lol... Cubs . A no go.. .how the fuck they faves anyway.....I'll take my chances with Miami.. lol... Putting a lil 150$ on it...no biggie ... I don't care... Who.... pitching!!![]()
Miami ML.. not over thinking it...
Posted:
#1
Good luck to all as always!
lol... Cubs . A no go.. .how the fuck they faves anyway.....I'll take my chances with Miami.. lol... Putting a lil 150$ on it...no biggie ... I don't care... Who.... pitching!!![]()
Posted:
#13
Quote Originally Posted by Mrgohard3:
@joesmo18 Cubs deeper....they will give you a soul attack lol
@joesmo18 Cubs deeper....they will give you a soul attack lol
yeah thats true especially if you backed them yesterday game1 they let cardinals back in.
Quote Originally Posted by Mrgohard3:
@joesmo18 Cubs deeper....they will give you a soul attack lol
@joesmo18 Cubs deeper....they will give you a soul attack lol
yeah thats true especially if you backed them yesterday game1 they let cardinals back in.
Posted:
#15
Quote Originally Posted by Mrgohard3:
@Supersharpone Keep in mind.....if I look like I'm bout to lose I cash out and get something back..
@Supersharpone Keep in mind.....if I look like I'm bout to lose I cash out and get something back..
lets get this early winner ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Mrgohard3:
@Supersharpone Keep in mind.....if I look like I'm bout to lose I cash out and get something back..
@Supersharpone Keep in mind.....if I look like I'm bout to lose I cash out and get something back..
lets get this early winner ![]()
Posted:
#21
Quote Originally Posted by Mrgohard3:
@RebelTell2 Stats means shit... Teams be -400 and lose out right... A new day .. Is always set to start a new trend my guy
@RebelTell2 Stats means shit... Teams be -400 and lose out right... A new day .. Is always set to start a new trend my guy
if stats mean shit then flip a coin and save yourself the time and headache of looking over each game, really. You a funny man if you think stats don’t mean shit
Quote Originally Posted by Mrgohard3:
@RebelTell2 Stats means shit... Teams be -400 and lose out right... A new day .. Is always set to start a new trend my guy
@RebelTell2 Stats means shit... Teams be -400 and lose out right... A new day .. Is always set to start a new trend my guy
if stats mean shit then flip a coin and save yourself the time and headache of looking over each game, really. You a funny man if you think stats don’t mean shit
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
