true that... everyone said it too.. 65-75 % on detroit and it kept falling knowing that the sharps were on NYY.. Det had bases loaded and couldn't muster 1 run, that was the game right there. hope you jumped ship like me and offset my det picks
true that... everyone said it too.. 65-75 % on detroit and it kept falling knowing that the sharps were on NYY.. Det had bases loaded and couldn't muster 1 run, that was the game right there. hope you jumped ship like me and offset my det picks
I'm not the best sports gambler in the world... but I learned a long time ago when you see a line that makes no sense at all... just hold your nose and bet the side that makes no practical sense.
70%
I'm not the best sports gambler in the world... but I learned a long time ago when you see a line that makes no sense at all... just hold your nose and bet the side that makes no practical sense.
C'mon the game is over - It's almost as if he's giving up free pitches so they can hit it - and everyone including their grandmother have their money on DET - I've faded this public bets before and I would lose - tried it out today one time and obviously these yankees are hitting like they are the best team in the business.
Did you guys see the bases loaded with one our earlier and he strikes out the DET hitters. C'mon - it's just all a joke
C'mon the game is over - It's almost as if he's giving up free pitches so they can hit it - and everyone including their grandmother have their money on DET - I've faded this public bets before and I would lose - tried it out today one time and obviously these yankees are hitting like they are the best team in the business.
Did you guys see the bases loaded with one our earlier and he strikes out the DET hitters. C'mon - it's just all a joke
it doesn't work always, similar stuff was happened game A's vs KC but A's scored 8 runs in one inning..LOL
I saw that game - yea but the A's were the favorites going into the game - Det (-112) was just plain crooked. just stupid to put it on it because of the Max Scherzer tag for a loser like me.
Quote Originally Posted by CHANGCHANG:
it doesn't work always, similar stuff was happened game A's vs KC but A's scored 8 runs in one inning..LOL
I saw that game - yea but the A's were the favorites going into the game - Det (-112) was just plain crooked. just stupid to put it on it because of the Max Scherzer tag for a loser like me.
I went with better pitcher and better bats, McCarthy has faced rangers twice and the reds...I've watched 3 of his 4 starts he didn't impress me at all..that's why I went with the tigers.
again, it's only 2 run game...
I went with better pitcher and better bats, McCarthy has faced rangers twice and the reds...I've watched 3 of his 4 starts he didn't impress me at all..that's why I went with the tigers.