• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 363738 ... 361362363 Next Last»
    OO7CRUSHER
    Coloneljim
    fubah2
    wolfeman3
    Premian
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 450651
    Posts: 9061
    «First Previous 363738 ... 361362363 Next Last»
     
    OO7CRUSHER
    OO7CRUSHER
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16806
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2024 - 7:34 PM ET #876

    @fubah2

     clover

    Reply

    @fubah2

     clover

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25027
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2024 - 7:54 PM ET #877

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: W   SERIES bet:  Brewskys  -250 W   SERIES: Cleveland -230 After each won their games last night and again Saturday.... 2 WINNERS![/Quote]

    Excellent call on the series plays fubah. moneybag  an_clap

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: W   SERIES bet:  Brewskys  -250 W   SERIES: Cleveland -230 After each won their games last night and again Saturday.... 2 WINNERS![/Quote]

    Excellent call on the series plays fubah. moneybag  an_clap

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2024 - 8:21 PM ET #878

    Quote Originally Posted by yourpalhal:

    Good luck to you FUB!clover

    Thanks Hal, and same to you sir! an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by yourpalhal:

    Good luck to you FUB!clover

    Thanks Hal, and same to you sir! an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2024 - 9:42 PM ET #879

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]

    Saturday, JUNE 01:

    W  Cleveland -134 (Pinnacle)
     L    Twinkies +109 (Pinnacle)
    push Min/HOU ov 7 -136 (alt-total, Pinnacle)
    W  LIVE BET: Brewskys -195
    W  SERIES bet: Brewskys -250
    W  SERIES bet: Cleveland -230

    = 4 - 1 - 1   +3.00u

     

    pending ....REDS +127 value bet

     

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]

    Saturday, JUNE 01:

    W  Cleveland -134 (Pinnacle)
     L    Twinkies +109 (Pinnacle)
    push Min/HOU ov 7 -136 (alt-total, Pinnacle)
    W  LIVE BET: Brewskys -195
    W  SERIES bet: Brewskys -250
    W  SERIES bet: Cleveland -230

    = 4 - 1 - 1   +3.00u

     

    pending ....REDS +127 value bet

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 2:36 AM ET #880

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]Saturday, JUNE 01:

    W  Cleveland -134 (Pinnacle)
     L    Twinkies +109 (Pinnacle)
    push Min/HOU ov 7 -136 (alt-total, Pinnacle)
    W  LIVE BET: Brewskys -195
    W  SERIES bet: Brewskys -250
    W  SERIES bet: Cleveland -230

     L   REDS +127 value bet

    = 4 - 2 - 1   +2.00u

     

    YTD:  153 - 92  +211.25u* an_2drinks   (62 - 39 BB)

     

     

     

    *...if I had assigned multiple units to my picks averaging  5 units each (like some do on covers.com) ... WOW!! Impressive huh?!! Or, if I had assigned 10 units to all my picks then my record would be a whopping +422.50 units! ....BUT if you prefer to view all forum records by the same equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit - then mine is +42.25 units

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]Saturday, JUNE 01:

    W  Cleveland -134 (Pinnacle)
     L    Twinkies +109 (Pinnacle)
    push Min/HOU ov 7 -136 (alt-total, Pinnacle)
    W  LIVE BET: Brewskys -195
    W  SERIES bet: Brewskys -250
    W  SERIES bet: Cleveland -230

     L   REDS +127 value bet

    = 4 - 2 - 1   +2.00u

     

    YTD:  153 - 92  +211.25u* an_2drinks   (62 - 39 BB)

     

     

     

    *...if I had assigned multiple units to my picks averaging  5 units each (like some do on covers.com) ... WOW!! Impressive huh?!! Or, if I had assigned 10 units to all my picks then my record would be a whopping +422.50 units! ....BUT if you prefer to view all forum records by the same equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit - then mine is +42.25 units

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 7:06 AM ET #881

    Absolutely the best thread on the MLB forum…. Fantastic information to help others peace_5 

    good man 

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Absolutely the best thread on the MLB forum…. Fantastic information to help others peace_5 

    good man 

     
    Premian
    Premian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 2062
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 9:20 AM ET #882

    @fubah2

    I also won with the Guardians and Brewers, and lost with the Twins and Reds yesterday.  I also won with the Mariners, Phillies and Yankees.

