I have DET/TEX rated as a dead-heat at 4.2 runs each
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
@fubah2 Looks good. The Cubs best starters ready to go. I just hope they use them. I'll wager in the dark.
BoL with your bets tonight! ![]()
@fubah2 Looks good. The Cubs best starters ready to go. I just hope they use them. I'll wager in the dark.
BoL with your bets tonight! ![]()
. Friday, JULY 18
HOT STREAK WARNING!
LUGO, KC
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK, ![]()
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
Didn't take long for his HOT STREAK to end. Glad I passed.
As good as he normally is, LUGO had a bad outing tonight, allowing 7 on base and 5 earned runs in only 3 innings!! ![]()
. Friday, JULY 18
HOT STREAK WARNING!
LUGO, KC
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK, ![]()
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
Didn't take long for his HOT STREAK to end. Glad I passed.
As good as he normally is, LUGO had a bad outing tonight, allowing 7 on base and 5 earned runs in only 3 innings!! ![]()
Was hoping he would at least hold it together through 5 innings BUT he's allowed 6 on base and 4 earned runs in just the first inning!!!
Twinkies going down
Was hoping he would at least hold it together through 5 innings BUT he's allowed 6 on base and 4 earned runs in just the first inning!!!
Twinkies going down
Both my UNDERS LOSE in spectacular fashion....with a third un looking BAD too
Yep, my third UNDER bet also highly probable loss now....![]()
This means my UNDERS on the season are a LOSER....but my OVERS are hitting very well at 17 - 5 entering the 2h today...
Both my UNDERS LOSE in spectacular fashion....with a third un looking BAD too
Yep, my third UNDER bet also highly probable loss now....![]()
This means my UNDERS on the season are a LOSER....but my OVERS are hitting very well at 17 - 5 entering the 2h today...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Both my UNDERS LOSE in spectacular fashion....with a third un looking BAD too Yep, my third UNDER bet also highly probable loss now.... This means my UNDERS on the season are a LOSER....but my OVERS are hitting very well at 17 - 5 entering the 2h today...
So, I got lucky... My under 11 bet stalled at 6 - 4......for a WIN ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Both my UNDERS LOSE in spectacular fashion....with a third un looking BAD too Yep, my third UNDER bet also highly probable loss now.... This means my UNDERS on the season are a LOSER....but my OVERS are hitting very well at 17 - 5 entering the 2h today...
So, I got lucky... My under 11 bet stalled at 6 - 4......for a WIN ![]()
**MAJOR CAVEAT** ....I have not capped MLB the 2h of a season in over a dozen years! Reason: my capping methods that usually won in the 1h consistently FAILED to win in the 2h (often ugly losses resulting in a losing season) Very discouraging as well as totally inexplicable. I came to regard the 2h as a "crap shoot"....So I normally abandon ship at the All-Star break and save my profits.
A concern is how the 4 day break might affect teams (positively!) or not at all. It's a guess. But guessing is bad for business. It seems wiser to sit out the first couple days to observe.
This year I am going to dip my toes into the murky 2h swamp, but cautiously - like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
**MAJOR CAVEAT** ....I have not capped MLB the 2h of a season in over a dozen years! Reason: my capping methods that usually won in the 1h consistently FAILED to win in the 2h (often ugly losses resulting in a losing season) Very discouraging as well as totally inexplicable. I came to regard the 2h as a "crap shoot"....So I normally abandon ship at the All-Star break and save my profits.
A concern is how the 4 day break might affect teams (positively!) or not at all. It's a guess. But guessing is bad for business. It seems wiser to sit out the first couple days to observe.
This year I am going to dip my toes into the murky 2h swamp, but cautiously - like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
**MAJOR CAVEAT** ....I have not capped MLB the 2h of a season in over a dozen years! Reason: my capping methods that usually won in the 1h consistently FAILED to win in the 2h (often ugly losses resulting in a losing season) Very discouraging as well as totally inexplicable. I came to regard the 2h as a "crap shoot"....So I normally abandon ship at the All-Star break and save my profits. A concern is how the 4 day break might affect teams (positively!) or not at all. It's a guess. But guessing is bad for business. It seems wiser to sit out the first couple days to observe. This year I am going to dip my toes into the murky 2h swamp, but cautiously - like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Friday, July 18 results:
W CWS +140 @pinn
L NATS +128 @pinn
W Toronto -146 @pinn *BB
W LAA/PHILLY ov 8 -150 alt-line *BB
L CWS/Pitts un 9 -131 alt-line *BB loss
L Balt/TB un 9 -110
W Cards/DBacks ov 9 -110
W Min/COLO un 11 -107 *BB
W Mariners -130 @pinn
= 6 - 3 +2.99u
[overs improve to 19 - 5 for 76% ]
**MAJOR CAVEAT** ....I have not capped MLB the 2h of a season in over a dozen years! Reason: my capping methods that usually won in the 1h consistently FAILED to win in the 2h (often ugly losses resulting in a losing season) Very discouraging as well as totally inexplicable. I came to regard the 2h as a "crap shoot"....So I normally abandon ship at the All-Star break and save my profits. A concern is how the 4 day break might affect teams (positively!) or not at all. It's a guess. But guessing is bad for business. It seems wiser to sit out the first couple days to observe. This year I am going to dip my toes into the murky 2h swamp, but cautiously - like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Friday, July 18 results:
W CWS +140 @pinn
L NATS +128 @pinn
W Toronto -146 @pinn *BB
W LAA/PHILLY ov 8 -150 alt-line *BB
L CWS/Pitts un 9 -131 alt-line *BB loss
L Balt/TB un 9 -110
W Cards/DBacks ov 9 -110
W Min/COLO un 11 -107 *BB
W Mariners -130 @pinn
= 6 - 3 +2.99u
[overs improve to 19 - 5 for 76% ]
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,257
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,422
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,567
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- PART DEUX 106
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
