POWELL: INCOMING INFLATION DATA HAVE BEEN HIGHER THAN EXPECTED
Crypto thread
how do you short coins? Shorts are only allowed on bitcoin?
If you’re in the US futures on KuCoin is your best bet. Plenty of liquidity on BTC or ETH. They offer like 30 alts with less liquidity or use a vpn to make an account at the regular Binance or regular FTX.
how do you short coins? Shorts are only allowed on bitcoin?
If you’re in the US futures on KuCoin is your best bet. Plenty of liquidity on BTC or ETH. They offer like 30 alts with less liquidity or use a vpn to make an account at the regular Binance or regular FTX.
Amazing that Powell thinks once the US creates a digital currency crypto and stable coins won’t be needed.
They have no idea that it’s a political and governance issue. They think it’s a technical issue.
Morons.
Amazing that Powell thinks once the US creates a digital currency crypto and stable coins won’t be needed.
They have no idea that it’s a political and governance issue. They think it’s a technical issue.
Morons.
Alldub, I’ve been following crypto on Twitter for 4 years now and I think one of my only advantages now is I know who is a good trader (not many) and who is full of shit. @CanteringClark is almost always right. He went short so I went short. Of course he could be wrong but I suggest giving him a follow.
he tweets a lot lol
Alldub, I’ve been following crypto on Twitter for 4 years now and I think one of my only advantages now is I know who is a good trader (not many) and who is full of shit. @CanteringClark is almost always right. He went short so I went short. Of course he could be wrong but I suggest giving him a follow.
he tweets a lot lol
FTX closes $900 million funding round at an $18 billion valuation https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/112014/ftx-900-billion-funding-round
Some of the investors
@sequoia, @paradigm, @RibbitCapital, @thomabravo, @insightpartners, @SoftBank_Group, @ThirdPointLLC, @lightspeedvp, @bondcap, @coinbase, @sinoglobalcap, @multicoincap, @ptj_official, @vaneck_us, @circlepay
![]()
FTX closes $900 million funding round at an $18 billion valuation https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/112014/ftx-900-billion-funding-round
Some of the investors
@sequoia, @paradigm, @RibbitCapital, @thomabravo, @insightpartners, @SoftBank_Group, @ThirdPointLLC, @lightspeedvp, @bondcap, @coinbase, @sinoglobalcap, @multicoincap, @ptj_official, @vaneck_us, @circlepay
![]()
Curious what your thoughts are on this from Blockfolio (FTX).
“Earn up to 8% APY on all your fiat and crypto.
Bitcoin? 8%.
Ethereum? 8%.
Dollars? 8%
Solana? 8%
Dogecoin? 8%.
Simply by opting in and keeping your funds in your Blockfolio account, you’ll be eligible to earn up to 8% APY. Refreshing, isn’t it?”
https://twitter.com/blockfolio/status/1417497465574539277?s=21
Curious what your thoughts are on this from Blockfolio (FTX).
“Earn up to 8% APY on all your fiat and crypto.
Bitcoin? 8%.
Ethereum? 8%.
Dollars? 8%
Solana? 8%
Dogecoin? 8%.
Simply by opting in and keeping your funds in your Blockfolio account, you’ll be eligible to earn up to 8% APY. Refreshing, isn’t it?”
https://twitter.com/blockfolio/status/1417497465574539277?s=21
President of FTX:
“How this works:
-earn 8% APY on first $10k, 5% APY on everything above that
-you can earn on any fiat or crypto
-yield is rewarded hourly and you can withdraw at any time
-available in every FTX US and FTX jurisdiction
-available on @blockfolio app for now, more to come later”
https://twitter.com/brett_ftxus/status/1417578618243387392?s=21
President of FTX:
“How this works:
-earn 8% APY on first $10k, 5% APY on everything above that
-you can earn on any fiat or crypto
-yield is rewarded hourly and you can withdraw at any time
-available in every FTX US and FTX jurisdiction
-available on @blockfolio app for now, more to come later”
https://twitter.com/brett_ftxus/status/1417578618243387392?s=21
I don’t think this bull run is over, there is just too many big companies and quality investors dumping money into the space at the moment.
Trying to time this dip perfectly is probably impossible. Is this it? Will it go to $25k? $20k? Lower? I’m not really sure. But I believe at some point in the next 6-12 months it will be much higher than it currently is.
I don’t think this bull run is over, there is just too many big companies and quality investors dumping money into the space at the moment.
Trying to time this dip perfectly is probably impossible. Is this it? Will it go to $25k? $20k? Lower? I’m not really sure. But I believe at some point in the next 6-12 months it will be much higher than it currently is.
Goldman Sachs says 15% of family offices in a recent survey are already invested in crypto and another 45% want to get in
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-21/bitcoin-btc-where-rich-family-offices-are-investing-goldman-survey-shows
Goldman Sachs says 15% of family offices in a recent survey are already invested in crypto and another 45% want to get in
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-21/bitcoin-btc-where-rich-family-offices-are-investing-goldman-survey-shows
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,442
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 245
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,065
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,481
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,798
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 615
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
