• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 125126127 ... 363364365 Next Last»
    fubah2
    trust-me
    Macwestie1
    JJWoods
    Mskeets
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 455259
    Posts: 9113
    «First Previous 125126127 ... 363364365 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 11:58 AM ET #3101

    Began Saturday,  YTD:   150 - 110

     

    Saturday, July 19:

    W CWS   +120
    W Marlins  +112
    W Blue Jays +108
    W Serpientes +107
    W Tampa -123            *BB win
    W Yankees -123          *BB win
    W Mariners -129

    =  7 - 0   +7.47u  an_2drinks     

     

    YTD:   157 - 110

    Reply

    Began Saturday,  YTD:   150 - 110

     

    Saturday, July 19:

    W CWS   +120
    W Marlins  +112
    W Blue Jays +108
    W Serpientes +107
    W Tampa -123            *BB win
    W Yankees -123          *BB win
    W Mariners -129

    =  7 - 0   +7.47u  an_2drinks     

     

    YTD:   157 - 110

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:02 PM ET #3102

    an_nailbiter Feeling VERY skittish today...

    Still tentative about wading into MLB after the All-Star break - which has always been a DISASTER for me in the past and since prompted me to call it quits after every ASB.

    Also, I'm on a HOT STREAK. And therein lies a problem: likelyhood for regression! Sure it would be great if the streak continues but pressing my luck usually does not end well for me.
    Normally I would slash my bet $$ significantly and press on. But this time feels different.
    My handicapping suggests the following for bets that I would normally take (the same way they have suggested daily on this hot streak) So they are decent plays, except I am NOT betting them (not even at minimal amounts) and therefore these are NOT posted bets for the record. They are listed here only as LEANS... If they produce a profit, so be it....I can live with missing out while avoiding the risk of loss.

    Sunday LEANS:

    Blew-it Jays ML     ...small edge still justifies a small fav

    SF/TOR un 9 alt-line
    ... Giant's RAY is awesome and while Berrios is also good (but not as good) - the fact he is coming off a "bad" outing is significant imo, because GOOD starters usually DO NOT have 2 consecutive poor performances. Of course in baseball anything can happen but probability favors both starters pitching fairly well AND both are backed by better than avg bullpens. I have it pegged for just 7.8 total runs....suggesting the most likely range this game ultimately falls is 7 or 8 or 9 runs

    Reply

    an_nailbiter Feeling VERY skittish today...

    Still tentative about wading into MLB after the All-Star break - which has always been a DISASTER for me in the past and since prompted me to call it quits after every ASB.

    Also, I'm on a HOT STREAK. And therein lies a problem: likelyhood for regression! Sure it would be great if the streak continues but pressing my luck usually does not end well for me.
    Normally I would slash my bet $$ significantly and press on. But this time feels different.
    My handicapping suggests the following for bets that I would normally take (the same way they have suggested daily on this hot streak) So they are decent plays, except I am NOT betting them (not even at minimal amounts) and therefore these are NOT posted bets for the record. They are listed here only as LEANS... If they produce a profit, so be it....I can live with missing out while avoiding the risk of loss.

    Sunday LEANS:

    Blew-it Jays ML     ...small edge still justifies a small fav

    SF/TOR un 9 alt-line
    ... Giant's RAY is awesome and while Berrios is also good (but not as good) - the fact he is coming off a "bad" outing is significant imo, because GOOD starters usually DO NOT have 2 consecutive poor performances. Of course in baseball anything can happen but probability favors both starters pitching fairly well AND both are backed by better than avg bullpens. I have it pegged for just 7.8 total runs....suggesting the most likely range this game ultimately falls is 7 or 8 or 9 runs

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:06 PM ET #3103

    My capping also suggest Balt/TB UN 9 would be a fair bet as well, though I am NOT betting it

    Reply

    My capping also suggest Balt/TB UN 9 would be a fair bet as well, though I am NOT betting it

     
    trust-me
    trust-me
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 7669
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:12 PM ET #3104

    @fubah2Ya hear you fubah my worse days are today myself. Thanls for your capping All the best .

    Mr Evil.
    Reply

    @fubah2Ya hear you fubah my worse days are today myself. Thanls for your capping All the best .

