Yes, I know it is painful for a lot of people who are aggregate long. I have been there before, man, and it sucks balls. However, what "the market" lost today will come back----probably all of it by next week when some sort of bailout package gets passed, and aggregate shorts take profits and send numbers through the roof-----am hoping to get that trade right for at least a few pennies.
I took a MASSIVE hit with penalties and capital gains back in January when I went all cash, but I think the gamble of doing so ended up paying off today---------but I will just call it luck and stay humble.
But believe me, man, when I tell you this-------I DO NOT LIKE BEING BEARISH and seeing financial chaos. Am probably going to be out a job within 4-5 months as my work place will slash and burn like Sherman marching on the south------and it could happen today, tomorrow, or the next day.
You're smart, man. You'll be OK. I know you're really long on DRYS------you could easily get a short squeeze run on that thing for 20-30 points before reality once again sets in after all the short covering is done.
Rough times ahead for sure. Can't really argue with the conspiracy theorists who have been calling for a one world government for about 30 years------the writing is on the wall-------microchips, cameras, no freedom. We got maybe 3-5 years left before it is finalized.
You'll be OK, man.
WSC-
Yes, I know it is painful for a lot of people who are aggregate long. I have been there before, man, and it sucks balls. However, what "the market" lost today will come back----probably all of it by next week when some sort of bailout package gets passed, and aggregate shorts take profits and send numbers through the roof-----am hoping to get that trade right for at least a few pennies.
I took a MASSIVE hit with penalties and capital gains back in January when I went all cash, but I think the gamble of doing so ended up paying off today---------but I will just call it luck and stay humble.
But believe me, man, when I tell you this-------I DO NOT LIKE BEING BEARISH and seeing financial chaos. Am probably going to be out a job within 4-5 months as my work place will slash and burn like Sherman marching on the south------and it could happen today, tomorrow, or the next day.
You're smart, man. You'll be OK. I know you're really long on DRYS------you could easily get a short squeeze run on that thing for 20-30 points before reality once again sets in after all the short covering is done.
Rough times ahead for sure. Can't really argue with the conspiracy theorists who have been calling for a one world government for about 30 years------the writing is on the wall-------microchips, cameras, no freedom. We got maybe 3-5 years left before it is finalized.
I agree with Brooklyn here, AIG should begin to move higher, assets should be priced and sold any day now. Plently of scavengers want that CDS paper as well.
I agree with Brooklyn here, AIG should begin to move higher, assets should be priced and sold any day now. Plently of scavengers want that CDS paper as well.