• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Wrestlemania 32 Odds Discussion

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    schmeto
    spocsstocks
    kaponofor3
    Sparky10191
    scalabrine
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7685
    Posts: 142
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    schmeto
    schmeto
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 5092
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 9:43 AM ET #101

    battle royal: Sandow @ 34 or Strowman @ 2.5 or other wreslers you be come back

    undertaker @ 1.3  ( but I have feeling that vince could cheat on taker)

    aj style @ 2

    Lesnar @1.3

    the Usos @ 1.15

    Ryback @ 2.75

    The new days @ 1.85  (   D Q)  but no belt in game so?

    bad and blonde @4  (not sure)

    Sacha Banks @ 2.8

    Kevin Owens retains @ 4

    Roman reins @1.2  or (HHH if Rollins interference)

    Reply
    battle royal: Sandow @ 34 or Strowman @ 2.5 or other wreslers you be come back

    undertaker @ 1.3  ( but I have feeling that vince could cheat on taker)

    aj style @ 2

    Lesnar @1.3

    the Usos @ 1.15

    Ryback @ 2.75

    The new days @ 1.85  (   D Q)  but no belt in game so?

    bad and blonde @4  (not sure)

    Sacha Banks @ 2.8

    Kevin Owens retains @ 4

    Roman reins @1.2  or (HHH if Rollins interference)

     
    spocsstocks
    spocsstocks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 1263
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 11:02 AM ET #102

    I don't see anything that make it worth purchasing this ppv.  Every ppv you hear the announcers say this is going to be the biggest ppv ever.  Or you sure don't want to miss this one.  This is a really weak and bad card to me.  The only match i can see being good is the ladder match for the ic title.  The cruiserweight/ ladder matches are usually pretty good at wm.  You can argue some of the best wrestlers have been ic champions 

    Undertaker vs Shane isn't a match im interested in at alll.  Like i said before this just isn't your typical wm.  No John Cena, no Seth Rollins, no Randy Orton.  Wm is always billed where new stars are born but you don't have that this year.  Lesnar well known, undertaker well known, triple h well known, Shane well known, Aj syles well known, Jericho well known, Roman Reigns well known, match after match is just of full of already established people.  I don't know who would step up to steal the show even if it is in the ic title match its doubtful they will get a push any higher.  I can't see anything happening that would be memorable.

    I remember when HHH and x pac and shawn Michaels use to call wcw wheel chair wrestling.  But now wwe is resembling the same thing.  The main events are 40 and 50 year olds they really failed to build stars.  They let cm punk go and some other people that could of filled in for Orton, Cena, and Rollins.  This just looks like a card they filled at the last moment because they were short of people.  Thats what i read they did.  I'll be watching basketball for free.

    Reply

    I don't see anything that make it worth purchasing this ppv.  Every ppv you hear the announcers say this is going to be the biggest ppv ever.  Or you sure don't want to miss this one.  This is a really weak and bad card to me.  The only match i can see being good is the ladder match for the ic title.  The cruiserweight/ ladder matches are usually pretty good at wm.  You can argue some of the best wrestlers have been ic champions 

    Undertaker vs Shane isn't a match im interested in at alll.  Like i said before this just isn't your typical wm.  No John Cena, no Seth Rollins, no Randy Orton.  Wm is always billed where new stars are born but you don't have that this year.  Lesnar well known, undertaker well known, triple h well known, Shane well known, Aj syles well known, Jericho well known, Roman Reigns well known, match after match is just of full of already established people.  I don't know who would step up to steal the show even if it is in the ic title match its doubtful they will get a push any higher.  I can't see anything happening that would be memorable.

    I remember when HHH and x pac and shawn Michaels use to call wcw wheel chair wrestling.  But now wwe is resembling the same thing.  The main events are 40 and 50 year olds they really failed to build stars.  They let cm punk go and some other people that could of filled in for Orton, Cena, and Rollins.  This just looks like a card they filled at the last moment because they were short of people.  Thats what i read they did.  I'll be watching basketball for free.