    What do you think of the Twins, Yankees, Orioles, Mariners today?  I have Twins and Yankees doubled.

    Good luck on all your picks.  clover

    Reply

    @fubah2

    I also won with the Guardians and Brewers, and lost with the Twins and Reds yesterday.  I also won with the Mariners, Phillies and Yankees.

    What do you think of the Twins, Yankees, Orioles, Mariners today?  I have Twins and Yankees doubled.

    Good luck on all your picks.  clover

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25027
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 9:34 AM ET #883

    Great job on Saturday's plays fubah. peace_5

    Best of luck on today's plays clover

    Reply

    Great job on Saturday's plays fubah. peace_5

    Best of luck on today's plays clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 11:05 AM ET #884

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Saturday, June 01:

    W  Cleveland -134 (Pinnacle)
     L    Twinkies +109 (Pinnacle)
    push Min/HOU ov 7 -136 (alt-total, Pinnacle)
    W  LIVE BET: Brewskys -195
    W  SERIES bet: Brewskys -250
    W  SERIES bet: Cleveland -230

     L   REDS +127 value bet

    = 4 - 2 - 1   +2.00u

     

    YTD:  153 - 92  +211.25u* an_2drinks   (62 - 39 BB)

     

     

     

    *...if I had assigned multiple units to my picks averaging  5 units each (like some do on covers.com) ... WOW!! Impressive huh?!! Or, if I had assigned 10 units to all my picks then my record would be a whopping +422.50 units! ....BUT if you prefer to view all forum records by the same equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit - then mine is +42.25 units

    Sunday, June 02:
    Twinkies +135 (pinnacle)   ....value bet in a coin-flipper!

    Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)    ....value bet in a coin-flipper!

    Orioles -125 (pinnacle) 

    BoL with your bets today, fellas clover

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Saturday, June 01:

    W  Cleveland -134 (Pinnacle)
     L    Twinkies +109 (Pinnacle)
    push Min/HOU ov 7 -136 (alt-total, Pinnacle)
    W  LIVE BET: Brewskys -195
    W  SERIES bet: Brewskys -250
    W  SERIES bet: Cleveland -230

     L   REDS +127 value bet

    = 4 - 2 - 1   +2.00u

     

    YTD:  153 - 92  +211.25u* an_2drinks   (62 - 39 BB)

     

     

     

    *...if I had assigned multiple units to my picks averaging  5 units each (like some do on covers.com) ... WOW!! Impressive huh?!! Or, if I had assigned 10 units to all my picks then my record would be a whopping +422.50 units! ....BUT if you prefer to view all forum records by the same equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit - then mine is +42.25 units

    Sunday, June 02:
    Twinkies +135 (pinnacle)   ....value bet in a coin-flipper!

    Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)    ....value bet in a coin-flipper!

    Orioles -125 (pinnacle) 

    BoL with your bets today, fellas clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 11:11 AM ET #885

    VALUE BETS?

     

    I use this term "value bets" to apply to games where I can't make a reasonably strong case one way or the other for either team to prevail, but one side is getting significant PLUS MONEY, on what I expect is essentially a 50/50 toss-up (ie, coin-flipper!) 

    an_light Sunday I have bet these two coin-flippers:

                           TWINS +135 (pinnacle)

                           Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)

    Since these are 50/50 coin-flippers, I hope to split the games and score a profit!

    It makes sense when we think about it, assuming I have the games capped well.

     

    All I'm hoping for here is a split.  Split = profit! an_2drinks

    Reply

    VALUE BETS?

     

    I use this term "value bets" to apply to games where I can't make a reasonably strong case one way or the other for either team to prevail, but one side is getting significant PLUS MONEY, on what I expect is essentially a 50/50 toss-up (ie, coin-flipper!) 

    an_light Sunday I have bet these two coin-flippers:

                           TWINS +135 (pinnacle)

                           Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)

    Since these are 50/50 coin-flippers, I hope to split the games and score a profit!

    It makes sense when we think about it, assuming I have the games capped well.

