IN-GAME: Yankees vs Red Sox
Can the 3rd time thru the batting order be the key for the Yankees? Will Jeter actually hit a ball out of the infield? Can Tex & Robby get a pitch to hit out of the yard......need something to happen for NYY backers right here.
Can the 3rd time thru the batting order be the key for the Yankees? Will Jeter actually hit a ball out of the infield? Can Tex & Robby get a pitch to hit out of the yard......need something to happen for NYY backers right here.
I NEVER get this Beckett when I bet on him. I get the 5.1 innings, 4 runs, 7 hits, 3 Ks, and 2 walks, 104 pitches.
Where the fuck did this guy come from?
I NEVER get this Beckett when I bet on him. I get the 5.1 innings, 4 runs, 7 hits, 3 Ks, and 2 walks, 104 pitches.
Where the fuck did this guy come from?
How u feelin Spark?? You think Yankees score??
Thisn't looking good. But it's not over until it reads "FINAL". I've learned that.
How u feelin Spark?? You think Yankees score??
Thisn't looking good. But it's not over until it reads "FINAL". I've learned that.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