     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 11:45 AM ET #103

    Lots of large odds shifts going on guys... Value is there if you can pick the one or two dog winners.

    Adding:

    6. The New Day (-120), 1.8 to win 1.5

    Reply
    Lots of large odds shifts going on guys... Value is there if you can pick the one or two dog winners.

    Adding:

    6. The New Day (-120), 1.8 to win 1.5

     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 11:47 AM ET #104

    Ryder goes from -500 to -190 or so
    Styles from +600 to +140
    Cena now +125 to win the battle royal
    Dudleys down from +1000 to +650


    ...


    And I may be changing my avatars to Shinsuke Nakamura soon
    Reply
    Ryder goes from -500 to -190 or so
    Styles from +600 to +140
    Cena now +125 to win the battle royal
    Dudleys down from +1000 to +650


    ...


    And I may be changing my avatars to Shinsuke Nakamura soon
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 1:28 PM ET #105

    spocsstocks -- It's free so...

    kapono & Scal -- Good luck on your plays. I'm avoiding all lines and this thread from now on to avoid spoilers and just plan to enjoy the event and hope for the best.

    Reply
    spocsstocks -- It's free so...

    kapono & Scal -- Good luck on your plays. I'm avoiding all lines and this thread from now on to avoid spoilers and just plan to enjoy the event and hope for the best.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 10:15 PM ET #106

    Thoughts so far:

    WWE did the right thing putting Taker. 23-1 and lives to Wrestle more Manias. Wish I unloaded on it at -130.

    Props to Shane for going all out once again.

    As soon as they announced there would be a special women's championship belt, I had a sinking feeling Sasha would go down. Giving it to Charlotte, daughter of the greatest champ ever, gives it legitimacy so all in all, it was the right move. The wrong move for Sasha bettors but the right move for consistency in storyline/legitimacy.

    Can't believe they put Jericho over. Jericho always jobs for these guys. Especially against a talent like AJ. He jobbed for Fandango for god's sake!!

    The box of Booty O's WITH the cereal in it was genius.

    So far, WWE is doing so much with so little with this Mania. Raw would have had a ton more juice if Shane won though.

    An enjoyable PPV so far.

    Reply

    Thoughts so far:

    WWE did the right thing putting Taker. 23-1 and lives to Wrestle more Manias. Wish I unloaded on it at -130.

    Props to Shane for going all out once again.

    As soon as they announced there would be a special women's championship belt, I had a sinking feeling Sasha would go down. Giving it to Charlotte, daughter of the greatest champ ever, gives it legitimacy so all in all, it was the right move. The wrong move for Sasha bettors but the right move for consistency in storyline/legitimacy.

    Can't believe they put Jericho over. Jericho always jobs for these guys. Especially against a talent like AJ. He jobbed for Fandango for god's sake!!

    The box of Booty O's WITH the cereal in it was genius.

    So far, WWE is doing so much with so little with this Mania. Raw would have had a ton more juice if Shane won though.

    An enjoyable PPV so far.

     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 10:24 PM ET #107

    graded with final decision as broadcast ends, see sportsbook rules section for all conditions
    Sun 4/3 241 John Cena wins Battle Royal-380      
    8:00PM 242 Field wins Battle Royal

     +260 

    LMAO, who else noticed EVERY OTHER BET has/had Field at -99999?
    Reply
    graded with final decision as broadcast ends, see sportsbook rules section for all conditions
    Sun 4/3 241 John Cena wins Battle Royal-380      
    8:00PM 242 Field wins Battle Royal

     +260 

    LMAO, who else noticed EVERY OTHER BET has/had Field at -99999?
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 10:29 PM ET #108

    C'mon Kane...from +750 to +500 to +400 to +350.
    Reply
    C'mon Kane...from +750 to +500 to +400 to +350.
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 10:34 PM ET #109

