![]()
Giants -110
Haha I think he is so used to the plays I post being contrarian , that he just assumed this was another . Started at +100 , which I liked but has moved down quite a bit , not sure if that’s a good or bad thing
Haha I think he is so used to the plays I post being contrarian , that he just assumed this was another . Started at +100 , which I liked but has moved down quite a bit , not sure if that’s a good or bad thing
@Robards
Np man …. Ask away …
1. Look at the pitching matchup and make the line urself , on neutral field , would u make the Giants favourite ? I don’t think so.
2. And the books didn’t either. Line opened -125 Stl and +105 SF. The markets moved the Giants to favourite. Cards opened as slight favs , favs nonetheless.
@Robards
Np man …. Ask away …
1. Look at the pitching matchup and make the line urself , on neutral field , would u make the Giants favourite ? I don’t think so.
2. And the books didn’t either. Line opened -125 Stl and +105 SF. The markets moved the Giants to favourite. Cards opened as slight favs , favs nonetheless.
What’s the delay guys ? My coffee has gone cold waiting
Haha probably should have waited longer with that start. Christ Winn has been awful lately.
What’s the delay guys ? My coffee has gone cold waiting
Haha probably should have waited longer with that start. Christ Winn has been awful lately.
And of course Winn is about to give it right back fk!
Over was the play. Plain and simple. Talked myself off of the over.
And of course Winn is about to give it right back fk!
Over was the play. Plain and simple. Talked myself off of the over.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
