKS, THE PERSON WHO CREATED HANDCUFFS, MCENROE, GASOLINE, A BOEING JET, THE PERSON WHO MADE THE LITTLE ERASER ON A PENCIL, TOM CRUISE AL PACINO  ROBERT DE NIRO, AND JUILA ROBERTS ALL IN ONE. Trout seems to be a good dude, he's good to his family, he's a christian, he's good to the fans and the media. BUT HE SUCKS AS A BASEBALL PLAYER! GET OVER IT!!! AND THEY ARE THE VERY REASON WHY THAT I KEEP GOING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON IN THIS STUPID THREAD THAT I MADE. But this is a gambling website, and I'm showing you how to make money. GL

    Reply

    And let me make something perfectly clear, AGAIN. Because I see the comments. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MIKE TROUT. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIS FANS AND THE MEDIA. BECAUSE THEY THINK HE'S A COMBINATION OF MICKEY MANTLE, GRIFFEY JR, MAYS, AARON, CLEMENTE, BONDS, PUJOLS, FRANK THOMAS AKA THE BIG HURT, PIAZZA, BENCH, COBB, ROGERS HORNSBY, A PROFESSOR TEACHING ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AT HARVARD, THE CEO OF CHASE BANK, THE MAN WHO INVENTED BREAST IMPLANTS, JACK NICHOLSON, SERENA WILLIAMS, MESSI, BARRY SANDERS, THE DUDE WHO DISCOVERED THE UNIVERSE, THE DUDE WHO INVENTED CABLE TV, MARINO, BRADY, THE MAN WHO INVENTED THE LITTLE UMBRELLAS IN YOUR DRINKS, THE PERSON WHO CREATED HANDCUFFS, MCENROE, GASOLINE, A BOEING JET, THE PERSON WHO MADE THE LITTLE ERASER ON A PENCIL, TOM CRUISE AL PACINO  ROBERT DE NIRO, AND JUILA ROBERTS ALL IN ONE. Trout seems to be a good dude, he's good to his family, he's a christian, he's good to the fans and the media. BUT HE SUCKS AS A BASEBALL PLAYER! GET OVER IT!!! AND THEY ARE THE VERY REASON WHY THAT I KEEP GOING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON IN THIS STUPID THREAD THAT I MADE. But this is a gambling website, and I'm showing you how to make money. GL

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 345 ... 303132 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 497
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,111
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,501
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,723
    • NFL Sunday 6,987
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,239

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.