    Corbin not even on the list prior to start of the match...maybe someone saw him in the days leading up?  I used that Field vs. Cena bet on a parlay...but would've made more if Kane won.

    darn.
    Reply
    Corbin not even on the list prior to start of the match...maybe someone saw him in the days leading up?  I used that Field vs. Cena bet on a parlay...but would've made more if Kane won.

    darn.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 11:05 PM ET #110

    101,000 about to boo Reigns      
    Reply
    101,000 about to boo Reigns      
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2016 - 11:16 PM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    101,000 about to boo Reigns      

    and boy did they   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    101,000 about to boo Reigns      

    and boy did they   
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 12:31 AM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    and boy did they   

     

    They booed him but I gotta say, it wasn't bad after he won the title.

    When he won the Rumble last year, it was the worst heat for a face I've ever heard. This crowd was more of grin and bear it and he actually got some applause after he won, as though the fans were smart enough to realize Triple H shouldn't even be wrestling anymore.

    Reigns with the title instead of HHH is good for the future and the fans, although they booed vigorously during the match, didn't wallop him at the end. That and good timing by the WWE to let his music hit and shoot off pyrotechnics.

    Rock's comments about Brom Stroman had me rolling. A 26 year old still getting breast fed. LOL.

    I could have sworn I saw him all week as one of the heaviest negative ML's in the Andre Memorial Battle Royal. What happened there...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    and boy did they   

     

    They booed him but I gotta say, it wasn't bad after he won the title.

    When he won the Rumble last year, it was the worst heat for a face I've ever heard. This crowd was more of grin and bear it and he actually got some applause after he won, as though the fans were smart enough to realize Triple H shouldn't even be wrestling anymore.

    Reigns with the title instead of HHH is good for the future and the fans, although they booed vigorously during the match, didn't wallop him at the end. That and good timing by the WWE to let his music hit and shoot off pyrotechnics.

    Rock's comments about Brom Stroman had me rolling. A 26 year old still getting breast fed. LOL.

    I could have sworn I saw him all week as one of the heaviest negative ML's in the Andre Memorial Battle Royal. What happened there...

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 12:34 AM ET #113

    Loved Triple H's entrance.

    And where was the prop on Undertaker's entrance? That thing took ten minutes.

    Not sure how in the world, with all the injuries, Kevin Owens is allowed to be suplexed on his head onto a ladder. Could have broken his neck at worst or had serious facial reconstruction surgery at best.

    I don't know how he wasn't concussed during that. As well as HHH after he went through the wall right to the concrete.  And I gotta think Stephanie got concussed too. Throw in Shane on the concussion list as well.

    Reply

    Loved Triple H's entrance.

    And where was the prop on Undertaker's entrance? That thing took ten minutes.

    Not sure how in the world, with all the injuries, Kevin Owens is allowed to be suplexed on his head onto a ladder. Could have broken his neck at worst or had serious facial reconstruction surgery at best.

    I don't know how he wasn't concussed during that. As well as HHH after he went through the wall right to the concrete.  And I gotta think Stephanie got concussed too. Throw in Shane on the concussion list as well.

     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 12:54 AM ET #114

    One thing I don't get is if they have so many people on the DL and such a short supply of heels that they had to bring HHH back, why do you have a stable of four bad guys?! I haven't understood that for a while. I had heard Barrett is leaving, but unless they all were I don't get putting them in a match with the New Day. Why not have a tag titles match with an actual tag team. I am pretty sure I read WWE is hiring writers, well no chit. Overall I would give Mania a B- as quite a few matches had zero heat and pretty sure I heard a few pins drop.
    Reply
    One thing I don't get is if they have so many people on the DL and such a short supply of heels that they had to bring HHH back, why do you have a stable of four bad guys?! I haven't understood that for a while. I had heard Barrett is leaving, but unless they all were I don't get putting them in a match with the New Day. Why not have a tag titles match with an actual tag team. I am pretty sure I read WWE is hiring writers, well no chit. Overall I would give Mania a B- as quite a few matches had zero heat and pretty sure I heard a few pins drop.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 11:17 AM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     

    They booed him but I gotta say, it wasn't bad after he won the title.

