• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Mike Trout Strikeouts

    «First Previous 141516 ... 303132 Next Last»
    bonfire69
    bigred84
    TxRangers
    alldub
    undermysac
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7112
    Posts: 798
    «First Previous 141516 ... 303132 Next Last»
     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 4:29 AM ET #326

    liean_worship You need a new tension release try a woman 

    Reply

    liean_worship You need a new tension release try a woman 

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 8:15 AM ET #327

    @7272

     an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @7272

     an_roll_laugh

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 12:14 PM ET #328

    @7272

     

     Why would I want a autograph from my baseball player who can't hit 240? And for the record, once again. I have to repeat myself because a thread is long and people miss it. But I invite you to go read #274. I've said the same thing about 10 times on this thread. I like trout. He's a good dude. A Christian, good to the fans and Media. But he's been a lousy baseball player for almost a decade. Just because you're good to the fans, doesn't mean you're a great baseball player. And also read #245. It's hilarious. It's the truth, but also hilarious

    Reply

    @7272

     

     Why would I want a autograph from my baseball player who can't hit 240? And for the record, once again. I have to repeat myself because a thread is long and people miss it. But I invite you to go read #274. I've said the same thing about 10 times on this thread. I like trout. He's a good dude. A Christian, good to the fans and Media. But he's been a lousy baseball player for almost a decade. Just because you're good to the fans, doesn't mean you're a great baseball player. And also read #245. It's hilarious. It's the truth, but also hilarious

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 12:19 PM ET #329

    @7272

     Read #245 #274.

    Reply

    @7272

     Read #245 #274.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 2:00 PM ET #330

    I'll stop this thread when I quit making money when Mike Trout strikes out. Which will be never. Or, when Mike Trout fans admit he sucks and is washed up. If they admit he hasn't done anything in almost a decade, and he's fully healthy. I will quit. I mean, tell your boy to quit striking out and hitting 230 I'll quit this thread and I quit making my wagers. But as long as his sorry ass continues to strike out, I'm talking about it

    Reply

    I'll stop this thread when I quit making money when Mike Trout strikes out. Which will be never. Or, when Mike Trout fans admit he sucks and is washed up. If they admit he hasn't done anything in almost a decade, and he's fully healthy. I will quit. I mean, tell your boy to quit striking out and hitting 230 I'll quit this thread and I quit making my wagers. But as long as his sorry ass continues to strike out, I'm talking about it

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 2:03 PM ET #331

    I just want to make one thing very clear. MIKE TROUT IS FULLY HEALTHY JUST LIKE HE WAS LAST SEASON AND in 2024, and 2023 also. HE HAS BEEN FULLY HEALTHY. WHEN THE SEASON STARTS, HE IS FULLY HEATHLY. So I don't want any excuses when he hits 230 again with 110 hits, 180 K's, 65 RBI's, no playoffs, no MVP, no Gold glove, no batting title, no home run title, no silver slugger, no 200 hit season. Nothing. 

    Reply

    I just want to make one thing very clear. MIKE TROUT IS FULLY HEALTHY JUST LIKE HE WAS LAST SEASON AND in 2024, and 2023 also. HE HAS BEEN FULLY HEALTHY. WHEN THE SEASON STARTS, HE IS FULLY HEATHLY. So I don't want any excuses when he hits 230 again with 110 hits, 180 K's, 65 RBI's, no playoffs, no MVP, no Gold glove, no batting title, no home run title, no silver slugger, no 200 hit season. Nothing. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 2:27 PM ET #332

    According to Yahoo Sports article about 10 days ago. The heading read. "Mike Trout is back to MVP Form". And this lies the problem. Really? He's back to MVP form? To what capacity? Why don't they write an article right now because since the Yankees series where the ball was obviously flying out of the ballpark with 22 home runs. The Great, 1st ballot HOFer is 3-16, 1 RS, O home runs, and 0 rbi's. But according to Yahoo sports, he's back to MVP form. And his fans also think this. TROUT SUCKS, AND EVEN HIS FANS KNOW THIS. BUT THEY JUST CAN'T ADMIT IT. IT HURTS THEM TOO BAD. THEY LITERALLY HAVE PAIN.