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171394
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:21 PM ET #3105

    GL clover @fubah2peace_5

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    GL clover @fubah2peace_5

     

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:23 PM ET #3106

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Began Saturday,  YTD:   150 - 110   Saturday, July 19: W CWS   +120W Marlins  +112W Blue Jays +108W Serpientes +107W Tampa -123            *BB winW Yankees -123          *BB winW Mariners -129 =  7 - 0   +7.47u          YTD:   157 - 110

    incredible… the 4 Dogs and ride on out with some BB’s. That was a helluva day thanks again.   

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Began Saturday,  YTD:   150 - 110   Saturday, July 19: W CWS   +120W Marlins  +112W Blue Jays +108W Serpientes +107W Tampa -123            *BB winW Yankees -123          *BB winW Mariners -129 =  7 - 0   +7.47u          YTD:   157 - 110

    incredible… the 4 Dogs and ride on out with some BB’s. That was a helluva day thanks again.   

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:27 PM ET #3107

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    YES MY MAN win I went 3-0 thanks to you… not a more humble and transparent Capper on covers in my opinion. peace_5 

    King Fubah reigns again…  helluva run recently.  You’re very kind to share your sharp work for us all.  I’m thinking this could be your best 2nd half yet…clearly seeing the ball well and slugging % has been dynamite.  Thanks again! Wow 

    @JJWoods

    You are much too kind, sir....Thank You! peace_5

    Glad you got some winners! an_dance

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    YES MY MAN win I went 3-0 thanks to you… not a more humble and transparent Capper on covers in my opinion. peace_5 

    King Fubah reigns again…  helluva run recently.  You’re very kind to share your sharp work for us all.  I’m thinking this could be your best 2nd half yet…clearly seeing the ball well and slugging % has been dynamite.  Thanks again! Wow 

    @JJWoods

    You are much too kind, sir....Thank You! peace_5

    Glad you got some winners! an_dance

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:37 PM ET #3108

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    I had to hit the hay… but you closed it out in extras … adding some drama to a situation that had little…  

    that sir is as good as it gets… and I got lucky to get in on it… it usually goes the other way….  

    I 2 team RR these …  not for much $… but I did…. Tip my cap to you on this day… that’s as good as it gets right there…

    @Mskeets

    cool For realzies?!    WOW, you had a fun ride then! an_happydude

    I read in your other post last night that your RR with $5 parlays made a net profit of  $514

    Good call, Mskeets an_2drinks BoL with your bets today!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    I had to hit the hay… but you closed it out in extras … adding some drama to a situation that had little…  

    that sir is as good as it gets… and I got lucky to get in on it… it usually goes the other way….  

    I 2 team RR these …  not for much $… but I did…. Tip my cap to you on this day… that’s as good as it gets right there…

    @Mskeets

    cool For realzies?!    WOW, you had a fun ride then! an_happydude

    I read in your other post last night that your RR with $5 parlays made a net profit of  $514

    Good call, Mskeets an_2drinks BoL with your bets today!

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:42 PM ET #3109

    Quote Originally Posted by trust-me:

    @fubah2Ya hear you fubah my worse days are today myself. Thanls for your capping All the best .

    @trust-me

    BoL with your bets today! clover

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trust-me:

    @fubah2Ya hear you fubah my worse days are today myself. Thanls for your capping All the best .

    @trust-me

    BoL with your bets today! clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:45 PM ET #3110

    @FelixFermin21    ...and BoL today to you too! cloverthumbs_up

     

    @TheVigPodcast  ...BoL with your Sunday bets! cloveran_2drinks

     

    @Coloneljim   ... I like your picks today! BoL!! an_cheers

     

    Reply

    @FelixFermin21    ...and BoL today to you too! cloverthumbs_up

     

    @TheVigPodcast  ...BoL with your Sunday bets! cloveran_2drinks

     

    @Coloneljim   ... I like your picks today! BoL!! an_cheers

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:53 PM ET #3111

    . Sunday, JULY 20

     

    an_police an_blowhorn  HOT STREAK WARNING!!

     

                                      SUAREZ,  Philly

     

             This STARTER is riding a tenuous  12-game  HOT STREAK, an_lightening

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

     

           ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway          

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    CAVEAT: even if the starter has a "bad outing" doesn't mean his team loses! It just seriously weakens their chances! But his team's bats could come thru with a lot of runs to save the day..... maybe

    Reply

    . Sunday, JULY 20

     

    an_police an_blowhorn  HOT STREAK WARNING!!

