I'm a little late but Falcon Oil and Gas is my pick. It's FO.V on the TSX Venture in Canada and FOLGF.PK for those that would like to buy in the States.
They are a natural gas driller in Hungary and are flow testing the motherload of nat gas in that area. They could have from 25 trillion cubic feet to over 100 tcf. It's deep unconventional gas so the stock is cheap because people aren't certain that it's economically recoverable, but the gas is there and Hungary needs it.
Closed at $2.63/shares CAD on the TSXV on Friday. I have all the technical signals I needed to get in large at $2.50 CAD. This has the chance to be a 10 bagger this year.
Good luck guys.
I'm a little late but Falcon Oil and Gas is my pick. It's FO.V on the TSX Venture in Canada and FOLGF.PK for those that would like to buy in the States.
They are a natural gas driller in Hungary and are flow testing the motherload of nat gas in that area. They could have from 25 trillion cubic feet to over 100 tcf. It's deep unconventional gas so the stock is cheap because people aren't certain that it's economically recoverable, but the gas is there and Hungary needs it.
Closed at $2.63/shares CAD on the TSXV on Friday. I have all the technical signals I needed to get in large at $2.50 CAD. This has the chance to be a 10 bagger this year.
I've been in NYX (New York Stock Exchange) for a couple weeks now and have been killing it. Its had a nice run so I don't know about adding a new position here but its been great.
I've been in NYX (New York Stock Exchange) for a couple weeks now and have been killing it. Its had a nice run so I don't know about adding a new position here but its been great.
I'm gonna go with MVIS at the closing price tonight of $4.10.
This blogger swears by it and says by June they have to have a cell
phone contract to keep up with their timeline. Get in this one in
May when there shouldn't be much going on.
https://flyonwallstreet.blogspot.com/
I'm gonna go with MVIS at the closing price tonight of $4.10.
This blogger swears by it and says by June they have to have a cell
phone contract to keep up with their timeline. Get in this one in
May when there shouldn't be much going on.