Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday: My new experimental method - which is failing - suggest NYY on Sunday, but I must commit to holding off even considering them until they post 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate
Although trailing 2 - 1 late in the game, it's still possible for the woeful Yankees to win this afternoon.
BUT....for me, unless they score AT LEAST 4 and achieve AT LEAST 9 hits,
then their batting slump is NOT over, and I must continue to avoid them.
And this applies to regulation 9 innings. I disregard runs scored after 9....
And they have now achieved my aforementioned minimum 4 runs off 9 hits, so after 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate, I consider their recent batting slump to be over....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday: My new experimental method - which is failing - suggest NYY on Sunday, but I must commit to holding off even considering them until they post 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate
Although trailing 2 - 1 late in the game, it's still possible for the woeful Yankees to win this afternoon.
BUT....for me, unless they score AT LEAST 4 and achieve AT LEAST 9 hits,
then their batting slump is NOT over, and I must continue to avoid them.
And this applies to regulation 9 innings. I disregard runs scored after 9....
And they have now achieved my aforementioned minimum 4 runs off 9 hits, so after 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate, I consider their recent batting slump to be over....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday: My new experimental method - which is failing - suggest NYY on Sunday, but I must commit to holding off even considering them until they post 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate Although trailing 2 - 1 late in the game, it's still possible for the woeful Yankees to win this afternoon. BUT....for me, unless they score AT LEAST 4 and achieve AT LEAST 9 hits, then their batting slump is NOT over, and I must continue to avoid them. And this applies to regulation 9 innings. I disregard runs scored after 9.... And they have now achieved my aforementioned minimum 4 runs off 9 hits, so after 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate, I consider their recent batting slump to be over....
Giants -157 Don't tail!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday: My new experimental method - which is failing - suggest NYY on Sunday, but I must commit to holding off even considering them until they post 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate Although trailing 2 - 1 late in the game, it's still possible for the woeful Yankees to win this afternoon. BUT....for me, unless they score AT LEAST 4 and achieve AT LEAST 9 hits, then their batting slump is NOT over, and I must continue to avoid them. And this applies to regulation 9 innings. I disregard runs scored after 9.... And they have now achieved my aforementioned minimum 4 runs off 9 hits, so after 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate, I consider their recent batting slump to be over....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday: My new experimental method - which is failing - suggest NYY on Sunday, but I must commit to holding off even considering them until they post 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate Although trailing 2 - 1 late in the game, it's still possible for the woeful Yankees to win this afternoon. BUT....for me, unless they score AT LEAST 4 and achieve AT LEAST 9 hits, then their batting slump is NOT over, and I must continue to avoid them. And this applies to regulation 9 innings. I disregard runs scored after 9.... And they have now achieved my aforementioned minimum 4 runs off 9 hits, so after 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate, I consider their recent batting slump to be over....
Giants -157 Don't tail!
9 - 5 Winner
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday: My new experimental method - which is failing - suggest NYY on Sunday, but I must commit to holding off even considering them until they post 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate Although trailing 2 - 1 late in the game, it's still possible for the woeful Yankees to win this afternoon. BUT....for me, unless they score AT LEAST 4 and achieve AT LEAST 9 hits, then their batting slump is NOT over, and I must continue to avoid them. And this applies to regulation 9 innings. I disregard runs scored after 9.... And they have now achieved my aforementioned minimum 4 runs off 9 hits, so after 2 consecutive GOOD performances at the plate, I consider their recent batting slump to be over....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Giants -157 Don't tail! 9 - 5 Winner Could have gone 7 - 2 today had I stuck religiously to my new trial experimental method.
Will continue with this experimental trial method Monday and maybe through the series to asses if it warrants a continuation
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Giants -157 Don't tail! 9 - 5 Winner Could have gone 7 - 2 today had I stuck religiously to my new trial experimental method.
Will continue with this experimental trial method Monday and maybe through the series to asses if it warrants a continuation
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Giants -157 Don't tail! 9 - 5 Winner Could have gone 7 - 2 today had I stuck religiously to my new trial experimental method.
Will continue with this experimental trial method Monday and maybe through the series to asses if it warrants a continuation
Monday, experimental new trial continues: DON'T TAIL!!