     

    All I'm hoping for here is a split.  Split = profit! an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 11:31 AM ET #886

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 I also won with the Guardians and Brewers, and lost with the Twins and Reds yesterday.  I also won with the Mariners, Phillies and Yankees.

    What do you think of the Twins, Yankees, Orioles, Mariners today?  I have Twins and Yankees doubled. Good luck on all your picks.

    @Premian

    peace_5  an_clap

     Twins and Orioles I have in my capping and bet them both.  I don't see an edge for the Twins per se, but I make that game a 50/50 coin-flipper so I grabbed the plus money value!

    O's should have  about +0.8 run edge and I will say that I needed that line to come down because in the 130's it was out of my bet range for a homie with just a +0.8 run edge....But I got them for -125, making it only a modest loss if IRVIN implodes on the mound, but even so, the O's have the significantly better offense.

    cool YANKEES look good to me too! I give them a full +1.0 run edge....though I hesitate just a little because the Yankee bats have been hot and could be due for a wee bit of a claw back on production and SNELL for the Giants appears gawdawful - on paper! - but reverse streak here? Yankees should prevail but I'm a bit sjittish when everything looks soooooo good in a team's favor....know what I mean?! A lower price is better for me so I will wait til near gametime to make decision after I confirm the pregame lineups... which is always important for day games, particularly Sundays!

    surprised MARINERS have a +1.0 run edge.... but that ML is waaaaaaaay too high for that edge and I'm passing.....It likely wins though, but I don't need it so I'll just watch, then lament afterward that I should have bet them....sigh....

    BoL with those bets today!! an_2drinks

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 I also won with the Guardians and Brewers, and lost with the Twins and Reds yesterday.  I also won with the Mariners, Phillies and Yankees.

    What do you think of the Twins, Yankees, Orioles, Mariners today?  I have Twins and Yankees doubled. Good luck on all your picks.

    @Premian

    peace_5  an_clap

     Twins and Orioles I have in my capping and bet them both.  I don't see an edge for the Twins per se, but I make that game a 50/50 coin-flipper so I grabbed the plus money value!

    O's should have  about +0.8 run edge and I will say that I needed that line to come down because in the 130's it was out of my bet range for a homie with just a +0.8 run edge....But I got them for -125, making it only a modest loss if IRVIN implodes on the mound, but even so, the O's have the significantly better offense.

    cool YANKEES look good to me too! I give them a full +1.0 run edge....though I hesitate just a little because the Yankee bats have been hot and could be due for a wee bit of a claw back on production and SNELL for the Giants appears gawdawful - on paper! - but reverse streak here? Yankees should prevail but I'm a bit sjittish when everything looks soooooo good in a team's favor....know what I mean?! A lower price is better for me so I will wait til near gametime to make decision after I confirm the pregame lineups... which is always important for day games, particularly Sundays!

    surprised MARINERS have a +1.0 run edge.... but that ML is waaaaaaaay too high for that edge and I'm passing.....It likely wins though, but I don't need it so I'll just watch, then lament afterward that I should have bet them....sigh....

    BoL with those bets today!! an_2drinks

     

     

     
    yourpalhal
    yourpalhal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 314
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 11:50 AM ET #887

    GL today FUB,Tx for all your help!peace_5

    Reply

    GL today FUB,Tx for all your help!peace_5

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 11:51 AM ET #888

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    VALUE BETS?

     

     

    I use this term "value bets" to apply to games where I can't make a reasonably strong case one way or the other for either team to prevail, but one side is getting significant PLUS MONEY, on what I expect is essentially a 50/50 toss-up (ie, coin-flipper!) 

    an_light Sunday I have bet these two coin-flippers:

                           TWINS +135 (pinnacle)

                           Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)

    All I'm hoping for here is a split.  Split = profit! an_2drinks

    Side note: don't know how helpful this may be, but imo the Tiggers bats get an UPRGRADE today for their game @BoSox.

    Spencer Torkleson their usual 1B is sitting due to going 0 for 16 recently and he's a weak bat vs righties anyway (just .195).  Taking his place is URSHELA, who bats .315 v. righties with a SOLID .351 OBP!

    AND they also get back CANHA (DH) who missed these past two losses v. BoSox....He has the 3rd best OBP on the team just slightly above URSHELA. 

