Passing on the next fight. Need to regroup and get some of this back on the main card ![]()
UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Rozenstruik
adding++++
Mozharov ML +200 - 10 units to win 20 units
This could end up being the dumbest bet of my life, but I really think this fight is really suspect and fishy ![]()
adding++++
Mozharov ML +200 - 10 units to win 20 units
This could end up being the dumbest bet of my life, but I really think this fight is really suspect and fishy ![]()
@CokeIsGod
I've been posting picks for a while in this forum and by no means do I throw darts. I mentioned when I posted my last pick it was a pure gamble as the fight was very sketchy and risky.
![]()
@CokeIsGod
I've been posting picks for a while in this forum and by no means do I throw darts. I mentioned when I posted my last pick it was a pure gamble as the fight was very sketchy and risky.
![]()
@CoverMyLosses
Like I said, that pick was very risky & it did not pan out. Hopefully win some back with the last couple fights.
GL the rest of the night ![]()
@CoverMyLosses
Like I said, that pick was very risky & it did not pan out. Hopefully win some back with the last couple fights.
GL the rest of the night ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,731
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,218
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,453
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,543
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,535
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,854
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,712
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
