Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: And the TWINKIES (at home) get mauled once again.... No real surprise there but my new trial method listed them so I bet them...i think the twins will be a big play for me tomorrow
OK. Hope you win! ![]()
OK. Hope you win! ![]()
OK. Hope you win! ![]()
Best to avoid mine......OR FADE!
Best to avoid mine......OR FADE!
Yep, their bats are singing today.
Bottom of 3rd and with a 3 - 0 lead, they have loaded the bases with nobody out!
Yep, their bats are singing today.
Bottom of 3rd and with a 3 - 0 lead, they have loaded the bases with nobody out!
Six runs in after 3 innings. Looks good, but now I have to see if they keep hitting against pitchers other than the struggling Z.Eflin. That's key.
In his last start, Eflin, in just 5 ip, allowed a whopping 14 on base and 7 ER.
Today, he allowed a whopping 12 on base and 6 ER but in only 3 innings!
So, the Yankees 6 runs in 3 innings was aided by facing a struggling SP in a slump of his own. Gotta see if Yankee bats continue today....
Six runs in after 3 innings. Looks good, but now I have to see if they keep hitting against pitchers other than the struggling Z.Eflin. That's key.
In his last start, Eflin, in just 5 ip, allowed a whopping 14 on base and 7 ER.
Today, he allowed a whopping 12 on base and 6 ER but in only 3 innings!
So, the Yankees 6 runs in 3 innings was aided by facing a struggling SP in a slump of his own. Gotta see if Yankee bats continue today....
Experimental method day 2. Tailing these is extremely risky!!!!
My BREWSKIES are leading 2 - 0 after 1st inning and now in top of the 2nd they have loaded the bases with nobody out
Experimental method day 2. Tailing these is extremely risky!!!!
My BREWSKIES are leading 2 - 0 after 1st inning and now in top of the 2nd they have loaded the bases with nobody out
Yankees add on 3 more runs on 4 hits vs relievers. A good sign.
Yankees add on 3 more runs on 4 hits vs relievers. A good sign.
Gotta see if Yankee bats continue today....
Yankees add on 3 more runs on 4 hits vs relievers. A good sign.
A solid 9 - 0 win and the Yankee bats didn't stop after Eflin imploded for the O's.
Good sign!
But I gotta see their bats repeat on Sunday, regardless whether they win or not.....it is their BATTING that is the concern for me before I consider their slump over...
Gotta see if Yankee bats continue today....
Yankees add on 3 more runs on 4 hits vs relievers. A good sign.
A solid 9 - 0 win and the Yankee bats didn't stop after Eflin imploded for the O's.
Good sign!
But I gotta see their bats repeat on Sunday, regardless whether they win or not.....it is their BATTING that is the concern for me before I consider their slump over...
@trust-me
Not for me. It could be a one-off against a bad pitcher.
I need to see an second consecutive day of GOOD scoring by the Yankee bats to remove the chance of a one-off
@trust-me
Not for me. It could be a one-off against a bad pitcher.
I need to see an second consecutive day of GOOD scoring by the Yankee bats to remove the chance of a one-off
Sunday:
My new experimental method - which is failing - suggest NYY on Sunday, but I must commit to holding off even considering them until they post 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate
Sunday:
My new experimental method - which is failing - suggest NYY on Sunday, but I must commit to holding off even considering them until they post 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate
dont think so this yr
dont think so this yr
My fantastic new experimental method - to replace my losing method - is also losing.
Nevertheless we forge on...
Today it suggests PIRATES. And my conventional method indicates the same.
So Pirates are a LEAN... (ie, no pregame bet but possibly in LIVE action)
My fantastic new experimental method - to replace my losing method - is also losing.
Nevertheless we forge on...
Today it suggests PIRATES. And my conventional method indicates the same.
So Pirates are a LEAN... (ie, no pregame bet but possibly in LIVE action)
BoL to you today with all your bets! ![]()
![]()
BoL to you today with all your bets! ![]()
![]()
Although trailing 2 - 1 late in the game, it's still possible for the woeful Yankees to win this afternoon.
BUT....for me, unless they score AT LEAST 4 and achieve AT LEAST 9 hits,
then their batting slump is NOT over, and I must continue to avoid them.
Although trailing 2 - 1 late in the game, it's still possible for the woeful Yankees to win this afternoon.
BUT....for me, unless they score AT LEAST 4 and achieve AT LEAST 9 hits,
then their batting slump is NOT over, and I must continue to avoid them.
And this applies to regulation 9 innings. I disregard runs scored after 9....
And this applies to regulation 9 innings. I disregard runs scored after 9....
