DISCORD BANS WALLSTREETBETS FROM ITS PLATFORM
Crypto thread
6 hour bull div with RSI confirmed. 12 hour likely to confirm in 40 minutes. We had iffy divs on lower time frames yesterday building to these.
Neither reached oversold.
Can still drop and make larger div, but bottom "should" be in or close.
Should.
6 hour bull div with RSI confirmed. 12 hour likely to confirm in 40 minutes. We had iffy divs on lower time frames yesterday building to these.
Neither reached oversold.
Can still drop and make larger div, but bottom "should" be in or close.
Should.
Grayscale trusts for Aave, Cosmos and Polkadot, as well as privacy coin Monero, have been registered in Delaware.
https://www.coindesk.com/digital-asset-manager-grayscale-eyes-defi-space-with-new-trust-filings
Grayscale trusts for Aave, Cosmos and Polkadot, as well as privacy coin Monero, have been registered in Delaware.
https://www.coindesk.com/digital-asset-manager-grayscale-eyes-defi-space-with-new-trust-filings
Massive energy being created by the GME situation. Robinhood and Reddit are the most downloaded apps in the country the last 2 days.
The common man taking it to Wallstreet mindset is a rabbit hole that puts you in crypto.
The herd is coming.
![]()
Massive energy being created by the GME situation. Robinhood and Reddit are the most downloaded apps in the country the last 2 days.
The common man taking it to Wallstreet mindset is a rabbit hole that puts you in crypto.
The herd is coming.
![]()
I saw some whales talking about pumping doge.
The best thing I’ve learned over the last 4 years in crypto is who to listen to.
Just like anything else these days there is a ton of information out there but the problem is most of the information blows.
Cosmos (ATOM) getting talked about as a Grayscale Trust gives the project a ton of credibility.
I saw some whales talking about pumping doge.
The best thing I’ve learned over the last 4 years in crypto is who to listen to.
Just like anything else these days there is a ton of information out there but the problem is most of the information blows.
Cosmos (ATOM) getting talked about as a Grayscale Trust gives the project a ton of credibility.
People know not to chase these pumps right? You either get in early or not at all. Eventually the pumps will come to you. Just do your best to position yourself properly and then wait.
People know not to chase these pumps right? You either get in early or not at all. Eventually the pumps will come to you. Just do your best to position yourself properly and then wait.
@I_Need_A_Detox
Ive been keeping up with your post daily and didnt take any action also when I saw your previous post. Really regretting but continue to post as you are gold with your source.
@I_Need_A_Detox
Ive been keeping up with your post daily and didnt take any action also when I saw your previous post. Really regretting but continue to post as you are gold with your source.
Need btc to not fold tonight/tomorrow and alts should fly this weekend.
I remember in 17/18 it became normal for alts to fly on weekends and dump a little on Monday’s.
Need btc to not fold tonight/tomorrow and alts should fly this weekend.
I remember in 17/18 it became normal for alts to fly on weekends and dump a little on Monday’s.
I have a ton of ETH, ATOM and DOT. I believe they’re the best 3 products in crypto.
And then I have a handful of Hail Mary shitty DeFi coins BADGER, ROOK, YLD, EXRD.
And then more Crust Network (CRU) than I should. They have gotten high praise from Gavin Wood (Polkadot). They have a strong team of Cisco and Microsoft devs. They’re a Polkadot project. But it’s still kind of a Hail Mary.
I have a ton of ETH, ATOM and DOT. I believe they’re the best 3 products in crypto.
And then I have a handful of Hail Mary shitty DeFi coins BADGER, ROOK, YLD, EXRD.
And then more Crust Network (CRU) than I should. They have gotten high praise from Gavin Wood (Polkadot). They have a strong team of Cisco and Microsoft devs. They’re a Polkadot project. But it’s still kind of a Hail Mary.
What’s WallStreetBets up to for stocks and crypto? The ones I’m aware about now are: NOK, BB, EXPR, KOSS, AMC and GME(GME was the 1st one the group of people jump onto to battle the shorts) and for crypto just DOGE so far only I guess. Pls if anyone know anything for stocks or cryptos I missed which WallStreetBets are on, pls post it here.
What’s WallStreetBets up to for stocks and crypto? The ones I’m aware about now are: NOK, BB, EXPR, KOSS, AMC and GME(GME was the 1st one the group of people jump onto to battle the shorts) and for crypto just DOGE so far only I guess. Pls if anyone know anything for stocks or cryptos I missed which WallStreetBets are on, pls post it here.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,020
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 630
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,344
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,341
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,185
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- Trump's legacy? 32,955
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,082
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
