BOL on tonight's plays fubah
![]()
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
@ruffcutter
Sosa isn’t an everyday player and I’m more comfortable with Bohm..Sosa’s a great utility fill in and better bat, but that’s my two cents.
Bohm has 6 inches on him and it shows at the hot corner
light rain in Philly currently..
@ruffcutter
Sosa isn’t an everyday player and I’m more comfortable with Bohm..Sosa’s a great utility fill in and better bat, but that’s my two cents.
Bohm has 6 inches on him and it shows at the hot corner
light rain in Philly currently..
@fubah2 wow can't wait to see what you think of the w.sox saturday or 1h .... look inviting
@PUSSYGALORE333
I bet the WhiteSox at +120
Game just ended 10 - 4 ![]()
@fubah2 wow can't wait to see what you think of the w.sox saturday or 1h .... look inviting
@PUSSYGALORE333
I bet the WhiteSox at +120
Game just ended 10 - 4 ![]()
Saturday, July 19:
W CWS +120
W Marlins +112
W Blue Jays +108
W Serpientes +107
pending ...Tampa -123 *BB
Pending ...Yankees -123 *BB
pending ...Mariners -129
Saturday, July 19:
W CWS +120
W Marlins +112
W Blue Jays +108
W Serpientes +107
pending ...Tampa -123 *BB
Pending ...Yankees -123 *BB
pending ...Mariners -129
5 in the books… t bay… Arizona. Party darn good sir.
@Mskeets
Thanks!
I hope YOUR bets are going well tonight! ![]()
5 in the books… t bay… Arizona. Party darn good sir.
@Mskeets
Thanks!
I hope YOUR bets are going well tonight! ![]()
Begin Saturday, YTD: 150 - 110
Saturday, July 19:
W CWS +120
W Marlins +112
W Blue Jays +108
W Serpientes +107
W Tampa -123 *BB win
W Yankees -123 *BB win
pending ... Mariners -129
Begin Saturday, YTD: 150 - 110
Saturday, July 19:
W CWS +120
W Marlins +112
W Blue Jays +108
W Serpientes +107
W Tampa -123 *BB win
W Yankees -123 *BB win
pending ... Mariners -129
YES MY MAN
I went 3-0 thanks to you… not a more humble and transparent Capper on covers in my opinion.
King Fubah reigns again… helluva run recently. You’re very kind to share your sharp work for us all. I’m thinking this could be your best 2nd half yet…clearly seeing the ball well and slugging % has been dynamite. Thanks again! Wow
PG33 lmao
that was hilarious…
YES MY MAN
I went 3-0 thanks to you… not a more humble and transparent Capper on covers in my opinion.
King Fubah reigns again… helluva run recently. You’re very kind to share your sharp work for us all. I’m thinking this could be your best 2nd half yet…clearly seeing the ball well and slugging % has been dynamite. Thanks again! Wow
PG33 lmao
that was hilarious…
I had to hit the hay… but you closed it out in extras … adding some drama to a situation that had little… that sir is as good as it gets… and I got lucky to get in on it… it usually goes the other way…. I 2 team RR these … not for much $… but I did…. Tip my cap to you on this day… that’s as good as it gets right there… ????????????.
I had to hit the hay… but you closed it out in extras … adding some drama to a situation that had little… that sir is as good as it gets… and I got lucky to get in on it… it usually goes the other way…. I 2 team RR these … not for much $… but I did…. Tip my cap to you on this day… that’s as good as it gets right there… ????????????.
Btw… my account offered me the list as a one team parlay…. And these never win… but for some reason I hit one parlay… as well as the RR 2 teamers…. I did for lowest amount…5$…. But 5$…paid 540$…. 114 ish… to 1. Ok…. On to this day… you gotta follow up yesterday…. With a plus day… even 1% plus…. But I’m looking for a plus day … good job yesterday…. On to today. Btw…. I have about a grand on Scottie S to win British open… if he plays like he did yesterday…. No one will catch him… fingers crossed.
Btw… my account offered me the list as a one team parlay…. And these never win… but for some reason I hit one parlay… as well as the RR 2 teamers…. I did for lowest amount…5$…. But 5$…paid 540$…. 114 ish… to 1. Ok…. On to this day… you gotta follow up yesterday…. With a plus day… even 1% plus…. But I’m looking for a plus day … good job yesterday…. On to today. Btw…. I have about a grand on Scottie S to win British open… if he plays like he did yesterday…. No one will catch him… fingers crossed.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,429
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,590
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 108
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