    So two good bats added to the lineup and one BAD bat exits!

    This does not mean the Tiggers will win. They may or may not.  But offensively, at least on paper, it is an UPGRADE, and this was a coin-flipper game anyway so if anything there may be a very slight edge in Detroit's favor...

    YOU make da call....

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    VALUE BETS?

     

     

    I use this term "value bets" to apply to games where I can't make a reasonably strong case one way or the other for either team to prevail, but one side is getting significant PLUS MONEY, on what I expect is essentially a 50/50 toss-up (ie, coin-flipper!) 

    an_light Sunday I have bet these two coin-flippers:

                           TWINS +135 (pinnacle)

                           Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)

    All I'm hoping for here is a split.  Split = profit! an_2drinks

    Side note: don't know how helpful this may be, but imo the Tiggers bats get an UPRGRADE today for their game @BoSox.

    Spencer Torkleson their usual 1B is sitting due to going 0 for 16 recently and he's a weak bat vs righties anyway (just .195).  Taking his place is URSHELA, who bats .315 v. righties with a SOLID .351 OBP!

    AND they also get back CANHA (DH) who missed these past two losses v. BoSox....He has the 3rd best OBP on the team just slightly above URSHELA. 

    So two good bats added to the lineup and one BAD bat exits!

    This does not mean the Tiggers will win. They may or may not.  But offensively, at least on paper, it is an UPGRADE, and this was a coin-flipper game anyway so if anything there may be a very slight edge in Detroit's favor...

    YOU make da call....

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 12:36 PM ET #889

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Absolutely the best thread on the MLB forum….

    Fantastic information to help others peace_5 

    good man 

    @wolfeman3

    Thank you, and BoL with your bets today! thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Absolutely the best thread on the MLB forum….

    Fantastic information to help others peace_5 

    good man 

    @wolfeman3

    Thank you, and BoL with your bets today! thumbs_up

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 1:23 PM ET #890

    @fubah2

     gl today thumbs_up        i tailed your detroit and minnesota picks

    thks for all the info  

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    @fubah2

     gl today thumbs_up        i tailed your detroit and minnesota picks

    thks for all the info  

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 1:38 PM ET #891

    Quote Originally Posted by Coloneljim:

    Great job on Saturday's plays fubah. peace_5

    Best of luck on today's plays clover

    @Coloneljim

    Thank you!peace_5 BoL with your bets today thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Coloneljim:

    Great job on Saturday's plays fubah. peace_5

    Best of luck on today's plays clover

    @Coloneljim

    Thank you!peace_5 BoL with your bets today thumbs_up

     
    Premian
    Premian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 2062
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 2:02 PM ET #892

    @fubah2

     I got the Twins at +122, Yankees -142, Orioles -140, and Mariners at -185.  The Mariners have gone up since then, but may still be a bit high at -185 even.

    Go Twins and Orioles  an_horse  clover

    Reply

    @fubah2

     I got the Twins at +122, Yankees -142, Orioles -140, and Mariners at -185.  The Mariners have gone up since then, but may still be a bit high at -185 even.

    Go Twins and Orioles  an_horse  clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 2:08 PM ET #893

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Saturday, June 01: W  Cleveland -134 (Pinnacle) L    Twinkies +109 (Pinnacle)push Min/HOU ov 7 -136 (alt-total, Pinnacle)W  LIVE BET: Brewskys -195W  SERIES bet: Brewskys -250W  SERIES bet: Cleveland -230  L   REDS +127 value bet = 4 - 2 - 1   +2.00u   YTD:  153 - 92  +211.25u*    (62 - 39 BB)       *...if I had assigned multiple units to my picks averaging  5 units each (like some do on covers.com) ... WOW!! Impressive huh?!! Or, if I had assigned 10 units to all my picks then my record would be a whopping +422.50 units! ....BUT if you prefer to view all forum records by the same equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit - then mine is +42.25 units Sunday, June 02:Twinkies +135 (pinnacle)   ....value bet in a coin-flipper! Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)    ....value bet in a coin-flipper! Orioles -125 (pinnacle)  BoL with your bets today, fellas
    Adding: Brewskys game ov 7 -146 *BB pinnacle alt-total

