Are you selling Bitcoin or just keeping USDT available to buy it on a dip?
Crypto thread
Trying to buy some KSM, i have a binance account but unable to access. I have two wallets and an internet connection, what exchange can I use without the kyc stuff? Uni v2 does not offer KSM.
(Take a small on futures, fla panthers to win cup 2021/22)
Trying to buy some KSM, i have a binance account but unable to access. I have two wallets and an internet connection, what exchange can I use without the kyc stuff? Uni v2 does not offer KSM.
(Take a small on futures, fla panthers to win cup 2021/22)
Wish I got in this back in 2017 or sooner. Just started buying crypto back in February
Still early if another bull run is about to kick off. Just stay with it.
Wish I got in this back in 2017 or sooner. Just started buying crypto back in February
Still early if another bull run is about to kick off. Just stay with it.
@I_Need_A_Detox What would you buy right now? I know you are probably waiting on a dip though.
Im 100% in tether right now. Not really sure what to do tbh.
That was a lot of strength shown from bitcoin the other day. Massive volume. I’m thinking it’s the start of the new uptrend.
A good sign would be for BTC to run and not much love for alts and then Btc pauses and alts fly.
Thinking about how to approach this.
@I_Need_A_Detox What would you buy right now? I know you are probably waiting on a dip though.
Im 100% in tether right now. Not really sure what to do tbh.
That was a lot of strength shown from bitcoin the other day. Massive volume. I’m thinking it’s the start of the new uptrend.
A good sign would be for BTC to run and not much love for alts and then Btc pauses and alts fly.
Thinking about how to approach this.
One indicator I like is that every single business in crypto is hiring people right now. If this was the best market we wouldn’t see that.
Also top tier investors are going in heavy.
Pretty sure this is the beginning of the next big run.
![]()
One indicator I like is that every single business in crypto is hiring people right now. If this was the best market we wouldn’t see that.
Also top tier investors are going in heavy.
Pretty sure this is the beginning of the next big run.
![]()
China stocks haven’t dumped this much since the 2008 crash. Does anyone knows what is going on?
Unlike our Fed, their government was and is not interested in pumping up an artificial market that will eventually and epically collapse. They deliberately started regulating to prevent the massive asset bubble from forming, exactly like the one that we currently have. They are sacrificing the short term for long term.... the exact opposite of the Fed....
China stocks haven’t dumped this much since the 2008 crash. Does anyone knows what is going on?
Unlike our Fed, their government was and is not interested in pumping up an artificial market that will eventually and epically collapse. They deliberately started regulating to prevent the massive asset bubble from forming, exactly like the one that we currently have. They are sacrificing the short term for long term.... the exact opposite of the Fed....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,355
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 227
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,790
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,480
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,783
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 612
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
