Bodio's MLB Mon 08/29
Now your talking my language Bodio! I dont know brother you couldve have done a little better no? I mean who did you take with your first pick being you kept them 2 rb's. You took Romo or Gates with the 3rd. I just think both of them are a stretch. Your real slim at wr and your backup rb's are not real good either. Just my opinion. It means nothing but I expected greatness from sir Bodio! Oh and JC watch out for a bigtime come back to reality. That schedule last year for KC was a once in a lifetime thing. Much harder this year and same goes for Cassel and Bowe. Stay away from that entire team in my opinion as they are all over valued!
Now your talking my language Bodio! I dont know brother you couldve have done a little better no? I mean who did you take with your first pick being you kept them 2 rb's. You took Romo or Gates with the 3rd. I just think both of them are a stretch. Your real slim at wr and your backup rb's are not real good either. Just my opinion. It means nothing but I expected greatness from sir Bodio! Oh and JC watch out for a bigtime come back to reality. That schedule last year for KC was a once in a lifetime thing. Much harder this year and same goes for Cassel and Bowe. Stay away from that entire team in my opinion as they are all over valued!
168 - 135 @ 55% for +16.50 Units
#1: OVER 8 PIT/HOU -104
Good luck!
168 - 135 @ 55% for +16.50 Units
#1: OVER 8 PIT/HOU -104
Good luck!
168 - 135 @ 55% for +16.50 Units
#1: OVER 8 PIT/HOU -104
Good luck!
Doesn't Houston play in a movable dome stadium? Wouldn't the weather be regulated?
168 - 135 @ 55% for +16.50 Units
#1: OVER 8 PIT/HOU -104
Good luck!
Doesn't Houston play in a movable dome stadium? Wouldn't the weather be regulated?
Bodio can you please go a little more in depth on proper money management?
This is per bodio. Bet 1 unit per play. 2-3% of you bankroll should equal 1 unit. And win!
Bodio can you please go a little more in depth on proper money management?
This is per bodio. Bet 1 unit per play. 2-3% of you bankroll should equal 1 unit. And win!
Now your talking my language Bodio! I dont know brother you couldve have done a little better no? I mean who did you take with your first pick being you kept them 2 rb's. You took Romo or Gates with the 3rd. I just think both of them are a stretch. Your real slim at wr and your backup rb's are not real good either. Just my opinion. It means nothing but I expected greatness from sir Bodio! Oh and JC watch out for a bigtime come back to reality. That schedule last year for KC was a once in a lifetime thing. Much harder this year and same goes for Cassel and Bowe. Stay away from that entire team in my opinion as they are all over valued!
Now your talking my language Bodio! I dont know brother you couldve have done a little better no? I mean who did you take with your first pick being you kept them 2 rb's. You took Romo or Gates with the 3rd. I just think both of them are a stretch. Your real slim at wr and your backup rb's are not real good either. Just my opinion. It means nothing but I expected greatness from sir Bodio! Oh and JC watch out for a bigtime come back to reality. That schedule last year for KC was a once in a lifetime thing. Much harder this year and same goes for Cassel and Bowe. Stay away from that entire team in my opinion as they are all over valued!
Nice pick Bod... I like it!... Have one question... ¿Which of your other leans is your favorite... Thinking of a 2 parlay... ¿which one of them will you consider for a play?
Nice pick Bod... I like it!... Have one question... ¿Which of your other leans is your favorite... Thinking of a 2 parlay... ¿which one of them will you consider for a play?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,388
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,322
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,476
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,815
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,493
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,220
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,863
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.