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Saturday, June 01: W  Cleveland -134 (Pinnacle) L    Twinkies +109 (Pinnacle)push Min/HOU ov 7 -136 (alt-total, Pinnacle)W  LIVE BET: Brewskys -195W  SERIES bet: Brewskys -250W  SERIES bet: Cleveland -230  L   REDS +127 value bet = 4 - 2 - 1   +2.00u   YTD:  153 - 92  +211.25u*    (62 - 39 BB)       *...if I had assigned multiple units to my picks averaging  5 units each (like some do on covers.com) ... WOW!! Impressive huh?!! Or, if I had assigned 10 units to all my picks then my record would be a whopping +422.50 units! ....BUT if you prefer to view all forum records by the same equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit - then mine is +42.25 units Sunday, June 02:Twinkies +135 (pinnacle)   ....value bet in a coin-flipper! Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)    ....value bet in a coin-flipper! Orioles -125 (pinnacle)  BoL with your bets today, fellas
    Adding: Brewskys game ov 7 -146 *BB pinnacle alt-total

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 2:10 PM ET #894

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2  I got the Twins at +122, Yankees -142, Orioles -140, and Mariners at -185.  The Mariners have gone up since then, but may still be a bit high at -185 even. Go Twins and Orioles

    @Premian

     Yeah,   that looks decent to me!  BoL an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2  I got the Twins at +122, Yankees -142, Orioles -140, and Mariners at -185.  The Mariners have gone up since then, but may still be a bit high at -185 even. Go Twins and Orioles

    @Premian

     Yeah,   that looks decent to me!  BoL an_cheers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 3:07 PM ET #895

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    @fubah2  gl today         i tailed your detroit and minnesota picks thks for all the info

    @KellyM_1964

     Thank you, and I really hope you win those  two today! thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    @fubah2  gl today         i tailed your detroit and minnesota picks thks for all the info

    @KellyM_1964

     Thank you, and I really hope you win those  two today! thumbs_up

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 4:21 PM ET #896

    Extra Innings in Boston.... LIVE HEDGE BET: BoSox -130

    Reply

    Extra Innings in Boston.... LIVE HEDGE BET: BoSox -130

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 4:37 PM ET #897

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Extra Innings in Boston.... LIVE HEDGE BET: BoSox -130

    Well, damn......8 - 4 in the 10th for my Tiggers original bet....so it looks like my BoSox hedge bet is going to be a BIG FAT LOSER and cancel out my Tiggers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Extra Innings in Boston.... LIVE HEDGE BET: BoSox -130

    Well, damn......8 - 4 in the 10th for my Tiggers original bet....so it looks like my BoSox hedge bet is going to be a BIG FAT LOSER and cancel out my Tiggers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 4:42 PM ET #898

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Saturday, June 01: W  Cleveland -134 (Pinnacle) L    Twinkies +109 (Pinnacle)push Min/HOU ov 7 -136 (alt-total, Pinnacle)W  LIVE BET: Brewskys -195W  SERIES bet: Brewskys -250W  SERIES bet: Cleveland -230  L   REDS +127 value bet = 4 - 2 - 1   +2.00u   YTD:  153 - 92  +211.25u*    (62 - 39 BB)       *...if I had assigned multiple units to my picks averaging  5 units each (like some do on covers.com) ... WOW!! Impressive huh?!! Or, if I had assigned 10 units to all my picks then my record would be a whopping +422.50 units! ....BUT if you prefer to view all forum records by the same equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit - then mine is +42.25 units Sunday, June 02:Twinkies +135 (pinnacle)   ....value bet in a coin-flipper! Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)    ....value bet in a coin-flipper! Orioles -125 (pinnacle)  BoL with your bets today, fellas

