• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Wrestlemania 32 Odds Discussion

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    scalabrine
    GimmeMoneyNow
    BWS77
    Sparky10191
    nature1970
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7685
    Posts: 142
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 12:01 AM ET #51

    Wow Spark.

    Was he really trying to hurt him there? The toss on the prop box was bad and the press slam on the table was worse!!! Terrible. Ryback should be suspended for that.

     

    Are you saying the skit where Ryback talked about the book The Secret was in retaliation to Punk? What did he say that was retaliatory? I don't understand.

    Reply

    Wow Spark.

    Was he really trying to hurt him there? The toss on the prop box was bad and the press slam on the table was worse!!! Terrible. Ryback should be suspended for that.

     

    Are you saying the skit where Ryback talked about the book The Secret was in retaliation to Punk? What did he say that was retaliatory? I don't understand.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 12:03 AM ET #52

    Strange.

     

    All the odds for WrestleMania have been pulled from 5Dimes as I type this.

    Reply

    Strange.

     

    All the odds for WrestleMania have been pulled from 5Dimes as I type this.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 12:10 AM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I played:

    1. Shane McMahon (+250) for 2.5 units


     

    I don't understand the bet Kapono.

     

    It's better than HHH over RR, I'll give you that. But that's it.


    This is a face vs. face match and to allow Shane to beat Taker, as a face, and that is key, is to allow David Arquette to become WCW champion. It's a disaster.

    Why do it and then where do you go from there?

    You can't even bring in Kane to revive his Taker/Michaels screwjob because Kane is against Shane (unless Kane turns on the Corporation? But that would make Shane a heel with a screwjob victory himself).

    You have to give me some kind of plausible scenario for a 2.5 unit bet!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I played:

    1. Shane McMahon (+250) for 2.5 units


     

    I don't understand the bet Kapono.

     

    It's better than HHH over RR, I'll give you that. But that's it.


    This is a face vs. face match and to allow Shane to beat Taker, as a face, and that is key, is to allow David Arquette to become WCW champion. It's a disaster.

    Why do it and then where do you go from there?

    You can't even bring in Kane to revive his Taker/Michaels screwjob because Kane is against Shane (unless Kane turns on the Corporation? But that would make Shane a heel with a screwjob victory himself).

    You have to give me some kind of plausible scenario for a 2.5 unit bet!

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 12:12 AM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    I watched G.L.O.W. (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling), and then "wrestled" myself until I reached high school, and then I moved on to real live girls/women, but hey, whatever floats your boat......

    Once again, not sure why choreographed "extreme male hugging" constitutes as a sport, but then again, ESPN8 shows like dart tournaments, poker, and the strongman competition.

    Also, once again, shouldn't this topic be under "Fantasy Sports" not "General Discussion"?

     

    I used to wrestle myself. LOL.

    No this is not fantasy sports. Fantasy sports are for fantasy LEAGUES.

     

    The WWE has nothing to do with either even though you believe it has to do with 'fantasies', which may have something to do with convincing yourself watching wrestling results in emasculating yourself. And if that is the case, to each his own.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    I watched G.L.O.W. (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling), and then "wrestled" myself until I reached high school, and then I moved on to real live girls/women, but hey, whatever floats your boat......

    Once again, not sure why choreographed "extreme male hugging" constitutes as a sport, but then again, ESPN8 shows like dart tournaments, poker, and the strongman competition.

    Also, once again, shouldn't this topic be under "Fantasy Sports" not "General Discussion"?

     

    I used to wrestle myself. LOL.

    No this is not fantasy sports. Fantasy sports are for fantasy LEAGUES.