    Reply

    According to Yahoo Sports article about 10 days ago. The heading read. "Mike Trout is back to MVP Form". And this lies the problem. Really? He's back to MVP form? To what capacity? Why don't they write an article right now because since the Yankees series where the ball was obviously flying out of the ballpark with 22 home runs. The Great, 1st ballot HOFer is 3-16, 1 RS, O home runs, and 0 rbi's. But according to Yahoo sports, he's back to MVP form. And his fans also think this. TROUT SUCKS, AND EVEN HIS FANS KNOW THIS. BUT THEY JUST CAN'T ADMIT IT. IT HURTS THEM TOO BAD. THEY LITERALLY HAVE PAIN.

     
    alldub
    alldub
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 6574
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 2:46 PM ET #333

    so what’s the play today?

    Reply

    so what’s the play today?

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 2:47 PM ET #334

    an_drunksick

    Reply

    an_drunksick

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 4:24 PM ET #335

    @alldub

     Like it is everyday. Mike trout 1 k strikeout prop. 

    Reply

    @alldub

     Like it is everyday. Mike trout 1 k strikeout prop. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 5:15 PM ET #336

    And here they come with the comments. First home run in 6 games, 1st RBI in 6 games. And here they come with the comments. HE'S GREAT! THE GOAT IS BACK! GIVE HIM THE MVP. Then they were ask where I'm at? Where is Tx Ranger? I'm right here.Trout fans only comment when he hits a home run. I'm here all the time. He sucks. He's hitting 235. How about hitting 290 for once in the past 10 years?

    Reply

    And here they come with the comments. First home run in 6 games, 1st RBI in 6 games. And here they come with the comments. HE'S GREAT! THE GOAT IS BACK! GIVE HIM THE MVP. Then they were ask where I'm at? Where is Tx Ranger? I'm right here.Trout fans only comment when he hits a home run. I'm here all the time. He sucks. He's hitting 235. How about hitting 290 for once in the past 10 years?

     
    alldub
    alldub
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 6574
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 5:25 PM ET #337

    @TxRangers

     Thanks man

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Thanks man

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52268
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 5:38 PM ET #338

    I don't know any Mike Trout fans personally. 

    Reply

    I don't know any Mike Trout fans personally. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 6:40 PM ET #339

    Thank you little Mikey for striking out and winning me money. You're the man dude. Just like your fans,Yahoo sports and the media says. YOU ARE BACK TO MVP FORM AGAIN! What are you hitting? 238? Just don't get hurt washing your hands and stay in the lineup so you will keep winning me money when you strike out every game. Don't get hurt washing your hands and go on the 60-day DL

    Reply

    Thank you little Mikey for striking out and winning me money. You're the man dude. Just like your fans,Yahoo sports and the media says. YOU ARE BACK TO MVP FORM AGAIN! What are you hitting? 238? Just don't get hurt washing your hands and stay in the lineup so you will keep winning me money when you strike out every game. Don't get hurt washing your hands and go on the 60-day DL

     
    River_fish
    River_fish
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2271
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 7:03 PM ET #340

    Man, you must drink, eat, and sleep Mike Trout. He is in your head. What would you do if this thread didn't exist? 

    Reply

    Man, you must drink, eat, and sleep Mike Trout. He is in your head. What would you do if this thread didn't exist? 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2026 - 9:21 PM ET #341

    @River_fish

     Guess what dude? I've said it before, and I'll say it again right now. I'm done here. I have obviously made my point. This thread has been fun, and quite funny actually and you know it has. My comments, if you go back and read them, are quite hilarious. I'm having a good time making fun of Mike Trout fans and the media. The bottom line here is. Mike Trout has been a worthless baseball player for almost a decade. No team wants him, no general manager wants him.  He's having another terrible season. He's fully healthy. He will continue to strike out, and I will continue to make money. End of story! GL the rest of the way. And just remember, I don't want any excuses at the end of the season saying he was hurt when he hits .240 with 110 hits, 182 strikeouts, 65 RBI's, 28 worthless home runs on a last place team. How can anyone like him? He could care less about the Angels. And that's proven. Anyway, good luck the rest of the way dude. And to everyone else that has contributed to this threat. 