    When he won the Rumble last year, it was the worst heat for a face I've ever heard. This crowd was more of grin and bear it and he actually got some applause after he won, as though the fans were smart enough to realize Triple H shouldn't even be wrestling anymore.

    Reigns with the title instead of HHH is good for the future and the fans, although they booed vigorously during the match, didn't wallop him at the end. That and good timing by the WWE to let his music hit and shoot off pyrotechnics.

    Rock's comments about Brom Stroman had me rolling. A 26 year old still getting breast fed. LOL.

    I could have sworn I saw him all week as one of the heaviest negative ML's in the Andre Memorial Battle Royal. What happened there...


    Yeah, they knew what was coming and the way that match went with all the repeated moves you could tell HHH has lost a step, although his match with Ambrose seemed to have more energy IMO.

    Rock was brilliant as usual, his Bray imitation was spot on.   

    I wonder what they do with Shane now?  Does he just disappear or does the story line carry on?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     

    They booed him but I gotta say, it wasn't bad after he won the title.

    When he won the Rumble last year, it was the worst heat for a face I've ever heard. This crowd was more of grin and bear it and he actually got some applause after he won, as though the fans were smart enough to realize Triple H shouldn't even be wrestling anymore.

    Reigns with the title instead of HHH is good for the future and the fans, although they booed vigorously during the match, didn't wallop him at the end. That and good timing by the WWE to let his music hit and shoot off pyrotechnics.

    Rock's comments about Brom Stroman had me rolling. A 26 year old still getting breast fed. LOL.

    I could have sworn I saw him all week as one of the heaviest negative ML's in the Andre Memorial Battle Royal. What happened there...


    Yeah, they knew what was coming and the way that match went with all the repeated moves you could tell HHH has lost a step, although his match with Ambrose seemed to have more energy IMO.

    Rock was brilliant as usual, his Bray imitation was spot on.   

    I wonder what they do with Shane now?  Does he just disappear or does the story line carry on?
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 11:30 AM ET #116

    Forgot about the 'street fight' that barely left the ring.   Could have done so much more.   
    Reply
    Forgot about the 'street fight' that barely left the ring.   Could have done so much more.   
     
    schmeto
    schmeto
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 5092
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 6:42 PM ET #117

    honestly this WM was not realy good

    I think the best thing is the surprise wreslter apparence like the shaq in the battle royal  vs big show was great moment but not agree to let a nxt wrestler win, others talent wrestlers like sandow need and deserve"a push" before others

    Ambrose lost but I was waiting a epic match and it wasn t 

    I was waiting vince mcmahn on taker match and it didnt come

    the main event, I liked stephanie entrance but I am just boring that wwe is still n superman reins way, I don t blame Reins and I don t like people boe him but wwe need to understand that majority want a new era and not a cena bis,

    I am nt a fan of aj style so I was ok with y2j won

    what will happen this night? what next for reins ... I think it will be Cena? what will be the react of the crows if both fight each other?

    but WM is about great materials, pyro entrance scene and attendance record broken  there is no great emotion anymore on pay per view

     but   RAW after WM is all time great and there are a lot of thing happen ( more than pay per view)

    It will have a come back and it could be perhaps seth rollins,,,

    Vince as a friend of Trump should MAKE WWE GREAT AGAIN  because it is not since longggggggggggggggg timee!
    Reply
    honestly this WM was not realy good

    I think the best thing is the surprise wreslter apparence like the shaq in the battle royal  vs big show was great moment but not agree to let a nxt wrestler win, others talent wrestlers like sandow need and deserve"a push" before others

