Expecting a big year for ATOM.
I think it’s the 3rd best project behind ETH and DOT. Extremely undervalued and currently ranked at #24.
ETH
DOT
ATOM
CRU
TRAC
PHA
YLD
![]()
Expecting a big year for ATOM.
I think it’s the 3rd best project behind ETH and DOT. Extremely undervalued and currently ranked at #24.
ETH
DOT
ATOM
CRU
TRAC
PHA
YLD
![]()
Expecting a big year for ATOM.
I think it’s the 3rd best project behind ETH and DOT. Extremely undervalued and currently ranked at #24.
ETH
DOT
ATOM
CRU
TRAC
PHA
YLD
![]()
“MicroStrategy has purchased approximately 314 bitcoins for $10.0 million in cash in accordance with its Treasury Reserve Policy, at an average price of approximately $31,808 per bitcoin. We now hold approximately 70,784 bitcoins.”
“MicroStrategy has purchased approximately 314 bitcoins for $10.0 million in cash in accordance with its Treasury Reserve Policy, at an average price of approximately $31,808 per bitcoin. We now hold approximately 70,784 bitcoins.”
Saylor and MicroStrategy are going to host a conference for “thousands of executives and directors” of corporations to include BTC easily into their balance sheet.
Here he is on CNBC earlier.
https://twitter.com/apompliano/status/1352704743915876361?s=21
Saylor and MicroStrategy are going to host a conference for “thousands of executives and directors” of corporations to include BTC easily into their balance sheet.
Here he is on CNBC earlier.
https://twitter.com/apompliano/status/1352704743915876361?s=21
This guy is probably the best bitcoin trader I’ve found over the last 4 years.
He thinks we’re going to dump back to $23k ish.
Here is his chart.
https://twitter.com/crypto_birb/status/1352701236492070913?s=21
This guy is probably the best bitcoin trader I’ve found over the last 4 years.
He thinks we’re going to dump back to $23k ish.
Here is his chart.
https://twitter.com/crypto_birb/status/1352701236492070913?s=21
He has the dump starting on the 24th from the $34k area. I’m not saying he’s going to get the call exactly right but it’s certainly worth taking note of.
He is good.
He has the dump starting on the 24th from the $34k area. I’m not saying he’s going to get the call exactly right but it’s certainly worth taking note of.
He is good.
I’m always torn when hopping into USDT.
I feel like if I just hold for another year my portfolio will be up another 10x.
But I also want no part of a dump from here to $23k.
Hopefully some alts pump tonight and tomorrow and make the decision to take some off the table easier.
I’m always torn when hopping into USDT.
I feel like if I just hold for another year my portfolio will be up another 10x.
But I also want no part of a dump from here to $23k.
Hopefully some alts pump tonight and tomorrow and make the decision to take some off the table easier.
Yeah just unloaded 20% for USDT. Will try to get about 40% total in USDT later tonight and tomorrow. The Asia sessions have been rough lately so wanted to get some off now.
He’s a good enough trader that I’ve seen be right too many times to not take his call seriously.
It looks good so far — $34k and then start to dump Sunday. He has it playing out quickly — start recovering on the 26th.
I could use some time with risk off the table anyways.
Yeah just unloaded 20% for USDT. Will try to get about 40% total in USDT later tonight and tomorrow. The Asia sessions have been rough lately so wanted to get some off now.
He’s a good enough trader that I’ve seen be right too many times to not take his call seriously.
It looks good so far — $34k and then start to dump Sunday. He has it playing out quickly — start recovering on the 26th.
I could use some time with risk off the table anyways.
Publicly traded Marathon Patent Group taps NYDIG to make $150m bitcoin purchase as part of treasury reserve strategy
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/92378/nasdaq-marathon-patent-group-buys-bitcoin-btc-treasury-reserves
Publicly traded Marathon Patent Group taps NYDIG to make $150m bitcoin purchase as part of treasury reserve strategy
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/92378/nasdaq-marathon-patent-group-buys-bitcoin-btc-treasury-reserves
In a filing this morning with the SEC, Rothschild Investment Corporation, founded in 1908, reported owning 30,454 shares of GBTC.
In a previous filing in October, the firm owned 24,500 shares.
https://www.sec.gov/edgar/search/#/q=bitcoin&dateRange=custom&entityName=Rothschild&startdt=2021-01-25&enddt=2021-01-25
In a filing this morning with the SEC, Rothschild Investment Corporation, founded in 1908, reported owning 30,454 shares of GBTC.
In a previous filing in October, the firm owned 24,500 shares.
https://www.sec.gov/edgar/search/#/q=bitcoin&dateRange=custom&entityName=Rothschild&startdt=2021-01-25&enddt=2021-01-25
Looks like the ETH/BTC pair broke out and is now retesting 0.04. Hopefully this holds, ETH pumps vs BTC and we get some other alt pumps as well.
Looks like the ETH/BTC pair broke out and is now retesting 0.04. Hopefully this holds, ETH pumps vs BTC and we get some other alt pumps as well.
GameStop is a wild story.
Even Chamath and Elon got in on the party.
Interesting to see the internet get together and blow out hedge funds in big shorts.
GME is currently $220 after hours. It was $20 January 12th.
GameStop is a wild story.
Even Chamath and Elon got in on the party.
Interesting to see the internet get together and blow out hedge funds in big shorts.
GME is currently $220 after hours. It was $20 January 12th.
A dude on reddit bought 50,000 GME 4/16/21 $12 call options (?) and turned $50,000 into $22,000,000.
Here’s a decent thread
https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1354166397874671616?s=21
A dude on reddit bought 50,000 GME 4/16/21 $12 call options (?) and turned $50,000 into $22,000,000.
Here’s a decent thread
https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1354166397874671616?s=21
@I_Need_A_Detox
Can you give me a quick run down on staking? Thinking about DOT for this. I don’t need this money and more then willing to lock it up for some time.
@I_Need_A_Detox
Can you give me a quick run down on staking? Thinking about DOT for this. I don’t need this money and more then willing to lock it up for some time.