    Reply

    @River_fish

     Guess what dude? I've said it before, and I'll say it again right now. I'm done here. I have obviously made my point. This thread has been fun, and quite funny actually and you know it has. My comments, if you go back and read them, are quite hilarious. I'm having a good time making fun of Mike Trout fans and the media. The bottom line here is. Mike Trout has been a worthless baseball player for almost a decade. No team wants him, no general manager wants him.  He's having another terrible season. He's fully healthy. He will continue to strike out, and I will continue to make money. End of story! GL the rest of the way. And just remember, I don't want any excuses at the end of the season saying he was hurt when he hits .240 with 110 hits, 182 strikeouts, 65 RBI's, 28 worthless home runs on a last place team. How can anyone like him? He could care less about the Angels. And that's proven. Anyway, good luck the rest of the way dude. And to everyone else that has contributed to this threat. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2026 - 11:21 AM ET #342

    LOL. Thread is officially closed! I have made my point, I have made my money and will continue to make money. Remember now,  I DON'T WANT ANY EXCUSES IF HE GETS HURT AND GOES ON THE DL. HIS STATS SUCK RIGHT NOW BEFORE HE GOES ON THE DL. OR AT THE END OF THE SEASON WHEN HIS STATS SUCK AGAIN AND HE PLAYS 130 GAMES AGAIN. HE IS 100% HEALTHY, AND HIS STATS SUCK. All he does is either walk, hit a MEANINGLESS home run, or strike out. HE'S BASICALLY DAVE KINGMAN. EITHER A MEANINGLESS HOME RUN, OR A STRIKEOUT. Good luck being in last place again Mike Trout fans. But I know, I know, he loves the Angels. BLAH blah blah. He could care less about the angels. CLOSED!

    Reply

    LOL. Thread is officially closed! I have made my point, I have made my money and will continue to make money. Remember now,  I DON'T WANT ANY EXCUSES IF HE GETS HURT AND GOES ON THE DL. HIS STATS SUCK RIGHT NOW BEFORE HE GOES ON THE DL. OR AT THE END OF THE SEASON WHEN HIS STATS SUCK AGAIN AND HE PLAYS 130 GAMES AGAIN. HE IS 100% HEALTHY, AND HIS STATS SUCK. All he does is either walk, hit a MEANINGLESS home run, or strike out. HE'S BASICALLY DAVE KINGMAN. EITHER A MEANINGLESS HOME RUN, OR A STRIKEOUT. Good luck being in last place again Mike Trout fans. But I know, I know, he loves the Angels. BLAH blah blah. He could care less about the angels. CLOSED!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2026 - 11:23 AM ET #343

    And thank you moderators for letting this thread continue. This site is about gambling, and so was this thread. I wasn't rude to anybody. I was just stating facts and you guys, the moderators, understood. Thanks guys. CLOSED! And lastly, Mike Trout has been a worthless baseball player for almost a decade. 

    Reply

    And thank you moderators for letting this thread continue. This site is about gambling, and so was this thread. I wasn't rude to anybody. I was just stating facts and you guys, the moderators, understood. Thanks guys. CLOSED! And lastly, Mike Trout has been a worthless baseball player for almost a decade. 

     
    VicVega91
    VicVega91
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 1728
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2026 - 12:04 PM ET #344

    To the op .............. thanks for the deranged entertainment ............... an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    To the op .............. thanks for the deranged entertainment ............... an_roll_laugh

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2289
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2026 - 12:13 PM ET #345

    @TxRangers

     Mike Trout net worth is 140M.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Mike Trout net worth is 140M.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2026 - 10:43 PM ET #346

    @VicVega91

     

     You're welcome dude. And yes, it has been "deranged entertainment". That's nicely worded. You know some of my comments have been hilarious. The next poster is trying to bait me in responding. I'm trying not to respond. But I have to. I'm not going in a full detail anymore, but if someone wants to be an idi ot, I will show them what an id iot they are. But you're welcome dude. Good luck the rest of the way.