(pinnacle overnight lines)
Braves -126
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Giants -157 Don't tail! 9 - 5 Winner Could have gone 7 - 2 today had I stuck religiously to my new trial experimental method.
Will continue with this experimental trial method Monday and maybe through the series to asses if it warrants a continuation
Monday, experimental new trial continues: DON'T TAIL!!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Giants -157 Don't tail! 9 - 5 Winner Could have gone 7 - 2 today had I stuck religiously to my new trial experimental method. Will continue with this experimental trial method Monday and maybe through the series to asses if it warrants a continuation Monday, experimental new trial continues: DON'T TAIL!! (pinnacle overnight lines) Braves -126
Seattle -121
WhiteSox +119
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Giants -157 Don't tail! 9 - 5 Winner Could have gone 7 - 2 today had I stuck religiously to my new trial experimental method. Will continue with this experimental trial method Monday and maybe through the series to asses if it warrants a continuation Monday, experimental new trial continues: DON'T TAIL!! (pinnacle overnight lines) Braves -126
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Giants -157 Don't tail! 9 - 5 Winner Could have gone 7 - 2 today had I stuck religiously to my new trial experimental method. Will continue with this experimental trial method Monday and maybe through the series to asses if it warrants a continuation Monday, experimental new trial continues: DON'T TAIL!! (pinnacle overnight lines) Braves -126 Seattle -121 WhiteSox +119
Cards -102
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Giants -157 Don't tail! 9 - 5 Winner Could have gone 7 - 2 today had I stuck religiously to my new trial experimental method. Will continue with this experimental trial method Monday and maybe through the series to asses if it warrants a continuation Monday, experimental new trial continues: DON'T TAIL!! (pinnacle overnight lines) Braves -126 Seattle -121 WhiteSox +119
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Giants -157 Don't tail! 9 - 5 Winner Could have gone 7 - 2 today had I stuck religiously to my new trial experimental method. Will continue with this experimental trial method Monday and maybe through the series to asses if it warrants a continuation Monday, experimental new trial continues: DON'T TAIL!! (pinnacle overnight lines) Braves -126 Seattle -121 WhiteSox +119Cards -102
Pirates +174
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Giants -157 Don't tail! 9 - 5 Winner Could have gone 7 - 2 today had I stuck religiously to my new trial experimental method. Will continue with this experimental trial method Monday and maybe through the series to asses if it warrants a continuation Monday, experimental new trial continues: DON'T TAIL!! (pinnacle overnight lines) Braves -126 Seattle -121 WhiteSox +119Cards -102
Posted by fubah2 Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Pirates +174 Buy back Brewskies -166 @pinn *BB so you bet back enough or close to offset pitt original..... AND then hit more than that to make brew a bb play right? not gonna play just checking... thanks... my w.sox fade today? well it is a system so keep on tracking ... but i thought i heard someone mention ARZ BULLPEN IS IN DEEP SHIT is that about right?
goldfinger 1964
Posted by fubah2 Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Pirates +174 Buy back Brewskies -166 @pinn *BB so you bet back enough or close to offset pitt original..... AND then hit more than that to make brew a bb play right? not gonna play just checking... thanks... my w.sox fade today? well it is a system so keep on tracking ... but i thought i heard someone mention ARZ BULLPEN IS IN DEEP SHIT is that about right?
Posted by fubah2 Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Pirates +174 Buy back Brewskies -166 @pinn *BB so you bet back enough or close to offset pitt original..... AND then hit more than that to make brew a bb play right? not gonna play just checking... thanks... my w.sox fade today? well it is a system so keep on tracking ... but i thought i heard someone mention ARZ BULLPEN IS IN DEEP SHIT is that about right?
Yes, 1 - 1 with my *BBs today.
Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333:
Posted by fubah2 Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Pirates +174 Buy back Brewskies -166 @pinn *BB so you bet back enough or close to offset pitt original..... AND then hit more than that to make brew a bb play right? not gonna play just checking... thanks... my w.sox fade today? well it is a system so keep on tracking ... but i thought i heard someone mention ARZ BULLPEN IS IN DEEP SHIT is that about right?