     

                                      SUAREZ,  Philly

     

             This STARTER is riding a tenuous  12-game  HOT STREAK, an_lightening

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

     

           ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway          

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    CAVEAT: even if the starter has a "bad outing" doesn't mean his team loses! It just seriously weakens their chances! But his team's bats could come thru with a lot of runs to save the day..... maybe

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2513
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:55 PM ET #3112

    @fubah2

     No sir… I played all 7 in a parlay for 5$… and it paid 540 ish… but I also played them all in 2 team RR .. for 5$ each… not sure what that paid… 250 maybe.   I’m listening to your regression intuition… and will adhere myself…… If I ever bump into ya…. Beers are on me.     I put 30$ on your Balt under … only play… because you used capital letters on the NOT…. 

    Reply

    @fubah2

     No sir… I played all 7 in a parlay for 5$… and it paid 540 ish… but I also played them all in 2 team RR .. for 5$ each… not sure what that paid… 250 maybe.   I’m listening to your regression intuition… and will adhere myself…… If I ever bump into ya…. Beers are on me.     I put 30$ on your Balt under … only play… because you used capital letters on the NOT…. 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 12:59 PM ET #3113

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    @fubah2  

    No sir… I played all 7 in a parlay for 5$… and it paid $540 ish… but I also played them all in 2 team RR .. for 5$ each… not sure what that paid… $250 maybe.  

    I’m listening to your regression intuition… and will adhere myself…… If I ever bump into ya…. Beers are on me.     I put 30$ on your Balt under … only play… because you used capital letters on the NOT….

    @Mskeets

     cool Damn, that's even better than I thought!  LOL an_clap

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    @fubah2  

    No sir… I played all 7 in a parlay for 5$… and it paid $540 ish… but I also played them all in 2 team RR .. for 5$ each… not sure what that paid… $250 maybe.  

    I’m listening to your regression intuition… and will adhere myself…… If I ever bump into ya…. Beers are on me.     I put 30$ on your Balt under … only play… because you used capital letters on the NOT….

    @Mskeets

     cool Damn, that's even better than I thought!  LOL an_clap

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 1:02 PM ET #3114

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

      an_nailbiter Feeling VERY skittish today...

    Still tentative about wading into MLB after the All-Star break - which has always been a DISASTER for me in the past and since prompted me to call it quits after every ASB.

    Also, I'm on a HOT STREAK. And therein lies a problem: likelyhood for regression! Sure it would be great if the streak continues but pressing my luck usually does not end well for me.
    Normally I would slash my bet $$ significantly and press on. But this time feels different.
    My handicapping suggests the following for bets that I would normally take (the same way they have suggested daily on this hot streak) So they are decent plays, except I am NOT betting them (not even at minimal amounts) and therefore these are NOT posted bets for the record. They are listed here only as LEANS... If they produce a profit, so be it....I can live with missing out while avoiding the risk of loss.

    Sunday LEANS:

    Blew-it Jays ML     ...small edge still justifies a small fav

    SF/TOR un 9 alt-line
    ... Giant's RAY is awesome and while Berrios is also good (but not as good) - the fact he is coming off a "bad" outing is significant imo, because GOOD starters usually DO NOT have 2 consecutive poor performances. Of course in baseball anything can happen but probability favors both starters pitching fairly well AND both are backed by better than avg bullpens. I have it pegged for just 7.8 total runs....suggesting the most likely range this game ultimately falls is 7 or 8 or 9 runs

    My capping also suggest Balt/TB UN 9 would be a fair bet as well, though I am NOT betting it

    an_lightAnd in my haste I forgot to mention that TAMPA ML is also on today's handicapping sheet as a decent bet (but only a LEAN now) - which I would have normally bet if not for my fear of regression...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

      an_nailbiter Feeling VERY skittish today...

    Still tentative about wading into MLB after the All-Star break - which has always been a DISASTER for me in the past and since prompted me to call it quits after every ASB.

