Jerkoff reliever comes in wild pitch for a run smh
Giants -110
@micng23
Continue to fade buddy , happy to help , you forgot the rangers win and astros under yesterday , don’t see you posting , continue to be a sheep , got a play for you to fade tommorrow
@micng23
Continue to fade buddy , happy to help , you forgot the rangers win and astros under yesterday , don’t see you posting , continue to be a sheep , got a play for you to fade tommorrow
@Aussiejesse
I mean you shoulda been broke. How would you have any money to bet Texas, and Astro. When you said all in Cleveland under 7.5, then another all in Seattle. “ALL IN” means what it does.
@Aussiejesse
I mean you shoulda been broke. How would you have any money to bet Texas, and Astro. When you said all in Cleveland under 7.5, then another all in Seattle. “ALL IN” means what it does.
@micng23
Hey man , I meant all in was all my winnings on the season so far , so I lost it all on one play ( yea I’m an idiot ) . The Seattle all in was a joke , and I said that , I was making fun of myself for being foolish for going all in on Detroit . I also stated I had to reload from my bank account and start all over again . You’re right , I am fade material now , and I have been on a few occasions this year , but I have also rebounded and gotten hot . Sorry if I sounded rude , I’m just getting roped in by people I’ve never seen before that only have something to say when I’m losing , never say anything positive when I’m winning though . It’s the internet , I’ll deal with it ![]()
@micng23
Hey man , I meant all in was all my winnings on the season so far , so I lost it all on one play ( yea I’m an idiot ) . The Seattle all in was a joke , and I said that , I was making fun of myself for being foolish for going all in on Detroit . I also stated I had to reload from my bank account and start all over again . You’re right , I am fade material now , and I have been on a few occasions this year , but I have also rebounded and gotten hot . Sorry if I sounded rude , I’m just getting roped in by people I’ve never seen before that only have something to say when I’m losing , never say anything positive when I’m winning though . It’s the internet , I’ll deal with it ![]()
I’m just getting roped in by people I’ve never seen before that only have something to say when I’m losing , never say anything positive when I’m winning though . It’s the internet , I’ll deal with
This is actually a very profound thought. While I don't advocate bashing losing picks, I can understand it, because losing money is emotionally distressing. However, the mere fact that these bashers only come out of the woodwork is clear and conclusive evidence that these people are weak in spirit and TAKERS by nature. Id indeed like one of the bashers to come forward and acknowledge that they bashed a losing picks and now would like to give props on a winning pick. But what are the chances of that???
About as likely as the Carolina Panthers winning the Superbowl, followed by the Charlotte Hornets winning the NBA championship. ![]()
I’m just getting roped in by people I’ve never seen before that only have something to say when I’m losing , never say anything positive when I’m winning though . It’s the internet , I’ll deal with
This is actually a very profound thought. While I don't advocate bashing losing picks, I can understand it, because losing money is emotionally distressing. However, the mere fact that these bashers only come out of the woodwork is clear and conclusive evidence that these people are weak in spirit and TAKERS by nature. Id indeed like one of the bashers to come forward and acknowledge that they bashed a losing picks and now would like to give props on a winning pick. But what are the chances of that???
About as likely as the Carolina Panthers winning the Superbowl, followed by the Charlotte Hornets winning the NBA championship. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