    Ambrose lost but I was waiting a epic match and it wasn t 

    I was waiting vince mcmahn on taker match and it didnt come

    the main event, I liked stephanie entrance but I am just boring that wwe is still n superman reins way, I don t blame Reins and I don t like people boe him but wwe need to understand that majority want a new era and not a cena bis,

    I am nt a fan of aj style so I was ok with y2j won

    what will happen this night? what next for reins ... I think it will be Cena? what will be the react of the crows if both fight each other?

    but WM is about great materials, pyro entrance scene and attendance record broken  there is no great emotion anymore on pay per view

     but   RAW after WM is all time great and there are a lot of thing happen ( more than pay per view)

    It will have a come back and it could be perhaps seth rollins,,,

    Vince as a friend of Trump should MAKE WWE GREAT AGAIN  because it is not since longggggggggggggggg timee!
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 6:47 PM ET #118

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

    One thing I don't get is if they have so many people on the DL and such a short supply of heels that they had to bring HHH back, why do you have a stable of four bad guys?! I haven't understood that for a while. I had heard Barrett is leaving, but unless they all were I don't get putting them in a match with the New Day. Why not have a tag titles match with an actual tag team. I am pretty sure I read WWE is hiring writers, well no chit. Overall I would give Mania a B- as quite a few matches had zero heat and pretty sure I heard a few pins drop.

     

    This is EVERY mania. And this Mania had a two hour pre-show to take more heat/pops out of the crowd. In light of that, I thought the crowd was quite good. PPV's are not NXT events nor are they Raw's in intimate arena settings. In that regard this PPV held up well with crowd noise. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

    One thing I don't get is if they have so many people on the DL and such a short supply of heels that they had to bring HHH back, why do you have a stable of four bad guys?! I haven't understood that for a while. I had heard Barrett is leaving, but unless they all were I don't get putting them in a match with the New Day. Why not have a tag titles match with an actual tag team. I am pretty sure I read WWE is hiring writers, well no chit. Overall I would give Mania a B- as quite a few matches had zero heat and pretty sure I heard a few pins drop.

     

    This is EVERY mania. And this Mania had a two hour pre-show to take more heat/pops out of the crowd. In light of that, I thought the crowd was quite good. PPV's are not NXT events nor are they Raw's in intimate arena settings. In that regard this PPV held up well with crowd noise. 

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 6:49 PM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by schmeto:

    honestly this WM was not realy good

    I think the best thing is the surprise wreslter apparence like the shaq in the battle royal  vs big show was great moment but not agree to let a nxt wrestler win, others talent wrestlers like sandow need and deserve"a push" before others

    Ambrose lost but I was waiting a epic match and it wasn t 

    I was waiting vince mcmahn on taker match and it didnt come

    the main event, I liked stephanie entrance but I am just boring that wwe is still n superman reins way, I don t blame Reins and I don t like people boe him but wwe need to understand that majority want a new era and not a cena bis,

    I am nt a fan of aj style so I was ok with y2j won

    what will happen this night? what next for reins ... I think it will be Cena? what will be the react of the crows if both fight each other?

    but WM is about great materials, pyro entrance scene and attendance record broken  there is no great emotion anymore on pay per view

     but   RAW after WM is all time great and there are a lot of thing happen ( more than pay per view)

    It will have a come back and it could be perhaps seth rollins,,,

    Vince as a friend of Trump should MAKE WWE GREAT AGAIN  because it is not since longggggggggggggggg timee!

