IN-GAME: Yankees vs Red Sox
You got money on the game only just watching it as a fan tonight? Either way BOL!
Yankees ML. I don't like the Beckett of Old. ![]()
You got money on the game only just watching it as a fan tonight? Either way BOL!
Yankees ML. I don't like the Beckett of Old. ![]()
Yankees ML. I don't like the Beckett of Old. ![]()
Plenty of game left. NYY bullpen SO MUCH better than BOS bullpen. I will not feel good about my BOS bet unless they have a 4 run lead or better. This way Papelblownsave will not take the mound. BOL!
Yankees ML. I don't like the Beckett of Old. ![]()
Plenty of game left. NYY bullpen SO MUCH better than BOS bullpen. I will not feel good about my BOS bet unless they have a 4 run lead or better. This way Papelblownsave will not take the mound. BOL!
Bobby V.... change up right on the corner... if was way off the k zone.
The night I bet the Yanks is the one night the strike zone expands outside of the normal zone. Usually it is much smaller than the normal zone.
Bobby V.... change up right on the corner... if was way off the k zone.
The night I bet the Yanks is the one night the strike zone expands outside of the normal zone. Usually it is much smaller than the normal zone.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
