Made a few bucks last weekend, could have had a nice night if Volkov got the decision, and could've had a real nice night if Volkov and Sterling were both given decision wins. I thought Volkov won, plain and simple, and I do think Evloev won but I could've seen Sterling winning a decision cuz it was close. No money on Battle/Brown, but i definitely gave that one to Brown.
Last night of fights for a few weeks, I'm gonna let 'er fly tonight....
Quarter unit plays:
Rodriguez +210
Horth +500
Tavares -102
Half unit plays
Yanez +200
Swanson +130
Full unit plays
Padilla +132
Alvarez/Kape Parlay-217
Petting -290
2 unit plays
Colby +200....I've done a complete 180 on this one. Was liking Buckley, but a deeper dive has lead me to thinking Colby can grind out a decision with his wrestling.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Made a few bucks last weekend, could have had a nice night if Volkov got the decision, and could've had a real nice night if Volkov and Sterling were both given decision wins. I thought Volkov won, plain and simple, and I do think Evloev won but I could've seen Sterling winning a decision cuz it was close. No money on Battle/Brown, but i definitely gave that one to Brown.
Last night of fights for a few weeks, I'm gonna let 'er fly tonight....
Quarter unit plays:
Rodriguez +210
Horth +500
Tavares -102
Half unit plays
Yanez +200
Swanson +130
Full unit plays
Padilla +132
Alvarez/Kape Parlay-217
Petting -290
2 unit plays
Colby +200....I've done a complete 180 on this one. Was liking Buckley, but a deeper dive has lead me to thinking Colby can grind out a decision with his wrestling.