YTD: 158 - 102 +41.80u (63 - 39 *BB)
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
And now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded by an additional 2 more MPH *IN* from left......
Keep in mind, there are NO GUARANTEES in baseball. This could fail on me once again, but I gotta go with my handicapping stats esp when approaching overwhelming status for an UNDER 12..... However, if it fails, there' no crying in baseball....
Just now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics for a second time and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded AGAIN by an additional 1/2 more MPH *IN* from left....![]()
No guarantees it stays UNDER 12 though but I see absolutely NO REASON whatsover to make a case for it to go OVER 12
And now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded by an additional 2 more MPH *IN* from left......
Keep in mind, there are NO GUARANTEES in baseball. This could fail on me once again, but I gotta go with my handicapping stats esp when approaching overwhelming status for an UNDER 12..... However, if it fails, there' no crying in baseball....
Just now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics for a second time and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded AGAIN by an additional 1/2 more MPH *IN* from left....![]()
No guarantees it stays UNDER 12 though but I see absolutely NO REASON whatsover to make a case for it to go OVER 12
Milly @Philly?
My capping stats sheets show Phillies have a confirmed 1/2 run edge AT THE PLATE over the Brewskys and the Nola/Ashby matchup should theoretically extend that edge to roughly +1.2 net runs for Philly......BUT......While a solid edge, and I do like Philly to prevail, Heavy favs have not fared well this year and that +1.2 run edge is NOT LARGE ENOUGH to justify risking -185 on a fav inflated by steam bets.......PASS!
BUT.....I believe the low scoring the first 2 games are akin to a one-off and very unlikely to repeat a 3rd consecutive day.....These are two teams with good offenses waiting to erupt and the odds are good they bat closer to their respective averages than not....NOLA is very good but his stats have been fortunate to escape the best bats against righties.....and Brewskys are arguably one of the TOP 2 best offenses in the league v. righties (like Nola)....and there's a nice breeze blowing out to left center for teams that have good OPS numbers!! I have this total figured to be between 8.7 and 9.7 runs....
So I grabbed a decent price on an alt-total at pinnacle:
Mil/PHIL ov 8 -131
• My Totals, OVERS posted pre-game: 30 - 13 +13.13u
Milly @Philly?
My capping stats sheets show Phillies have a confirmed 1/2 run edge AT THE PLATE over the Brewskys and the Nola/Ashby matchup should theoretically extend that edge to roughly +1.2 net runs for Philly......BUT......While a solid edge, and I do like Philly to prevail, Heavy favs have not fared well this year and that +1.2 run edge is NOT LARGE ENOUGH to justify risking -185 on a fav inflated by steam bets.......PASS!
BUT.....I believe the low scoring the first 2 games are akin to a one-off and very unlikely to repeat a 3rd consecutive day.....These are two teams with good offenses waiting to erupt and the odds are good they bat closer to their respective averages than not....NOLA is very good but his stats have been fortunate to escape the best bats against righties.....and Brewskys are arguably one of the TOP 2 best offenses in the league v. righties (like Nola)....and there's a nice breeze blowing out to left center for teams that have good OPS numbers!! I have this total figured to be between 8.7 and 9.7 runs....
So I grabbed a decent price on an alt-total at pinnacle:
Mil/PHIL ov 8 -131
• My Totals, OVERS posted pre-game: 30 - 13 +13.13u
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: And now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded by an additional 2 more MPH *IN* from left...... Keep in mind, there are NO GUARANTEES in baseball. This could fail on me once again, but I gotta go with my handicapping stats esp when approaching overwhelming status for an UNDER 12..... However, if it fails, there' no crying in baseball.... Just now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics for a second time and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded AGAIN by an additional 1/2 more MPH *IN* from left.... No guarantees it stays UNDER 12 though but I see absolutely NO REASON whatsover to make a case for it to go OVER 12
...unless they knock in 4 runs in the first inning?
There it goes.....
Adding: GIANTS -106
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: And now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded by an additional 2 more MPH *IN* from left...... Keep in mind, there are NO GUARANTEES in baseball. This could fail on me once again, but I gotta go with my handicapping stats esp when approaching overwhelming status for an UNDER 12..... However, if it fails, there' no crying in baseball.... Just now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics for a second time and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded AGAIN by an additional 1/2 more MPH *IN* from left.... No guarantees it stays UNDER 12 though but I see absolutely NO REASON whatsover to make a case for it to go OVER 12
...unless they knock in 4 runs in the first inning?
There it goes.....
Adding: GIANTS -106
Was leaning heavily METS earlier until I saw a very good bat for them is OUT....MARTE.
That status lowers the edge for METS down to just +0.5 runs and that is not enough in my handicapping to justify the current ML...
ASTROS bet LOST.
Rockies game under 12 *BB is definitely on the way to a LOSS as well. Already 8 runs with more threatening in less than half the game.... Violated my rule about betting UNDERS and sure enough....![]()
Was leaning heavily METS earlier until I saw a very good bat for them is OUT....MARTE.