     

    You know Vince is getting old when he doesn't show up at WM. Remember it had been TWO decades since the start of the Austin/McMahon feud.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by schmeto:

    honestly this WM was not realy good

    I think the best thing is the surprise wreslter apparence like the shaq in the battle royal  vs big show was great moment but not agree to let a nxt wrestler win, others talent wrestlers like sandow need and deserve"a push" before others

    Ambrose lost but I was waiting a epic match and it wasn t 

    I was waiting vince mcmahn on taker match and it didnt come

    the main event, I liked stephanie entrance but I am just boring that wwe is still n superman reins way, I don t blame Reins and I don t like people boe him but wwe need to understand that majority want a new era and not a cena bis,

    I am nt a fan of aj style so I was ok with y2j won

    what will happen this night? what next for reins ... I think it will be Cena? what will be the react of the crows if both fight each other?

    but WM is about great materials, pyro entrance scene and attendance record broken  there is no great emotion anymore on pay per view

     but   RAW after WM is all time great and there are a lot of thing happen ( more than pay per view)

    It will have a come back and it could be perhaps seth rollins,,,

    Vince as a friend of Trump should MAKE WWE GREAT AGAIN  because it is not since longggggggggggggggg timee!

     

    You know Vince is getting old when he doesn't show up at WM. Remember it had been TWO decades since the start of the Austin/McMahon feud.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 7:05 PM ET #120

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Forgot about the 'street fight' that barely left the ring.   Could have done so much more.   

     

    So spoiled. The ladder match McMahon high spot should have more than satisfied your bloodlust!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Forgot about the 'street fight' that barely left the ring.   Could have done so much more.   

     

    So spoiled. The ladder match McMahon high spot should have more than satisfied your bloodlust!

     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 12:53 AM ET #121

    Horrendous horrendous Lesnar vs Ambrose

     

    Hyped up the weapon wagon.

    Chainsaw Charlie from Terry funk

    the Barbed wire bat from mick foley

    Neither were used. Im not expecting the chainsaw to be used, but at least turn it on  chase em with it or something.

    Horrendous "street fight"

    High points of the event.

    SHANE ELBOW.

    HBK AUSTIN FOLEY

    ROCK CENA

    LADDER MATCH WAS GREAT

    ENJOYED THE WOMENS MATCH

     

    Reply

    Horrendous horrendous Lesnar vs Ambrose

     

    Hyped up the weapon wagon.

    Chainsaw Charlie from Terry funk

    the Barbed wire bat from mick foley

    Neither were used. Im not expecting the chainsaw to be used, but at least turn it on  chase em with it or something.

    Horrendous "street fight"

    High points of the event.

    SHANE ELBOW.

    HBK AUSTIN FOLEY

    ROCK CENA

    LADDER MATCH WAS GREAT

    ENJOYED THE WOMENS MATCH

     

     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 1:06 PM ET #122

    I agree with Sosa. The street fight was brutal and Lesnar suplexed himself onto the chairs. Really? That had so much potential and nothing happened.

     

    With that said...I really loved WM. The ladder match was amazing, as was the women's match and the new title is really cool, imo, and I'm so happy they moved passed the "Divas" crap. The League of Nationals v New Day match was brutal but everything the League of Nations does is brutal. I understand putting them over for given it wasn’t a title match and New Day won on Raw the next night and it was all repayed to us with HBK, Foley and Austin. Nostalgic moments like that is what I live for. And let me just say that Rusev sold the Stunner better than anyone since The Rock. Woods did a good job as well.

     

    I also agree with Scal about Reigns. The reaction immediately after he won wasn’t bad at all. Once he celebrated you could hear more boos but it could have been worse. The Raw crowd was a lot harder on him but I really liked his promo on Raw. At first I was wondering what the hell he was doing but then he said “I’m not a bad guy…..and I’m not a good guy. I’m THE guy.” I can totally go with that rebel persona for him.

     

    The Rock’s promo was great. His shots on the Wyatts were awesome but I loved Bray’s promo as well. I thought the 6 second win was corny but I got hyped when he said he was ready for a WM MATCH because that was never expected. I also have to say that Cena got a huge pop as well. He got the Kurt Angle treatment and the crowd singing “John Cena Suuuuuucks” to his theme song seemed to be more out of respect.

     

    I can’t say the Shane v Taker match was great but it was all made worth it when he jumped off the cage (as to a lesser extent when he did coast to coast). I loved that. That’s really all I wanted to see happen.