    Also, I'm on a HOT STREAK. And therein lies a problem: likelyhood for regression! Sure it would be great if the streak continues but pressing my luck usually does not end well for me.
    Normally I would slash my bet $$ significantly and press on. But this time feels different.
    My handicapping suggests the following for bets that I would normally take (the same way they have suggested daily on this hot streak) So they are decent plays, except I am NOT betting them (not even at minimal amounts) and therefore these are NOT posted bets for the record. They are listed here only as LEANS... If they produce a profit, so be it....I can live with missing out while avoiding the risk of loss.

    Sunday LEANS:

    Blew-it Jays ML     ...small edge still justifies a small fav

    SF/TOR un 9 alt-line
    ... Giant's RAY is awesome and while Berrios is also good (but not as good) - the fact he is coming off a "bad" outing is significant imo, because GOOD starters usually DO NOT have 2 consecutive poor performances. Of course in baseball anything can happen but probability favors both starters pitching fairly well AND both are backed by better than avg bullpens. I have it pegged for just 7.8 total runs....suggesting the most likely range this game ultimately falls is 7 or 8 or 9 runs

    My capping also suggest Balt/TB UN 9 would be a fair bet as well, though I am NOT betting it

    an_lightAnd in my haste I forgot to mention that TAMPA ML is also on today's handicapping sheet as a decent bet (but only a LEAN now) - which I would have normally bet if not for my fear of regression...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 1:03 PM ET #3115

    . Sunday, JULY 20

    an_police an_blowhorn  HOT STREAK WARNING!!

     

                                      RYAN,  Twinkies

     

             This STARTER is riding a tenuous  7-game  HOT STREAK, an_lightening

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

     

           ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway          

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    CAVEAT: even if the starter has a "bad outing" doesn't mean his team loses! It just seriously weakens their chances! But his team's bats could come thru with a lot of runs to save the day..... maybe

    </

    Reply

    . Sunday, JULY 20

    an_police an_blowhorn  HOT STREAK WARNING!!

     

                                      RYAN,  Twinkies

     

             This STARTER is riding a tenuous  7-game  HOT STREAK, an_lightening

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

     

           ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway          

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    CAVEAT: even if the starter has a "bad outing" doesn't mean his team loses! It just seriously weakens their chances! But his team's bats could come thru with a lot of runs to save the day..... maybe

    </

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 1:11 PM ET #3116

    an_nailbiter REGRESSION looming?

     

    That's why I am NOT betting the selections which my handicapping sheets are spitting out -  selections which I would normally bet (and post as bets) but given the probability of regression from a hot streak I am not confident bets on these will profit...

    I might feel better if I find an OVER.

    And I did, last night.  NYY/Atla over 9 alt-line would have been a bet, but I waited until this morning and the damn line has pushed up to 10.5 angry

    PASS on the over

    Reply

    an_nailbiter REGRESSION looming?

     

    That's why I am NOT betting the selections which my handicapping sheets are spitting out -  selections which I would normally bet (and post as bets) but given the probability of regression from a hot streak I am not confident bets on these will profit...

    I might feel better if I find an OVER.

    And I did, last night.  NYY/Atla over 9 alt-line would have been a bet, but I waited until this morning and the damn line has pushed up to 10.5 angry

    PASS on the over

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 1:23 PM ET #3117

    LEANS only . . . as I feel my selections are due for regression 

     

     

    CWS  +ml          plus money "value" in a coin-flipper

    Cinci  +ml          decent plus money AND small edge

    Miami  +ml       plus money AND small but decent edge

    A's   ml             small fav with fair edge

    KC/Miami un 8    I have figured for  6.5 runs

     

    They are decent selections according to my handicapping and I would normally bet these but not today! Win or lose they will NOT count on my record.

    Reply

    LEANS only . . . as I feel my selections are due for regression 

     

     

    CWS  +ml          plus money "value" in a coin-flipper

    Cinci  +ml          decent plus money AND small edge

    Miami  +ml       plus money AND small but decent edge

    A's   ml             small fav with fair edge

    KC/Miami un 8    I have figured for  6.5 runs

     

    They are decent selections according to my handicapping and I would normally bet these but not today! Win or lose they will NOT count on my record.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 1:44 PM ET #3118

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    LEANS only . . . as I feel my selections are due for regression      CWS  +ml          plus money "value" in a coin-flipper Cinci  +ml          decent plus money AND small edge Miami  +ml       plus money AND small but decent edge A's   ml             small fav with fair edge KC/Miami un 8    I have figured for  6.5 runs   They are decent selections according to my handicapping and I would normally bet these but not today! Win or lose they will NOT count on my record.

