SBF: 1) We're really excited to partner with @MLB! FTX is now the official crypto sponsor of Major League Baseball. 2) What does this mean? Well, to start, it means we'll be going live with one of the more unique sponsorships in the world, with patches on every MLB umpire's uniform. But over time, much more than that. 3) We're super excited to partner with the MLB on ways that we can grow together: collaborating on products and experiences together, and helping to build world-leading brands. https://twitter.com/sbf_alameda/status/1407686830556733443?s=21
Crypto exchange FTX has announced an endorsement deal with Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen.
Both Brady & Bündchen will receive equity in FTX and a signing bonus in crypto.
In total, FTX has committed to spending over $350M on sports partnerships in the last 6 months alone
Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:
SBF: 1) We're really excited to partner with @MLB! FTX is now the official crypto sponsor of Major League Baseball. 2) What does this mean? Well, to start, it means we'll be going live with one of the more unique sponsorships in the world, with patches on every MLB umpire's uniform. But over time, much more than that. 3) We're super excited to partner with the MLB on ways that we can grow together: collaborating on products and experiences together, and helping to build world-leading brands. https://twitter.com/sbf_alameda/status/1407686830556733443?s=21
Crypto exchange FTX has announced an endorsement deal with Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen.
Both Brady & Bündchen will receive equity in FTX and a signing bonus in crypto.
In total, FTX has committed to spending over $350M on sports partnerships in the last 6 months alone
We all should know BTC is the new chinese currency. They are not as backward as American think they are. Don't believed me? All those sports betting sites in the past years adopted Bitcoin before it was all time high. Plus, Binance probably the largest exchange of all is also originated from China. I am pretty sure there are plenty big whales there to manipulate crypto price.
@I_Need_A_Detox
We all should know BTC is the new chinese currency. They are not as backward as American think they are. Don't believed me? All those sports betting sites in the past years adopted Bitcoin before it was all time high. Plus, Binance probably the largest exchange of all is also originated from China. I am pretty sure there are plenty big whales there to manipulate crypto price.
Public mining companies are in a really interesting spot right now. Share prices are highly correlated to bitcoin. But their profitability should go up (with all other miners) even though the cryptocurrency market is still down bad. We'll see if shareholders understand this.
How many people understand hashrate? How many stock people understand that with the China ban shutting down so many mining farms the remaining farms will now get a larger piece of the bitcoin pie?
Probably a good bet.
Riot $37
Hive $3.54
Mara $31.37
Public mining companies are in a really interesting spot right now. Share prices are highly correlated to bitcoin. But their profitability should go up (with all other miners) even though the cryptocurrency market is still down bad. We'll see if shareholders understand this.
How many people understand hashrate? How many stock people understand that with the China ban shutting down so many mining farms the remaining farms will now get a larger piece of the bitcoin pie?
I’d like to BTC pumping and alts getting no love or dumping. Basically what we saw when bitcoin went on it’s big run. If that happens I would start going in on alts again.
I’d like to BTC pumping and alts getting no love or dumping. Basically what we saw when bitcoin went on it’s big run. If that happens I would start going in on alts again.
Sometimes this coming wk I believe Apple will announce they bought some BTC and that might help kickstart crypto market rally, at least I’m hoping it will.
Sometimes this coming wk I believe Apple will announce they bought some BTC and that might help kickstart crypto market rally, at least I’m hoping it will.
Grayscale also has 16000 BTC being unlocked on July 19th. Lots of speculation that we could see a sell off to 25-29k and after we will see the next run to all time highs. Lots of shorting going on looking at the chart. On chain metrics need to improve as well after miners were forced out of China. Hash rate is the lowest it has been since 2019. Once the network strengthens back to earlier levels, we should be able to get back to previous levels.
Grayscale also has 16000 BTC being unlocked on July 19th. Lots of speculation that we could see a sell off to 25-29k and after we will see the next run to all time highs. Lots of shorting going on looking at the chart. On chain metrics need to improve as well after miners were forced out of China. Hash rate is the lowest it has been since 2019. Once the network strengthens back to earlier levels, we should be able to get back to previous levels.
Alldub, I’ve been following crypto on Twitter for 4 years now and I think one of my only advantages now is I know who is a good trader (not many) and who is full of shit.
@CanteringClark is almost always right.
He went short so I went short.
Of course he could be wrong but I suggest giving him a follow.
Alldub, I’ve been following crypto on Twitter for 4 years now and I think one of my only advantages now is I know who is a good trader (not many) and who is full of shit.
@CanteringClark is almost always right.
He went short so I went short.
Of course he could be wrong but I suggest giving him a follow.