    Reply

    I agree with Sosa. The street fight was brutal and Lesnar suplexed himself onto the chairs. Really? That had so much potential and nothing happened.

     

    With that said...I really loved WM. The ladder match was amazing, as was the women's match and the new title is really cool, imo, and I'm so happy they moved passed the "Divas" crap. The League of Nationals v New Day match was brutal but everything the League of Nations does is brutal. I understand putting them over for given it wasn’t a title match and New Day won on Raw the next night and it was all repayed to us with HBK, Foley and Austin. Nostalgic moments like that is what I live for. And let me just say that Rusev sold the Stunner better than anyone since The Rock. Woods did a good job as well.

     

    I also agree with Scal about Reigns. The reaction immediately after he won wasn’t bad at all. Once he celebrated you could hear more boos but it could have been worse. The Raw crowd was a lot harder on him but I really liked his promo on Raw. At first I was wondering what the hell he was doing but then he said “I’m not a bad guy…..and I’m not a good guy. I’m THE guy.” I can totally go with that rebel persona for him.

     

    The Rock’s promo was great. His shots on the Wyatts were awesome but I loved Bray’s promo as well. I thought the 6 second win was corny but I got hyped when he said he was ready for a WM MATCH because that was never expected. I also have to say that Cena got a huge pop as well. He got the Kurt Angle treatment and the crowd singing “John Cena Suuuuuucks” to his theme song seemed to be more out of respect.

     

    I can’t say the Shane v Taker match was great but it was all made worth it when he jumped off the cage (as to a lesser extent when he did coast to coast). I loved that. That’s really all I wanted to see happen.

     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 1:28 PM ET #123

    As for Raw…I loved that. I loved the beginning with Vince and the crowd singing his theme. However, letting Shane run Raw (even for a night) after all the build up and after the loss kinda made everything pointless. But if that means more Shane then I really don’t care.

     

    I’m wondering if the Wyatts turned face last night or what? Obviously attacking the League of Nations would indicate that but I wonder if this is just a heel on heel feud or an official face turn. The crowd was awesome during the beat down, though.

     

    Apollo Crews is awesome. End of story.

     

    When I see Baron Corbin, I see a dark heel in him like DDP when he debuted as the stalker of Taker’s wife. I think he could be that kind of character. Having him in a feud with Ziggler to start works for him.

     

    I understand not keeping the title on Ryder but I just HATE Miz. He’s confident but I feel like he’s horrible on the mic. And I get them repaying Miz because he does so much for them outside of the ring but damn…I just can’t stand him. Cool spot to bring back Maryese but Miz winning actually made that worse.

     

    Charlotte seemed genuine in her promo, so I won’t hate on it too much, but it was still pretty brutal. Don’t stop a sing with the crowd who is clearly trying to bring on Bailey. So disappointed that she didn’t get the call up. I understand a Natty v Charlotte (Hart v Flair) storyline but it was a perfect time to call up Bailey. The crowd woulda started the whole “Heyyyyyy, Heyy Bailey, ooh, ahh. I wanna knooooooow, if you’ll be my girl” chant that the European crowd came up with.

     

    I geeked out when Enzo and Cass debuted. Perfect feud to start them off with, imo, with the Dudleys. Enzo is Road Dogg and Cass is Billy Gunn and I love that. They could be faces or heels and still have the crowd do their promos for them and that’s so awesome about those kind of characters. And a sidenote…Bubba’s reactions the entire time were classic.

     

    Happy to see Cesaro back and ecstatic to see AJ Styles get a title shot so quickly but I’m also confused by it because if Reigns is supposed to be a face, AJ Styles being his first opponent is NOT going to help that push. But if Reigns is playing a rebel character then I guess it doesn’t matter.

    Reply

    As for Raw…I loved that. I loved the beginning with Vince and the crowd singing his theme. However, letting Shane run Raw (even for a night) after all the build up and after the loss kinda made everything pointless. But if that means more Shane then I really don’t care.

