GME up to $342 after hours
![]()
I call bs
I call bs
NASDAQ'S ADENA FRIEDMAN SAYS WE MONITOR SOCIAL MEDIA CHATTER AND WILL HALT STOCK IF WE MATCH CHATTER WITH UNUSUAL ACTIVITY IN STOCKS - CNBC
Wild
NASDAQ'S ADENA FRIEDMAN SAYS WE MONITOR SOCIAL MEDIA CHATTER AND WILL HALT STOCK IF WE MATCH CHATTER WITH UNUSUAL ACTIVITY IN STOCKS - CNBC
Wild
I think Atom is the 3rd best project in crypto behind ETH and DOT.
ETH currently has a market cap of $140 billion
DOT currently has a mc of $14.5 billion
ATOM has a mc of $1.6 billion
They have a massive ecosystem of projects being built of their platform. Not as big as ETH but comparable to DOT.
I think ATOM will have a market cap of $20 billion+ before the end of the year. I’m not exactly sure what their tokenomics are but that would put each ATOM at roughly $85.
I just scrolled twitter quickly to find this graphic that shows their ecosystem.
https://twitter.com/deeeedle/status/1352273083126722568?s=21
I think Atom is the 3rd best project in crypto behind ETH and DOT.
ETH currently has a market cap of $140 billion
DOT currently has a mc of $14.5 billion
ATOM has a mc of $1.6 billion
They have a massive ecosystem of projects being built of their platform. Not as big as ETH but comparable to DOT.
I think ATOM will have a market cap of $20 billion+ before the end of the year. I’m not exactly sure what their tokenomics are but that would put each ATOM at roughly $85.
I just scrolled twitter quickly to find this graphic that shows their ecosystem.
https://twitter.com/deeeedle/status/1352273083126722568?s=21
That is ridiculous....
What exchange do you recommend for altcoins? I only use cashapp for bitcoin. Was trying to stay away from altcoins but wouldn't hurt to dabble a little bit.
That is ridiculous....
What exchange do you recommend for altcoins? I only use cashapp for bitcoin. Was trying to stay away from altcoins but wouldn't hurt to dabble a little bit.
When I was a rookie I would use my USDT to buy whatever was the most rekt after a dump.
Now in my old age I’ll buy things that show strength.
Buying a ton of eth. Let’s see if it works out.
Currently $1240
When I was a rookie I would use my USDT to buy whatever was the most rekt after a dump.
Now in my old age I’ll buy things that show strength.
Buying a ton of eth. Let’s see if it works out.
Currently $1240
Thanks I'll check out KuCoin. I refuse to use Coinbase.
Thanks I'll check out KuCoin. I refuse to use Coinbase.
Back in at $1272
Dont feel comfortable being out. Too many people in shorts or on the sidelines waiting for lower. They usually get left behind.
Back in at $1272
Dont feel comfortable being out. Too many people in shorts or on the sidelines waiting for lower. They usually get left behind.
@I_Need_A_Detox
I see a feature to vote on the Stake page. Voting doesn’t apply to DOT or ATOM on KuCoin right? Once I lock it, that’s all I have to do for the next 28 days right?
@I_Need_A_Detox
I see a feature to vote on the Stake page. Voting doesn’t apply to DOT or ATOM on KuCoin right? Once I lock it, that’s all I have to do for the next 28 days right?
On CNBC, @Chamath says he closed out his $GME position this morning and is donating the earnings to @BarstoolSports’ fund for small business relief.
I like this guy
On CNBC, @Chamath says he closed out his $GME position this morning and is donating the earnings to @BarstoolSports’ fund for small business relief.
I like this guy
