2021- 73-97 +9.13 units
YTD 160-242 +58.48 units
![]()
Parlay- Carpenter ML/Boynazarov ML - 3 units to win 7.11 units ![]()
Boynazarov ML +160 - 2 unit to win 3.20 units ![]()
Boynazarov wins inside distance +210 - 1 unit to win 2.10 units ![]()
1-3 -4 units
Parlay- Carpenter ML/Boynazarov ML - 3 units to win 7.11 units ![]()
Boynazarov ML +160 - 2 unit to win 3.20 units ![]()
Boynazarov wins inside distance +210 - 1 unit to win 2.10 units ![]()
1-3 -4 units
There’s ol Rob! Lost track of ya last week buddy. I took those picks you gave me btw but didn’t hear from ya after that. I was a little disappointed to be honest with ya. You had convinced me that you were The Man
There’s ol Rob! Lost track of ya last week buddy. I took those picks you gave me btw but didn’t hear from ya after that. I was a little disappointed to be honest with ya. You had convinced me that you were The Man