     

    Additionally,

    I would have normally grabbed SEATTLE -116 on the overnight line, having a decent edge for a smallish fav.  BUT that line has since pushed up of course...

     

    Also I would normally grab BREWSKIES ml getting good plus money in a coin-flipper

     

    an_light Cubs bats give them a tiny edge today at home and getting plus money....but I am concerned about HORTON's stats as they are propped up (at home) facing a lot of weak offenses: Cleveland, Seattle, Pitts, Colo, and CWS

    Too much uncertainty for me to LEAN toward Cubs...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    LEANS only . . . as I feel my selections are due for regression      CWS  +ml          plus money "value" in a coin-flipper Cinci  +ml          decent plus money AND small edge Miami  +ml       plus money AND small but decent edge A's   ml             small fav with fair edge KC/Miami un 8    I have figured for  6.5 runs   They are decent selections according to my handicapping and I would normally bet these but not today! Win or lose they will NOT count on my record.

     

    Additionally,

    I would have normally grabbed SEATTLE -116 on the overnight line, having a decent edge for a smallish fav.  BUT that line has since pushed up of course...

     

    Also I would normally grab BREWSKIES ml getting good plus money in a coin-flipper

     

    an_light Cubs bats give them a tiny edge today at home and getting plus money....but I am concerned about HORTON's stats as they are propped up (at home) facing a lot of weak offenses: Cleveland, Seattle, Pitts, Colo, and CWS

    Too much uncertainty for me to LEAN toward Cubs...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 2:31 PM ET #3119

    Starter for Giants, RAY, had awesome stats entering today...

     

    But today a BAD outing!  Happens to the best!

    Allows 10 on base and 5 ER in only 4.1 innings  an_getaway

     

     

    Berrios also had a BAD outing.....his 2nd consecutive....rare for GOOD Sp's

    Reply

    Starter for Giants, RAY, had awesome stats entering today...

     

    But today a BAD outing!  Happens to the best!

    Allows 10 on base and 5 ER in only 4.1 innings  an_getaway

     

     

    Berrios also had a BAD outing.....his 2nd consecutive....rare for GOOD Sp's

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 2:56 PM ET #3120

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

     

    an_police an_blowhorn  HOT STREAK WARNING!!

     

                                      SUAREZ,  Philly

     

             This STARTER is riding a tenuous  12-game  HOT STREAK, an_lightening

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

     

           ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway          

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    Well SUAREZ (Phillies) hot streak just *CRASHED* badly!  an_getaway

    He allowed 8 on base after only 2 ip along with 5 earned runs...

     

    Hope my warning helped someone...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

     

    an_police an_blowhorn  HOT STREAK WARNING!!

     

                                      SUAREZ,  Philly

     

             This STARTER is riding a tenuous  12-game  HOT STREAK, an_lightening

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

     

           ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway          

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    Well SUAREZ (Phillies) hot streak just *CRASHED* badly!  an_getaway

    He allowed 8 on base after only 2 ip along with 5 earned runs...

     

    Hope my warning helped someone...

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2513
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 3:15 PM ET #3121

    Heeded.    Or we could have just gone other way.  ????

    Reply

    Heeded.    Or we could have just gone other way.  ????

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 3:28 PM ET #3122

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    Heeded.    Or we could have just gone other way.  ????

     

    @Mskeets

    Certainly a strong consideration, yes, but especially when the streak hits double-digits.an_2drinks

     

    cool JJWoods made this observation here several weeks ago and it has merit!  Fade the team whose starter has a DD hot streak going (without a bad outing)....and almost always, the fade will be with GOOD PLUS MONEY! an_2drinks an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    Heeded.    Or we could have just gone other way.  ????

     

    @Mskeets

    Certainly a strong consideration, yes, but especially when the streak hits double-digits.an_2drinks

     

    cool JJWoods made this observation here several weeks ago and it has merit!  Fade the team whose starter has a DD hot streak going (without a bad outing)....and almost always, the fade will be with GOOD PLUS MONEY! an_2drinks an_cheers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53423
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 4:00 PM ET #3123

    cool So far in the early going it appears my "regression probability" instincts to avoid placing bets is going to save my ass a bunch.an_2drinks

     

    cool However, I have two games I am betting, but NOT as *Best Bets...