That status lowers the edge for METS down to just +0.5 runs and that is not enough in my handicapping to justify the current ML...
ASTROS bet LOST.
Rockies game under 12 *BB is definitely on the way to a LOSS as well. Already 8 runs with more threatening in less than half the game.... Violated my rule about betting UNDERS and sure enough....![]()
@fubah2
I violated my rule of not betting on bad teams. I took bets on the Reds and the Astros, but I probably won't do that again any time soon. Even the Astros are not a particularly good team.
@fubah2
I violated my rule of not betting on bad teams. I took bets on the Reds and the Astros, but I probably won't do that again any time soon. Even the Astros are not a particularly good team.
@fubah2 Best of luck on the over play today fubah.
Thanks
....but unlikely to happen today.... No biggie; gotta take a certain percentage of lossses in stride and continue on...![]()
BoL with your bets today!!
@fubah2 Best of luck on the over play today fubah.
Thanks
....but unlikely to happen today.... No biggie; gotta take a certain percentage of lossses in stride and continue on...![]()
BoL with your bets today!!
@fubah2 I violated my rule of not betting on bad teams. I took bets on the Reds and the Astros, but I probably won't do that again any time soon. Even the Astros are not a particularly good team.
Yeah, self-discipline is crucial to a bankroll.
@fubah2 I violated my rule of not betting on bad teams. I took bets on the Reds and the Astros, but I probably won't do that again any time soon. Even the Astros are not a particularly good team.
Yeah, self-discipline is crucial to a bankroll.
No coin flippers today? Have a great day and thanks for all you do for this forum
@pointguard
Thank you! ![]()
I do have a coin-flipper marked for the Dodger/Pirates game EXCEPT neither team is getting good plus money to make it worthwhile...Still working on the late games...
BoL with your bets today!!
No coin flippers today? Have a great day and thanks for all you do for this forum
@pointguard
Thank you! ![]()
I do have a coin-flipper marked for the Dodger/Pirates game EXCEPT neither team is getting good plus money to make it worthwhile...Still working on the late games...
BoL with your bets today!!
So....the game featuring two very mediocre offenses (Cinci @COL) and a fairly strong breeze blowing IN from left toward homeplate gets 19+ runs, while the game featuring two very good offenses v.s righthanders (Milly @Philly) scores just 2 runs...
of course! ![]()
So....the game featuring two very mediocre offenses (Cinci @COL) and a fairly strong breeze blowing IN from left toward homeplate gets 19+ runs, while the game featuring two very good offenses v.s righthanders (Milly @Philly) scores just 2 runs...
of course! ![]()
@fubah2
Hey there pal, well we split 1-1 last night fading the streak pitchers but the Mets were favorites so I lost some juice.. but I’ll keep a record.. Glasgow also lost but not due to him..
@fubah2
Hey there pal, well we split 1-1 last night fading the streak pitchers but the Mets were favorites so I lost some juice.. but I’ll keep a record.. Glasgow also lost but not due to him..
So....the game featuring two very mediocre offenses (Cinci @COL) and a fairly strong breeze blowing IN from left toward homeplate gets 19+ runs, while the game featuring two very good offenses v.s righthanders (Milly @Philly) scores just 2 runs... of course!
Mighty Dodgers getting ROUTED early by the mediocre Pirates!
6 runs in and they're still batting with 2 on base!!!!! ![]()
So....the game featuring two very mediocre offenses (Cinci @COL) and a fairly strong breeze blowing IN from left toward homeplate gets 19+ runs, while the game featuring two very good offenses v.s righthanders (Milly @Philly) scores just 2 runs... of course!
Mighty Dodgers getting ROUTED early by the mediocre Pirates!
6 runs in and they're still batting with 2 on base!!!!! ![]()
VALUE BETS?
I use this term "value bets" to apply to games where I can't make a reasonably strong case one way or the other for either team to prevail, but one side is getting significant PLUS MONEY, on what I expect is essentially a 50/50 toss-up (ie, coin-flipper!)
Wednesday:
my capping sheets identify the Det/Texas games as a 50-50, "coin-flipper"
And one team is getting SIGNIFICANT plus money, making it a decent bet:
TIGGERS +132 (pinnacle)
If this coin-flip goes against me (and it could!) I lose -1.00 unit
If the coin-flip is in my favor, I win +1.32 units ![]()
VALUE BETS?
I use this term "value bets" to apply to games where I can't make a reasonably strong case one way or the other for either team to prevail, but one side is getting significant PLUS MONEY, on what I expect is essentially a 50/50 toss-up (ie, coin-flipper!)
Wednesday:
my capping sheets identify the Det/Texas games as a 50-50, "coin-flipper"
And one team is getting SIGNIFICANT plus money, making it a decent bet:
TIGGERS +132 (pinnacle)
If this coin-flip goes against me (and it could!) I lose -1.00 unit
If the coin-flip is in my favor, I win +1.32 units ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,711
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,194
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,285
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,458
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,674
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,428
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
