People saying Elon is responsible for this Bitcoin pump?
He changed his Twitter bio to #Bitcoin and tweeted, “In retrospect, it was inevitable”.
![]()
People saying Elon is responsible for this Bitcoin pump?
He changed his Twitter bio to #Bitcoin and tweeted, “In retrospect, it was inevitable”.
![]()
People saying Elon is responsible for this Bitcoin pump?
He changed his Twitter bio to #Bitcoin and tweeted, “In retrospect, it was inevitable”.
![]()
No, doge is literally a joke. Don’t buy in unless you know what you’re doing.
But a doge pump has historically meant the beginning of an alt season.
We need ETH to breakout.
If bitcoin can hold above $36k then the weekend should be wild.
No, doge is literally a joke. Don’t buy in unless you know what you’re doing.
But a doge pump has historically meant the beginning of an alt season.
We need ETH to breakout.
If bitcoin can hold above $36k then the weekend should be wild.
Lol I think this hydrogen fuel cell company is already slightly over priced, with that said it probably go higher still cause of momentum but the stock now isn’t worth it investing at this level, more risk than reward potential. If it was at $25ish just like few months ago then it’s worth it.
Lol I think this hydrogen fuel cell company is already slightly over priced, with that said it probably go higher still cause of momentum but the stock now isn’t worth it investing at this level, more risk than reward potential. If it was at $25ish just like few months ago then it’s worth it.
5 posts ago you were begging for information on the latest troll pump. Now you’re a market analyst suggesting that buying at a lower price is better.
![]()
5 posts ago you were begging for information on the latest troll pump. Now you’re a market analyst suggesting that buying at a lower price is better.
![]()
The pt was I asked about if anyone know of other WallStreetBets stocks not this BLDP which I actually follow and swing traded a few time last yr for small profits, it’s not a company good for long term investment at this level is my opinion in this stock, if you think so by all means invest but it’s not good imo.
The pt was I asked about if anyone know of other WallStreetBets stocks not this BLDP which I actually follow and swing traded a few time last yr for small profits, it’s not a company good for long term investment at this level is my opinion in this stock, if you think so by all means invest but it’s not good imo.
You replied to it, what is your problem dude? Just because I disagree and express my opinion that BLDP is not a good investment now you act like like this.......
Why is it a problem if I disagree, I’m not saying anything rude but u take it personal when I disagree........lol
You replied to it, what is your problem dude? Just because I disagree and express my opinion that BLDP is not a good investment now you act like like this.......
Why is it a problem if I disagree, I’m not saying anything rude but u take it personal when I disagree........lol
Wow BTC tanking fairly big again......manipulation and profit taking earlier in the day as usual, going to be a few weeks before BTC can break ATH looking like.
Wow BTC tanking fairly big again......manipulation and profit taking earlier in the day as usual, going to be a few weeks before BTC can break ATH looking like.
![]()
![]()
Not sure why u left out Cardano, that’s why I posted it again, not everyone goes to the link.
![]()
Not sure why u left out Cardano, that’s why I posted it again, not everyone goes to the link.
![]()