    These are official bets for the record, regardless result:

     

    an_lightAZ Serpientes -135  @pinn

          I am expecting that KELLY has another good outing, and AZ does enter with a stronger offense.  I have AZ with a solid 1.0 run edge here, although in baseball anything can happen....Still probability favors AZ

     

    an_lightMilw/LAD  ov 9 -108  @pinn

         So far, Kershaw hasn't exactly inspired in his HOME appearances, and Mikolas on the road is mediocre.....versus 2 offenses which can be explosive....and a slight breeze drifting OUT....I have this game pegged at a most probable range of 8 to 12 runs....In that range, only the 8 would represent a loss  cloveran_2drinks

     

     

    Reply

    cool So far in the early going it appears my "regression probability" instincts to avoid placing bets is going to save my ass a bunch.an_2drinks

     

    cool However, I have two games I am betting, but NOT as *Best Bets...

    These are official bets for the record, regardless result:

     

    an_lightAZ Serpientes -135  @pinn

          I am expecting that KELLY has another good outing, and AZ does enter with a stronger offense.  I have AZ with a solid 1.0 run edge here, although in baseball anything can happen....Still probability favors AZ

     

    an_lightMilw/LAD  ov 9 -108  @pinn

         So far, Kershaw hasn't exactly inspired in his HOME appearances, and Mikolas on the road is mediocre.....versus 2 offenses which can be explosive....and a slight breeze drifting OUT....I have this game pegged at a most probable range of 8 to 12 runs....In that range, only the 8 would represent a loss  cloveran_2drinks

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 4:07 PM ET #3124

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Began Saturday,  YTD:   150 - 110

     

    Saturday, July 19:

    W CWS   +120
    W Marlins  +112
    W Blue Jays +108
    W Serpientes +107
    W Tampa -123            *BB win
    W Yankees -123          *BB win
    W Mariners -129

    =  7 - 0   +7.47u  an_2drinks     

     

    YTD:   157 - 110

     

    an_clap

     

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Began Saturday,  YTD:   150 - 110

     

    Saturday, July 19:

    W CWS   +120
    W Marlins  +112
    W Blue Jays +108
    W Serpientes +107
    W Tampa -123            *BB win
    W Yankees -123          *BB win
    W Mariners -129

    =  7 - 0   +7.47u  an_2drinks     

     

    YTD:   157 - 110

     

    an_clap

     

     

     

     
     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2025 - 4:10 PM ET #3125

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    So far in the early going it appears my "regression probability" instincts to avoid placing bets is going to save my ass a bunch.    However, I have two games I am betting, but NOT as *Best Bets... These are official bets for the record, regardless result:   AZ Serpientes -135  @pinn       I am expecting that KELLY has another good outing, and AZ does enter with a stronger offense.  I have AZ with a solid 1.0 run edge here, although in baseball anything can happen....Still probability favors AZ   Milw/LAD  ov 9 -108  @pinn      So far, Kershaw hasn't exactly inspired in his HOME appearances, and Mikolas on the road is mediocre.....versus 2 offenses which can be explosive....and a slight breeze drifting OUT....I have this game pegged at a most probable range of 8 to 12 runs....In that range, only the 8 would represent a loss

     

    grabbed both     thx thumbs_up

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    So far in the early going it appears my "regression probability" instincts to avoid placing bets is going to save my ass a bunch.    However, I have two games I am betting, but NOT as *Best Bets... These are official bets for the record, regardless result:   AZ Serpientes -135  @pinn       I am expecting that KELLY has another good outing, and AZ does enter with a stronger offense.  I have AZ with a solid 1.0 run edge here, although in baseball anything can happen....Still probability favors AZ   Milw/LAD  ov 9 -108  @pinn      So far, Kershaw hasn't exactly inspired in his HOME appearances, and Mikolas on the road is mediocre.....versus 2 offenses which can be explosive....and a slight breeze drifting OUT....I have this game pegged at a most probable range of 8 to 12 runs....In that range, only the 8 would represent a loss

     

    grabbed both     thx thumbs_up

     

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 125126127 ... 363364365 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,429
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,590
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 108
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.