     

    I’m wondering if the Wyatts turned face last night or what? Obviously attacking the League of Nations would indicate that but I wonder if this is just a heel on heel feud or an official face turn. The crowd was awesome during the beat down, though.

     

    Apollo Crews is awesome. End of story.

     

    When I see Baron Corbin, I see a dark heel in him like DDP when he debuted as the stalker of Taker’s wife. I think he could be that kind of character. Having him in a feud with Ziggler to start works for him.

     

    I understand not keeping the title on Ryder but I just HATE Miz. He’s confident but I feel like he’s horrible on the mic. And I get them repaying Miz because he does so much for them outside of the ring but damn…I just can’t stand him. Cool spot to bring back Maryese but Miz winning actually made that worse.

     

    Charlotte seemed genuine in her promo, so I won’t hate on it too much, but it was still pretty brutal. Don’t stop a sing with the crowd who is clearly trying to bring on Bailey. So disappointed that she didn’t get the call up. I understand a Natty v Charlotte (Hart v Flair) storyline but it was a perfect time to call up Bailey. The crowd woulda started the whole “Heyyyyyy, Heyy Bailey, ooh, ahh. I wanna knooooooow, if you’ll be my girl” chant that the European crowd came up with.

     

    I geeked out when Enzo and Cass debuted. Perfect feud to start them off with, imo, with the Dudleys. Enzo is Road Dogg and Cass is Billy Gunn and I love that. They could be faces or heels and still have the crowd do their promos for them and that’s so awesome about those kind of characters. And a sidenote…Bubba’s reactions the entire time were classic.

     

    Happy to see Cesaro back and ecstatic to see AJ Styles get a title shot so quickly but I’m also confused by it because if Reigns is supposed to be a face, AJ Styles being his first opponent is NOT going to help that push. But if Reigns is playing a rebel character then I guess it doesn’t matter.

     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2016 - 12:17 PM ET #124

    Am I wrong here?

     

    Or does Vince give the rest of his children filet mignon, and then he gives his son Roman , cup of noodle soup?

    That's the number one contender match for the world championship?

    Those five losers?

    Not one of those guys is championship material.

    What a spit in the face of Roman, why even give him the title.

     

    All I gathered from that Roman promo, and the #1 contenders match is...

     

    Roman is the walking joke of the WWE, and Vince and the WWE don't even care. They want to embarrass Roman.

    And they are going to try to give Owens the heavyweight push. [which is somewhat ok, I'm an Owens fan, for the intercontinental division that is]

    Reply

    Am I wrong here?

     

    Or does Vince give the rest of his children filet mignon, and then he gives his son Roman , cup of noodle soup?

    That's the number one contender match for the world championship?

    Those five losers?

    Not one of those guys is championship material.

    What a spit in the face of Roman, why even give him the title.

     

    All I gathered from that Roman promo, and the #1 contenders match is...

     

    Roman is the walking joke of the WWE, and Vince and the WWE don't even care. They want to embarrass Roman.

    And they are going to try to give Owens the heavyweight push. [which is somewhat ok, I'm an Owens fan, for the intercontinental division that is]

     
     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2016 - 12:18 PM ET #125

    "IM A CERTIFIED G AND A BONAFIDE STUD"

    "BIG CASS IS GONNA DROP YOU LIKE A DEUCE"

    "HES GONNA PUSH YOU BACK WORSE THAN YOUR HAIRLINE"

    ENZOOOOOOOOO

    Reply

    "IM A CERTIFIED G AND A BONAFIDE STUD"

    "BIG CASS IS GONNA DROP YOU LIKE A DEUCE"

    "HES GONNA PUSH YOU BACK WORSE THAN YOUR HAIRLINE"

    ENZOOOOOOOOO

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,718
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
    • Monday 09/28/2026 816
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,829
    • PART DEUX 279
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,466
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,678
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,467

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.