adding++++
Ige ML +300 - 3 units to win 9 units
Initially I liked Evloev, but these odds are dragging me into the trap of Ige. I hope it pay's off ![]()
adding++++
Ige ML +300 - 3 units to win 9 units
Initially I liked Evloev, but these odds are dragging me into the trap of Ige. I hope it pay's off ![]()
adding++++
Ige ML +300 - 3 units to win 9 units
Initially I liked Evloev, but these odds are dragging me into the trap of Ige. I hope it pay's off ![]()
Horrible night for me, and I will take it on the chin.
Zhumagulov tough decision early on the card put a bad taste in my mouth, and I got aggressive too early trying to win back that loss.
I will be back next week, with hopefully a nice bounce back ![]()
GL ALL ![]()
![]()
Horrible night for me, and I will take it on the chin.
Zhumagulov tough decision early on the card put a bad taste in my mouth, and I got aggressive too early trying to win back that loss.
I will be back next week, with hopefully a nice bounce back ![]()
GL ALL ![]()
![]()