    Adding: Brewskys game ov 7 -146  *BB pinnacle alt-total

    Got my *Best Bet! an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Saturday, June 01: W  Cleveland -134 (Pinnacle) L    Twinkies +109 (Pinnacle)push Min/HOU ov 7 -136 (alt-total, Pinnacle)W  LIVE BET: Brewskys -195W  SERIES bet: Brewskys -250W  SERIES bet: Cleveland -230  L   REDS +127 value bet = 4 - 2 - 1   +2.00u   YTD:  153 - 92  +211.25u*    (62 - 39 BB)       *...if I had assigned multiple units to my picks averaging  5 units each (like some do on covers.com) ... WOW!! Impressive huh?!! Or, if I had assigned 10 units to all my picks then my record would be a whopping +422.50 units! ....BUT if you prefer to view all forum records by the same equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit - then mine is +42.25 units Sunday, June 02:Twinkies +135 (pinnacle)   ....value bet in a coin-flipper! Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)    ....value bet in a coin-flipper! Orioles -125 (pinnacle)  BoL with your bets today, fellas

    Adding: Brewskys game ov 7 -146  *BB pinnacle alt-total

    Got my *Best Bet! an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 4:45 PM ET #899

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    VALUE BETS?

    I use this term "value bets" to apply to games where I can't make a reasonably strong case one way or the other for either team to prevail, but one side is getting significant PLUS MONEY, on what I expect is essentially a 50/50 toss-up (ie, coin-flipper!) 

    an_light Sunday I have bet these two coin-flippers:

                           TWINS +135 (pinnacle)

                           Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)

    All I'm hoping for here is a split.  Split = profit! an_2drinks

    Side note: don't know how helpful this may be, but imo the Tiggers bats get an UPRGRADE today for their game @BoSox. Spencer Torkleson their usual 1B is sitting due to going 0 for 16 recently and he's a weak bat vs righties anyway (just .195).  Taking his place is URSHELA, who bats .315 v. righties with a SOLID .351 OBP! AND they also get back CANHA (DH) who missed these past two losses v. BoSox....He has the 3rd best OBP on the team just slightly above URSHELA.  So two good bats added to the lineup and one BAD bat exits! This does not mean the Tiggers will win. They may or may not.  But offensively, at least on paper, it is an UPGRADE, and this was a coin-flipper game anyway so if anything there may be a very slight edge in Detroit's favor...

    Both my "value" bets  won! an_boggienight

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    VALUE BETS?

    I use this term "value bets" to apply to games where I can't make a reasonably strong case one way or the other for either team to prevail, but one side is getting significant PLUS MONEY, on what I expect is essentially a 50/50 toss-up (ie, coin-flipper!) 

    an_light Sunday I have bet these two coin-flippers:

                           TWINS +135 (pinnacle)

                           Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)

    All I'm hoping for here is a split.  Split = profit! an_2drinks

    Side note: don't know how helpful this may be, but imo the Tiggers bats get an UPRGRADE today for their game @BoSox. Spencer Torkleson their usual 1B is sitting due to going 0 for 16 recently and he's a weak bat vs righties anyway (just .195).  Taking his place is URSHELA, who bats .315 v. righties with a SOLID .351 OBP! AND they also get back CANHA (DH) who missed these past two losses v. BoSox....He has the 3rd best OBP on the team just slightly above URSHELA.  So two good bats added to the lineup and one BAD bat exits! This does not mean the Tiggers will win. They may or may not.  But offensively, at least on paper, it is an UPGRADE, and this was a coin-flipper game anyway so if anything there may be a very slight edge in Detroit's favor...

    Both my "value" bets  won! an_boggienight

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53370
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2024 - 5:05 PM ET #900

    Sunday, June 02:

    W  Twinkies +135 (pinnacle)   ....value bet in a coin-flipper!
    W  Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)    ....value bet in a coin-flipper!
     L    Orioles -125 (pinnacle)
    W  Brewskys game ov 7 -146           *BB
     L    LIVE HEDGE BET: BoSox -130

     

    = 3 - 2   +1.18u   an_2drinks  (1 - 0 *BB)

     

    Reply

    Sunday, June 02:

    W  Twinkies +135 (pinnacle)   ....value bet in a coin-flipper!
    W  Tiggers +138 (pinnacle)    ....value bet in a coin-flipper!
     L    Orioles -125 (pinnacle)
    W  Brewskys game ov 7 -146           *BB
     L    LIVE HEDGE BET: BoSox -130

     

    = 3 - 2   +1.18u   an_2drinks  (1 - 0 *BB)

     

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 363738 ... 361362363 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,647
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,263
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,263
    • PART DEUX 248
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,637
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,552
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,361

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.