44-19 wed bases
I dont mean to clutter your thread but i was wondering if you could help me out a little since you seem to know what you are doing. Is it best to bet just single games or to do parlays? Tryin to get the feel of this and whats the most productive etc...can you give me a little game on this?
I do almost all angles, personally. (But most unders I do are 5 inns.)
Anyway, one angle I do is technically considered a parlay, even though I don't play it like that.
I'll take a juiced fave, like NYY or Senators today, and tack on 2 other faves. But not every day, of course. I also will take an NBA fave and "base it" by tacking on 2 MLB juiced faves.
The reasoning is that over the long haul, it's easier to pick a juiced fave, so adding another doubles the take, and the high probability of getting both makes for a good profit margin.
But I'm almost ALWAYS playing 1-2 totals, 1-2 well priced faves, and 1-2 dogs, averaging between 4 to maybe 8 plays a day.
I dont mean to clutter your thread but i was wondering if you could help me out a little since you seem to know what you are doing. Is it best to bet just single games or to do parlays? Tryin to get the feel of this and whats the most productive etc...can you give me a little game on this?
I do almost all angles, personally. (But most unders I do are 5 inns.)
Anyway, one angle I do is technically considered a parlay, even though I don't play it like that.
I'll take a juiced fave, like NYY or Senators today, and tack on 2 other faves. But not every day, of course. I also will take an NBA fave and "base it" by tacking on 2 MLB juiced faves.
The reasoning is that over the long haul, it's easier to pick a juiced fave, so adding another doubles the take, and the high probability of getting both makes for a good profit margin.
But I'm almost ALWAYS playing 1-2 totals, 1-2 well priced faves, and 1-2 dogs, averaging between 4 to maybe 8 plays a day.
My final plays were Nat's, Cards, Yankees, Angels and Spurs -4 on my 5 team round robin. Good luck man hope we both hit!
My final plays were Nat's, Cards, Yankees, Angels and Spurs -4 on my 5 team round robin. Good luck man hope we both hit!
Not bashing or anything, but you should include a tabulation of units as well as your record. Everyday your laying mostly -150 to -200+ on the ML, so although your record is great, your profit isn't as great making it a little misleading to tailers out there. Good luck. ||peace_5.gif' border=0>
It's pointless...
He'll only last here the next 30 days or so.
Not bashing or anything, but you should include a tabulation of units as well as your record. Everyday your laying mostly -150 to -200+ on the ML, so although your record is great, your profit isn't as great making it a little misleading to tailers out there. Good luck. ||peace_5.gif' border=0>
It's pointless...
He'll only last here the next 30 days or so.
It's pointless...
He'll only last here the next 30 days or so.
I'll tail him for 30 days if he hits like this! You sit and watch and be negative! G/L Platepicks!
It's pointless...
He'll only last here the next 30 days or so.
I'll tail him for 30 days if he hits like this! You sit and watch and be negative! G/L Platepicks!
Not bashing or anything, but you should include a tabulation of units as well as your record. Everyday your laying mostly -150 to -200+ on the ML, so although your record is great, your profit isn't as great making it a little misleading to tailers out there. Good luck.
Not bashing or anything, but you should include a tabulation of units as well as your record. Everyday your laying mostly -150 to -200+ on the ML, so although your record is great, your profit isn't as great making it a little misleading to tailers out there. Good luck.
I totally have respect for your win percent, as well, but I will agree that I'm usually a little skeptical when I see a high win percent without tracking units, as baseball is a ML sport. Win% in the NBA for instance is more significant as most people are betting spreads where the odds are generally the same, so you know a spread-better hitting 60% is making profit, but in baseball you can hit 60% and still be losing big.
Really though, that's up to you...what we think of your record shouldn't really even matter. But I'm just saying, a +/- units number is far more telling than a win%, and isn't all that difficult to track...just posting the number of units bet and the odds pretty much solve it.
Anyhow, not hating, just sharing my opinion. Keep up the great picks, BOL to ya friend
I totally have respect for your win percent, as well, but I will agree that I'm usually a little skeptical when I see a high win percent without tracking units, as baseball is a ML sport. Win% in the NBA for instance is more significant as most people are betting spreads where the odds are generally the same, so you know a spread-better hitting 60% is making profit, but in baseball you can hit 60% and still be losing big.
Really though, that's up to you...what we think of your record shouldn't really even matter. But I'm just saying, a +/- units number is far more telling than a win%, and isn't all that difficult to track...just posting the number of units bet and the odds pretty much solve it.
Anyhow, not hating, just sharing my opinion. Keep up the great picks, BOL to ya friend
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,874
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,202
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,838
- PART DEUX 296
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,472
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 428
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,598
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