    Reply

    @VicVega91

     

     You're welcome dude. And yes, it has been "deranged entertainment". That's nicely worded. You know some of my comments have been hilarious. The next poster is trying to bait me in responding. I'm trying not to respond. But I have to. I'm not going in a full detail anymore, but if someone wants to be an idi ot, I will show them what an id iot they are. But you're welcome dude. Good luck the rest of the way.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2026 - 10:51 PM ET #347

    @TJZags598

     Dude? Seriously? I'm trying to explain how moronic Mike Trout fans are and you're proving my point. My friend,  STOP! Stop proven my point. No one gives a rat's ass it trouts net worth is 140 million. And what does that have to do with him winning me money, him striking out, him hitting . 230 average. Him not winning a gold glove, batting title, home run title, playoff win much less an appearance. It just shows how much money he's stealing from the Angels. What have the Angels got back in return? A championship? A division title? At least 2 playoff appearances in 15 years. More than just a few Sunday night baseball games for sponsorship? Come on bro. You're better than this. Now, good luck the rest of the way to you

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     Dude? Seriously? I'm trying to explain how moronic Mike Trout fans are and you're proving my point. My friend,  STOP! Stop proven my point. No one gives a rat's ass it trouts net worth is 140 million. And what does that have to do with him winning me money, him striking out, him hitting . 230 average. Him not winning a gold glove, batting title, home run title, playoff win much less an appearance. It just shows how much money he's stealing from the Angels. What have the Angels got back in return? A championship? A division title? At least 2 playoff appearances in 15 years. More than just a few Sunday night baseball games for sponsorship? Come on bro. You're better than this. Now, good luck the rest of the way to you

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2026 - 10:54 PM ET #348

    @TJZags598

     They can't even get a HOME Sunday night baseball game on national TV. They can't show off their beautiful stadium, their weather. They haven't gotten anything in return with $140 million paid to Mike Trout, and they still owe him another $140 million or more. So dude, just stop, and move on. Good luck to you the rest of the way

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     They can't even get a HOME Sunday night baseball game on national TV. They can't show off their beautiful stadium, their weather. They haven't gotten anything in return with $140 million paid to Mike Trout, and they still owe him another $140 million or more. So dude, just stop, and move on. Good luck to you the rest of the way

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2026 - 1:41 PM ET #349

    And this is why this thread is closed. So, let me get this straight? The "great Mike Trout" had 5 home runs versus the Yankees WHERE THE BALL WAS OBVIOUSLY FLYING OUT OF THE BALLPARK!! THERE WERE 22 HOME RUNS HIT IN THAT SERIES. He has one home run since, and 1 RBI. Take those 4 days away, in his other 72 at bats, he has 3 home runs 8 RBI's. He actually had 2 home runs in 68 at bats before his last game on Wednesday. AND YET HIS FANS AND THE MEDIA THINKS HE IS GREAT! This is exactly why this thread is closed. Because I can't take this anymore. I GIVE UP! Mike Trout is so great I'm surprised the Chiefs didn't draft him last night. According to his fans and the media. He could easily be their starting running back. Mike Trout fans and the media have some serious issues within themselves. NOW I AM DONE!

    Reply

    And this is why this thread is closed. So, let me get this straight? The "great Mike Trout" had 5 home runs versus the Yankees WHERE THE BALL WAS OBVIOUSLY FLYING OUT OF THE BALLPARK!! THERE WERE 22 HOME RUNS HIT IN THAT SERIES. He has one home run since, and 1 RBI. Take those 4 days away, in his other 72 at bats, he has 3 home runs 8 RBI's. He actually had 2 home runs in 68 at bats before his last game on Wednesday. AND YET HIS FANS AND THE MEDIA THINKS HE IS GREAT! This is exactly why this thread is closed. Because I can't take this anymore. I GIVE UP! Mike Trout is so great I'm surprised the Chiefs didn't draft him last night. According to his fans and the media. He could easily be their starting running back. Mike Trout fans and the media have some serious issues within themselves. NOW I AM DONE!

     
     
    KasperNV
    KasperNV
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15192
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2026 - 2:35 PM ET #350

    You said this thread is closed but you keep commenting on it to yourself. Seek medical attention, you have TDSpeace_5

    Second mouse gets the cheese.
    Reply

    You said this thread is closed but you keep commenting on it to yourself. Seek medical attention, you have TDSpeace_5

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 141516 ... 303132 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 498
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,089
    • Sunday 3,115
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,897
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,004
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,516
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,730
    • HELP PLEASE 1,209
    • NFL Sunday 7,096

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.