@PattyBates
Thank you! Ultimately I decided to still do them. I hope they help
@monkeebooger
@CoverMyLosses
Yes Molina thought he loss. I think he did regardless of my bet. We will keep pushing on and get it back on the rest of the card ![]()
@monkeebooger
@CoverMyLosses
Yes Molina thought he loss. I think he did regardless of my bet. We will keep pushing on and get it back on the rest of the card ![]()
adding++++
Solecki vs Da Silva fight to go distance(NO) -120 - 5 units to win 4.17 units
Da Silva wins inside distance +350 - 0.5 units to win 1.75 units
adding++++
Solecki vs Da Silva fight to go distance(NO) -120 - 5 units to win 4.17 units
Da Silva wins inside distance +350 - 0.5 units to win 1.75 units
Argueta ML +450 - 1 unit to win 4.50 units ![]()
Solecki vs Da Silva fight to go distance(NO) -120 - 5 units to win 4.17 units ![]()
Da Silva wins inside distance +350 - 0.5 units to win 1.75 units ![]()
1-5 -17.44 units
Argueta ML +450 - 1 unit to win 4.50 units ![]()
Solecki vs Da Silva fight to go distance(NO) -120 - 5 units to win 4.17 units ![]()
Da Silva wins inside distance +350 - 0.5 units to win 1.75 units ![]()
1-5 -17.44 units
