Obviously, waiting lineups, but I do like the Rays in this spot.
![]()
Rasmussens #’s
Rasmussens #’s
Once we get past the first four or five innings and it’s a bullpen time, you’ve gotta give the edge to Tampa Bay. Their pen’s deeper and less taxed right now.
Once we get past the first four or five innings and it’s a bullpen time, you’ve gotta give the edge to Tampa Bay. Their pen’s deeper and less taxed right now.
Good luck, bud. I crushed my hand so I have to use voice dictation. But I wanted to weigh in because I completely agree about Rasmussen, but Tampa Bay is as bad on the road as the Rockies and worse than even the White Sox. While, I think they will have more than one win at the end of the year away from home, it's just tough to trust that lineup and while you're correct that burnes has not been the same pitcher, he still has the pedigree to potentially put Tampa to sleep.
I also think the diamondbacks know how critical it is to get tonight's win with the Giants having lost and both the Padres and Dodgers off tonight. Either way, just sharing my thoughts. Good luck as always.
Good luck, bud. I crushed my hand so I have to use voice dictation. But I wanted to weigh in because I completely agree about Rasmussen, but Tampa Bay is as bad on the road as the Rockies and worse than even the White Sox. While, I think they will have more than one win at the end of the year away from home, it's just tough to trust that lineup and while you're correct that burnes has not been the same pitcher, he still has the pedigree to potentially put Tampa to sleep.
I also think the diamondbacks know how critical it is to get tonight's win with the Giants having lost and both the Padres and Dodgers off tonight. Either way, just sharing my thoughts. Good luck as always.
Thanks buddy. And. let me correct myself before people jump down my throat as they love to do on this site… I know the Giants came back and won the game today.
Thanks buddy. And. let me correct myself before people jump down my throat as they love to do on this site… I know the Giants came back and won the game today.
PENDING
MLB [915] TB RAYS +120 [5U]
ADD
WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win
STRAIGHT BET Apr 24
9:40 PM MLB [915] TB RAYS +120 [DREW RASMUSSEN - R] 1000 / 1200 USD [10U]
MLB [340029] TB RAYS ALT -1½+170 [3U]
MLB [915] TB RAYS +1½-176 5.00/2.84
Need the Ray's like air ![]()
PENDING
MLB [915] TB RAYS +120 [5U]
ADD
WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win
STRAIGHT BET Apr 24
9:40 PM MLB [915] TB RAYS +120 [DREW RASMUSSEN - R] 1000 / 1200 USD [10U]
MLB [340029] TB RAYS ALT -1½+170 [3U]
MLB [915] TB RAYS +1½-176 5.00/2.84
Need the Ray's like air ![]()
Off topic, but I know people knock the NBA—say it’s soft, no defense, all that. But these playoffs Gotta say, they’ve been legit. High-level ball night after night. I put 200 on the Knicks, so I have something to watch until the baseball game comes on.
Off topic, but I know people knock the NBA—say it’s soft, no defense, all that. But these playoffs Gotta say, they’ve been legit. High-level ball night after night. I put 200 on the Knicks, so I have something to watch until the baseball game comes on.