     

    The WWE has nothing to do with either even though you believe it has to do with 'fantasies', which may have something to do with convincing yourself watching wrestling results in emasculating yourself. And if that is the case, to each his own.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 4:03 PM ET #55

    For anyone who thinks wrestling is 'fake' (nasty head bump which should have resulted in a broken neck):
    https://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2624668-william-regal-shares-x-ray-of-neck-gives-advice-to-young-wrestlers?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league?is_shared=true

    Reply
    For anyone who thinks wrestling is 'fake' (nasty head bump which should have resulted in a broken neck):
    https://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2624668-william-regal-shares-x-ray-of-neck-gives-advice-to-young-wrestlers?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league?is_shared=true

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 4:47 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    For anyone who thinks wrestling is 'fake' (nasty head bump which should have resulted in a broken neck):
    https://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2624668-william-regal-shares-x-ray-of-neck-gives-advice-to-young-wrestlers?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league?is_shared=true


    No one's protesting that it's "fake", I mean King Kong Bundy and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine were pure specimens of athleticism........


    Yes, "unscripted" things happen in WWE - Owen Hart dying....

    But all in all, if you're a hetero male over 12, you should not be into this.......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    For anyone who thinks wrestling is 'fake' (nasty head bump which should have resulted in a broken neck):
    https://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2624668-william-regal-shares-x-ray-of-neck-gives-advice-to-young-wrestlers?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league?is_shared=true


    No one's protesting that it's "fake", I mean King Kong Bundy and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine were pure specimens of athleticism........


    Yes, "unscripted" things happen in WWE - Owen Hart dying....

    But all in all, if you're a hetero male over 12, you should not be into this.......
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 5:20 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    No one's protesting that it's "fake", I mean King Kong Bundy and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine were pure specimens of athleticism........


    Yes, "unscripted" things happen in WWE - Owen Hart dying....

    But all in all, if you're a hetero male over 12, you should not be into this.......

    I'd rather hang out with grown men that watch wrestling rather than anyone that watches Kardashians or the Bachelor
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    No one's protesting that it's "fake", I mean King Kong Bundy and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine were pure specimens of athleticism........


    Yes, "unscripted" things happen in WWE - Owen Hart dying....

    But all in all, if you're a hetero male over 12, you should not be into this.......

    I'd rather hang out with grown men that watch wrestling rather than anyone that watches Kardashians or the Bachelor
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2016 - 11:34 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    No one's protesting that it's "fake", I mean King Kong Bundy and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine were pure specimens of athleticism........


    Yes, "unscripted" things happen in WWE - Owen Hart dying....

    But all in all, if you're a hetero male over 12, you should not be into this.......

     

    So if you are a guy male over 12 you could watch it??? Lol.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    No one's protesting that it's "fake", I mean King Kong Bundy and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine were pure specimens of athleticism........


    Yes, "unscripted" things happen in WWE - Owen Hart dying....

    But all in all, if you're a hetero male over 12, you should not be into this.......

     

    So if you are a guy male over 12 you could watch it??? Lol.

     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 3:18 PM ET #59

    Scal,

    Nah, he wasn't intentionally trying to hurt him but he was raw and reckless but Punk said he "liked the challenge" so kept it going. Then he publicly called him out when it was all over and now there's this feud going on.

    As for the promo, I just felt that the timing (2 weeks later) made it retaliation for the WWE as a whole. He directed it at Rusev but he talked about "negative people and negative things" (a la Punk's words against him) and ranted about that. He also tried to have a heart to heart to the crowd so they could emphasize with him.
    Reply
    Scal,

    Nah, he wasn't intentionally trying to hurt him but he was raw and reckless but Punk said he "liked the challenge" so kept it going. Then he publicly called him out when it was all over and now there's this feud going on.

    As for the promo, I just felt that the timing (2 weeks later) made it retaliation for the WWE as a whole. He directed it at Rusev but he talked about "negative people and negative things" (a la Punk's words against him) and ranted about that. He also tried to have a heart to heart to the crowd so they could emphasize with him.
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 3:27 PM ET #60

    Updated Lines:

    Triple H +365
    Roman Reigns -555

    Undertaker -395
    Shane +275

    Lesnar -280
    Ambrose +200

    Sasha Banks -160
    Charlotte +130
    Becky Lynch +725
    I think Charlotte has value. Let her get this win and then lose the title to Sasha in her next match. Might as well give her that "Wrestlemania Moment" after they chose her to be the first champ.
    Reply
    Updated Lines:

    Triple H +365
    Roman Reigns -555

    Undertaker -395
    Shane +275

    Lesnar -280
    Ambrose +200

    Sasha Banks -160
    Charlotte +130
    Becky Lynch +725
    I think Charlotte has value. Let her get this win and then lose the title to Sasha in her next match. Might as well give her that "Wrestlemania Moment" after they chose her to be the first champ.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 4:45 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    I'd rather hang out with grown men that watch wrestling rather than anyone that watches Kardashians or the Bachelor


    Agreed.....

