**MAJOR CAVEAT** ....I have not capped MLB the 2h of a season in over a dozen years! Reason: my capping methods that usually won in the 1h consistently FAILED to win in the 2h (often ugly losses resulting in a losing season) Very discouraging as well as totally inexplicable. I came to regard the 2h as a "crap shoot"....So I normally abandon ship at the All-Star break and save my profits. A concern is how the 4 day break might affect teams (positively!) or not at all. It's a guess. But guessing is bad for business. It seems wiser to sit out the first couple days to observe. This year I am going to dip my toes into the murky 2h swamp, but cautiously - like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Friday, July 18 results:
WCWS +140 L NATS +128 WToronto -146 *BB WLAA/PHILLY ov 8 -150 alt-line*BB L CWS/Pitts un 9 -131 alt-line *BB loss L Balt/TB un 9 -110 WCards/DBacks ov 9 -110 WMin/COLO un 11 -107 *BB WMariners -130
= 6 - 3 +2.99u[overs improve to 19 - 5 for 76% ]
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
**MAJOR CAVEAT** ....I have not capped MLB the 2h of a season in over a dozen years! Reason: my capping methods that usually won in the 1h consistently FAILED to win in the 2h (often ugly losses resulting in a losing season) Very discouraging as well as totally inexplicable. I came to regard the 2h as a "crap shoot"....So I normally abandon ship at the All-Star break and save my profits. A concern is how the 4 day break might affect teams (positively!) or not at all. It's a guess. But guessing is bad for business. It seems wiser to sit out the first couple days to observe. This year I am going to dip my toes into the murky 2h swamp, but cautiously - like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Friday, July 18 results:
WCWS +140 L NATS +128 WToronto -146 *BB WLAA/PHILLY ov 8 -150 alt-line*BB L CWS/Pitts un 9 -131 alt-line *BB loss L Balt/TB un 9 -110 WCards/DBacks ov 9 -110 WMin/COLO un 11 -107 *BB WMariners -130
....I have not capped MLB the 2h of a season in over a dozen years! Reason: my capping methods that usually won in the 1h consistently FAILED to win in the 2h (often ugly losses resulting in a losing season) Very discouraging as well as totally inexplicable. I came to regard the 2h as a "crap shoot"....So I normally abandon ship at the All-Star break and save my profits. A concern is how the 4 day break might affect teams (positively!) or not at all. It's a guess. But guessing is bad for business. It seems wiser to sit out the first couple days to observe. This year I am going to dip my toes into the murky 2h swamp, but cautiously - like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Saturday, July 19:
CWS +120 @pinn ...have SOX with a decent edge! so plus money is a bonus
*Caveat Emptor! Capping/betting post ASB is a whole new ballgame for me since I used to LOSE in the 2h with regularity decades ago. My post ASB betting could backfire... It is NOT predicated on a successful history.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
**MAJOR CAVEAT**
....I have not capped MLB the 2h of a season in over a dozen years! Reason: my capping methods that usually won in the 1h consistently FAILED to win in the 2h (often ugly losses resulting in a losing season) Very discouraging as well as totally inexplicable. I came to regard the 2h as a "crap shoot"....So I normally abandon ship at the All-Star break and save my profits. A concern is how the 4 day break might affect teams (positively!) or not at all. It's a guess. But guessing is bad for business. It seems wiser to sit out the first couple days to observe. This year I am going to dip my toes into the murky 2h swamp, but cautiously - like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Saturday, July 19:
CWS +120 @pinn ...have SOX with a decent edge! so plus money is a bonus
*Caveat Emptor! Capping/betting post ASB is a whole new ballgame for me since I used to LOSE in the 2h with regularity decades ago. My post ASB betting could backfire... It is NOT predicated on a successful history.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: **MAJOR CAVEAT**
*Caveat Emptor! Capping/betting post ASB is a whole new ballgame for me since I used to LOSE in the 2h with regularity decades ago. My post ASB betting could backfire... It is NOT predicated on a successful history.
Marlins +112 @pinn ...another team with a decent edge but getting plus money
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: **MAJOR CAVEAT**
*Caveat Emptor! Capping/betting post ASB is a whole new ballgame for me since I used to LOSE in the 2h with regularity decades ago. My post ASB betting could backfire... It is NOT predicated on a successful history.
Marlins +112 @pinn ...another team with a decent edge but getting plus money
HEAVY HOME FAV NYMets only have a modest edge today (pitching) and the juice is just far too high for me. It would be bettable to me if the ML was down around -130 or -135 range, max
Weak value for the risk on either team
PASS
HEAVY HOME FAV NYMets only have a modest edge today (pitching) and the juice is just far too high for me. It would be bettable to me if the ML was down around -130 or -135 range, max
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: **MAJOR CAVEAT** *Caveat Emptor! Capping/betting post ASB is a whole new ballgame for me since I used to LOSE in the 2h with regularity decades ago. My post ASB betting could backfire... It is NOT predicated on a successful history.
Marlins +112 @pinn ...another team with a decent edge but getting plus money
Blew-it Jays +108 @pinn ...3rd team with a decent edge and getting plus money
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: **MAJOR CAVEAT** *Caveat Emptor! Capping/betting post ASB is a whole new ballgame for me since I used to LOSE in the 2h with regularity decades ago. My post ASB betting could backfire... It is NOT predicated on a successful history.
Marlins +112 @pinn ...another team with a decent edge but getting plus money
Blew-it Jays +108 @pinn ...3rd team with a decent edge and getting plus money
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: **MAJOR CAVEAT** *Caveat Emptor! Capping/betting post ASB is a whole new ballgame for me since I used to LOSE in the 2h with regularity decades ago. My post ASB betting could backfire... It is NOT predicated on a successful history. Marlins +112 @pinn ...another team with a decent edge but getting plus money Blew-it Jays +108 @pinn ...3rd team with a decent edge and getting plus money
Serpientes +107 @pinn ...another HOME team which I figure for an edge AND getting plus money
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: **MAJOR CAVEAT** *Caveat Emptor! Capping/betting post ASB is a whole new ballgame for me since I used to LOSE in the 2h with regularity decades ago. My post ASB betting could backfire... It is NOT predicated on a successful history. Marlins +112 @pinn ...another team with a decent edge but getting plus money Blew-it Jays +108 @pinn ...3rd team with a decent edge and getting plus money
Serpientes +107 @pinn ...another HOME team which I figure for an edge AND getting plus money
Detroit is a powerful team but in a slump....they WILL break out of it sooner or later but that uncertainty would force me to "guess" what will happen today - and guessing is the antithesis to good handicapping (as well as a GUARANTEED losing strategy over time)
Weak value here on either Detroit or Texas due to uncertainty
PASS
Detroit is a powerful team but in a slump....they WILL break out of it sooner or later but that uncertainty would force me to "guess" what will happen today - and guessing is the antithesis to good handicapping (as well as a GUARANTEED losing strategy over time)
Weak value here on either Detroit or Texas due to uncertainty