Wrestlemania 32 Odds Discussion
what book is going to take a bet when the outcome is predetermined?
what book is going to take a bet when the outcome is predetermined?
How in the world is UT -225???
How in the world is UT -225???
It's interesting for Triple H to be defending his title at a WWE Network Special event on March 12th. Nobody can really expect him to lose, right? So what's the point?
It's interesting for Triple H to be defending his title at a WWE Network Special event on March 12th. Nobody can really expect him to lose, right? So what's the point?
My browser uses cookies to select articles to place on my screen, so I happen to see a lot of WWE rumors from a place called CageSideSeats.
Like Sparky, I also saw that Shane isn't expected back much past Wreslemania. It's a short term pop. Anything can happen though, there's still 5 more weeks of buildup, and I think I also saw that Shane is booked for RAW the week after next.
They announced in Tuesday that Becky and Sasha are going to have a match Monday for #1 Contender. It wouldn't make sense for Becky to win that, considering she just had a match with Charlotte and lost, and since Sasha is pretty over right now.
Surprised the Reigns line is so low. I don't think the fans want to see another Reigns/Triple H feud going forward. The plan all along was for Reigns to win the title at Mania. Shane was brought in to drive ratings into Mania, and for damage control for those feeling cheated by such an obvious win.
WWE writers are working frantically to get Reigns over by Mania, or to script a match. The only way Triple H wins is if he's almost immediately put into a feud with Rollins right after. Rollins can't physically make it back by then.
As over as the New Day is, and as much as there is no one else to challenge them really, I think they need to drop the title sometime soon. Either that, or by Summerslam. It's no fun to see guys seemingly hold the title for forever unless it's really an unbeatable guy like Lesnar.
My browser uses cookies to select articles to place on my screen, so I happen to see a lot of WWE rumors from a place called CageSideSeats.
Like Sparky, I also saw that Shane isn't expected back much past Wreslemania. It's a short term pop. Anything can happen though, there's still 5 more weeks of buildup, and I think I also saw that Shane is booked for RAW the week after next.
They announced in Tuesday that Becky and Sasha are going to have a match Monday for #1 Contender. It wouldn't make sense for Becky to win that, considering she just had a match with Charlotte and lost, and since Sasha is pretty over right now.
Surprised the Reigns line is so low. I don't think the fans want to see another Reigns/Triple H feud going forward. The plan all along was for Reigns to win the title at Mania. Shane was brought in to drive ratings into Mania, and for damage control for those feeling cheated by such an obvious win.
WWE writers are working frantically to get Reigns over by Mania, or to script a match. The only way Triple H wins is if he's almost immediately put into a feud with Rollins right after. Rollins can't physically make it back by then.
As over as the New Day is, and as much as there is no one else to challenge them really, I think they need to drop the title sometime soon. Either that, or by Summerslam. It's no fun to see guys seemingly hold the title for forever unless it's really an unbeatable guy like Lesnar.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,718
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,829
- PART DEUX 279
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,466
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,678
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,467
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
