IN-GAME: Yankees vs Red Sox
All is forgiven as the run scores.
In theory Sparky it should be 2-0 right now. So no all is not forgiven.
All is forgiven as the run scores.
In theory Sparky it should be 2-0 right now. So no all is not forgiven.
That play at 2nd is called alot just not usually with the bases loaded and no one out. He didnt slide toward the bag at all went straight for jeter easy call
That play at 2nd is called alot just not usually with the bases loaded and no one out. He didnt slide toward the bag at all went straight for jeter easy call
So, let me get this straight...........you dont want the ump to make the correct call on the DP ball? There have been 2 players carried off the field in the last 2 days on slide plays at 2B. Youk was not even close to the second base bag on that slide.
So, let me get this straight...........you dont want the ump to make the correct call on the DP ball? There have been 2 players carried off the field in the last 2 days on slide plays at 2B. Youk was not even close to the second base bag on that slide.
So, let me get this straight...........you dont want the ump to make the correct call on the DP ball? There have been 2 players carried off the field in the last 2 days on slide plays at 2B. Youk was not even close to the second base bag on that slide.
Come on man. I have been watching baseball for 26 or so years. I have seen hard slides into 2nd and out of the baseline into second hundreds if not perhaps thousands of times and I have never seen that exact call made. I have seen interferance calls yes absolutely but please tell me when the last time you saw this play being call and tell me that last time that the umps have really do anything for "players saftey" or than when warnings are given out due to bean balls.
So, let me get this straight...........you dont want the ump to make the correct call on the DP ball? There have been 2 players carried off the field in the last 2 days on slide plays at 2B. Youk was not even close to the second base bag on that slide.
Come on man. I have been watching baseball for 26 or so years. I have seen hard slides into 2nd and out of the baseline into second hundreds if not perhaps thousands of times and I have never seen that exact call made. I have seen interferance calls yes absolutely but please tell me when the last time you saw this play being call and tell me that last time that the umps have really do anything for "players saftey" or than when warnings are given out due to bean balls.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
