Rock & Roll this week Fubah!
@JJWoods
Will try!
Hoping my experimental method holds up for a couple more days....but please don't even think of tailing or you will go on a losing streak ![]()
BoL to you with your bets this week! ![]()
@JJWoods
Will try!
Hoping my experimental method holds up for a couple more days....but please don't even think of tailing or you will go on a losing streak ![]()
BoL to you with your bets this week! ![]()
@JJWoods
Will try!
Hoping my experimental method holds up for a couple more days....but please don't even think of tailing or you will go on a losing streak ![]()
BoL to you with your bets this week! ![]()
One might think this should be a golden opp for the "offensively challenged" Yankees.
I won't consider NYY until I see some consistency at the plate.
OTOH, this dude Burns was the #2 draft pick nd who knows how he handles the debut.....but so far through 3 ip, he's allowed just ONE Yankee on base.
NYY Rodon has allowed 4 on base.
One might think this should be a golden opp for the "offensively challenged" Yankees.
I won't consider NYY until I see some consistency at the plate.
OTOH, this dude Burns was the #2 draft pick nd who knows how he handles the debut.....but so far through 3 ip, he's allowed just ONE Yankee on base.
NYY Rodon has allowed 4 on base.
...but BURNS implodes in the 4th inning, allowing 4 hits and 3 earned runs.
...but BURNS implodes in the 4th inning, allowing 4 hits and 3 earned runs.
3 - 5
...huge losing day .......again.
3 - 5
...huge losing day .......again.
All I know is that I followed that Padres play and it ended up a winner
![]()
Thanks fubah ![]()
All I know is that I followed that Padres play and it ended up a winner
![]()
Thanks fubah ![]()
Agree with the Col
I only select 1 or 2 of your leans/bb per day and have fared well Duke… thank you ![]()
Agree with the Col
I only select 1 or 2 of your leans/bb per day and have fared well Duke… thank you ![]()
