You sir are as disciplined as they come… It is rare when you go against your ‘figures’ as I have kinda followed you for awhile… just looking in on occasion… and it is almost always spot on…. Good or bad… and is usually good…. Respect your process sir…
@Mskeets
Nice of you to say. Thank You!
BoL with your bets this series!
Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:
You sir are as disciplined as they come… It is rare when you go against your ‘figures’ as I have kinda followed you for awhile… just looking in on occasion… and it is almost always spot on…. Good or bad… and is usually good…. Respect your process sir…
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 10-gameHOT STREAK,
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end anytime!
Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify, are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says " pitching streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will - sooner or later - have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again. Just CAN NOT be avoided.
CAVEAT: even if the starter has a "bad outing" it doesn't guarantee his team loses! Just seriously weakens their chances! His team's bats could come thru with runs to save the day....... maybe
Fried is awesome and NYY have an edge, but I don't need the stress...PASS!
. May 30
HOT STREAK WARNING!!!
Fried, Yankees
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 10-gameHOT STREAK,
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end anytime!
Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify, are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says " pitching streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will - sooner or later - have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again. Just CAN NOT be avoided.
CAVEAT: even if the starter has a "bad outing" it doesn't guarantee his team loses! Just seriously weakens their chances! His team's bats could come thru with runs to save the day....... maybe
Fried is awesome and NYY have an edge, but I don't need the stress...PASS!
Friday, May 30: StL/Tex un 9 -135 alt-line @pin Det/KC un 9 -133 alt-line @ pin
King Fubah what would you suggest to those that might not have access to alt-lines. For some reason my local lists wild Alt lines. The Cardinals game for instance he lists 12.5 over under lol. Anyways would you suggest to pass on these situations (I have 8.5 at -105) or what I’ve been doing is just place a half unit or less? Thanks for sharing your hard work, we need it!
jwoods
Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Friday, May 30: StL/Tex un 9 -135 alt-line @pin Det/KC un 9 -133 alt-line @ pin
King Fubah what would you suggest to those that might not have access to alt-lines. For some reason my local lists wild Alt lines. The Cardinals game for instance he lists 12.5 over under lol. Anyways would you suggest to pass on these situations (I have 8.5 at -105) or what I’ve been doing is just place a half unit or less? Thanks for sharing your hard work, we need it!
what would you suggest to those that might not have access to alt-lines. For some reason my local lists wild Alt lines. The Cardinals game for instance he lists 12.5 over under lol. Anyways would you suggest to pass on these situations (I have 8.5 at -105) or what I’ve been doing is just place a half unit or less? Thanks for sharing your hard work, we need it! jwoods
JJ, In the case of both totals I bet today und 8.5 is acceptable, though no guarantees and I am not responsible if it lands on 9.0 runs. I prefer the extra cushion, and it has served me well, despite the extra juice.
With totals I strongly prefer betting only on a full integer as it gives an extra 1/2 run margin of error from my handicapping assessment.
I'll try to remember making similar notes in the future if a regular line might still be acceptable (even if slightly more risky)
Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Friday, May 30:
StL/Tex un 9 -135 alt-line @pin
Det/KC un 9 -133 alt-line @ pin
what would you suggest to those that might not have access to alt-lines. For some reason my local lists wild Alt lines. The Cardinals game for instance he lists 12.5 over under lol. Anyways would you suggest to pass on these situations (I have 8.5 at -105) or what I’ve been doing is just place a half unit or less? Thanks for sharing your hard work, we need it! jwoods
JJ, In the case of both totals I bet today und 8.5 is acceptable, though no guarantees and I am not responsible if it lands on 9.0 runs. I prefer the extra cushion, and it has served me well, despite the extra juice.
With totals I strongly prefer betting only on a full integer as it gives an extra 1/2 run margin of error from my handicapping assessment.
I'll try to remember making similar notes in the future if a regular line might still be acceptable (even if slightly more risky)
SL/TX UN 9 -135..... DET/KC UN 9 -133 .... SLOUIS -135 ....PHILLY -129.. WASH +1- (-107) ..SEA -137 ... ... is what i think i see and going hunting now .. 742 pm eastern ...
goldfinger 1964
SL/TX UN 9 -135..... DET/KC UN 9 -133 .... SLOUIS -135 ....PHILLY -129.. WASH +1- (-107) ..SEA -137 ... ... is what i think i see and going hunting now .. 742 pm eastern ...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Braves sitting guys for game #1 I already had the Phillies with a likely one run edge Philly -155 g1 Wash/SEA ov 7 -141 alt-line
Thank you! BoL with your bets tonight!
Quote Originally Posted by McXmaster:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Braves sitting guys for game #1 I already had the Phillies with a likely one run edge Philly -155 g1 Wash/SEA ov 7 -141 alt-line
My Det/KC un 9 total looks like a loser already just in the top of the 2nd inning, in what was supposed to be a battle between two GOOD starters....
Yeeeks now my StL/TEX un 9 looks lost as well just in the 2nd inning as well. A strong lefty pitcher facing one of the weakest run-scoring teams in the league... and that weak team now leads 5 - 0 with 7 innings to go
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
My Det/KC un 9 total looks like a loser already just in the top of the 2nd inning, in what was supposed to be a battle between two GOOD starters....
Yeeeks now my StL/TEX un 9 looks lost as well just in the 2nd inning as well. A strong lefty pitcher facing one of the weakest run-scoring teams in the league... and that weak team now leads 5 - 0 with 7 innings to go
Mookie Betts stubbed a toe on his left foot during an off-the-field incident and is OUT of the Dodgers' lineup Friday night for the opener of a highly anticipated weekend series against the Yankees.
**Mind you, Betts struggles bigly against LEFTIES so perhaps no significant loss at the plate...
Mookie Betts stubbed a toe on his left foot during an off-the-field incident and is OUT of the Dodgers' lineup Friday night for the opener of a highly anticipated weekend series against the Yankees.
**Mind you, Betts struggles bigly against LEFTIES so perhaps no significant loss at the plate...