stick to CB, Kraken. Gemini. imo.
Crypto thread
just bought a LoTTA TERETH. TRTH. thru Uniswap, a pure gamble on a inside dope. if u cannot lose 500/ 1k w/o missing a meal fahgedaboudit...![]()
just bought a LoTTA TERETH. TRTH. thru Uniswap, a pure gamble on a inside dope. if u cannot lose 500/ 1k w/o missing a meal fahgedaboudit...![]()
How much leverage do you typically use? What’s your normal or average and then when you say high leverage what are you using then?
20x is as high as I’ll go but need to stay in front of a screen the entire time. Even 10x I like to watch the entire time it’s open.
How much leverage do you typically use? What’s your normal or average and then when you say high leverage what are you using then?
20x is as high as I’ll go but need to stay in front of a screen the entire time. Even 10x I like to watch the entire time it’s open.
20x is like buy at $39,000 and you’ll be liquidated (lose entire bet) at like $37,200. And that can happen in the blink of an eye.
But you’ll double your money at like $40,800.
I’ll do it if I personally think it’s about to pop and 2 or 3 of the accounts I like on Twitter are also calling for the same thing.
20x is like buy at $39,000 and you’ll be liquidated (lose entire bet) at like $37,200. And that can happen in the blink of an eye.
But you’ll double your money at like $40,800.
I’ll do it if I personally think it’s about to pop and 2 or 3 of the accounts I like on Twitter are also calling for the same thing.
This last one birb was bullish, cantering clark, shardi b, and parabolit. I only value a few peoples opinions.
I think Birb created his own indicators and cantering Clark and shardi b pay for charts with indicators. Not sure though.
This last one birb was bullish, cantering clark, shardi b, and parabolit. I only value a few peoples opinions.
I think Birb created his own indicators and cantering Clark and shardi b pay for charts with indicators. Not sure though.
I do the same and kick myself in the ass when it skyrockets past the price I sold at.
I was doing the EXACT opposite when I lost 10k in 3 minutes not taking the 7% profit.
leverage is a love/hate relationship.![]()
I do the same and kick myself in the ass when it skyrockets past the price I sold at.
I was doing the EXACT opposite when I lost 10k in 3 minutes not taking the 7% profit.
leverage is a love/hate relationship.![]()
Def a love hate relationship
It’s wild what’s been happening with the crypto punks
One guy spent$6,000,000 today buying like 50 punks
Take a look at @cryptopunksbot
I don’t own any NFT’s but people a lot smarter than me are buy them up
Def a love hate relationship
It’s wild what’s been happening with the crypto punks
One guy spent$6,000,000 today buying like 50 punks
Take a look at @cryptopunksbot
I don’t own any NFT’s but people a lot smarter than me are buy them up
Closed long at $40,200. Bought Polkadot and Atom.
Closed long at $40,200. Bought Polkadot and Atom.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,170
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 213
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,669
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,781
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