    I'd rather hang out with anyone who finds The Kardashians, or Honey Boo-Boo or any of this "reality" bullshirt a complete waste of time. I guess at least the WWE offers some form of "entertainment"......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    I'd rather hang out with grown men that watch wrestling rather than anyone that watches Kardashians or the Bachelor


    Agreed.....

    I'd rather hang out with anyone who finds The Kardashians, or Honey Boo-Boo or any of this "reality" bullshirt a complete waste of time. I guess at least the WWE offers some form of "entertainment"......
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2016 - 5:49 PM ET #62

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUDCJutY2GY

    Here's the video of the Jericho v Neville match where Jericho had to break character and push the ref because Neville was hurt and the ref didn't know what was going on.

    Kinda cool to see.
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUDCJutY2GY

    Here's the video of the Jericho v Neville match where Jericho had to break character and push the ref because Neville was hurt and the ref didn't know what was going on.

    Kinda cool to see.
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 2:06 PM ET #63

    Interesting take on Triple H v Ziggler on Raw. With Triple H's wrestling contract coming up after WM (obviously he can sign another), that could have been his last Raw match ever and he chose to have it against Ziggler, who everyone feels is always in the dog house. Maybe he's not as hated as we think and maybe he's getting the Daniel Bryan treatment. Have everyone support Ziggler to create another potential superstar movement with the fans thinking they started it.

    When they set up the match I thought there was no way they'd go through with it and, not only did they go through with it, it was a really good match. AND...Ziggler got slapped by Stephanie so I feel like that is a "you made it" moment these days. Maybe I'm thinking too far into it but it does have me interested.
    Reply
    Interesting take on Triple H v Ziggler on Raw. With Triple H's wrestling contract coming up after WM (obviously he can sign another), that could have been his last Raw match ever and he chose to have it against Ziggler, who everyone feels is always in the dog house. Maybe he's not as hated as we think and maybe he's getting the Daniel Bryan treatment. Have everyone support Ziggler to create another potential superstar movement with the fans thinking they started it.

    When they set up the match I thought there was no way they'd go through with it and, not only did they go through with it, it was a really good match. AND...Ziggler got slapped by Stephanie so I feel like that is a "you made it" moment these days. Maybe I'm thinking too far into it but it does have me interested.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 2:21 PM ET #64

    Seems to be value in hhh reighns looking to get linked at WM
    Reply
    Seems to be value in hhh reighns looking to get linked at WM
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2016 - 9:13 AM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

    Updated Lines:

    Triple H +365
    Roman Reigns -555

    Undertaker -395
    Shane +275

    Lesnar -280
    Ambrose +200

    Sasha Banks -160
    Charlotte +130
    Becky Lynch +725
    I think Charlotte has value. Let her get this win and then lose the title to Sasha in her next match. Might as well give her that "Wrestlemania Moment" after they chose her to be the first champ.

    We're on opposite sides of the fence once again Spark!

    Crowds have been cheering for Sasha endlessly even when she doesn't wrestle.

    You reward the fans with a win. Not only that, but she is among, if not the hottest divas ever. You send the male contingent home happy with a Sasha win to offset, ever so slightly the inevitable Roman win to piss the whole crowd off.

    -160 for Sasha is a dream compared to the rest of the card.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

    Updated Lines:

    Triple H +365
    Roman Reigns -555

    Undertaker -395
    Shane +275

    Lesnar -280
    Ambrose +200

    Sasha Banks -160
    Charlotte +130
    Becky Lynch +725
    I think Charlotte has value. Let her get this win and then lose the title to Sasha in her next match. Might as well give her that "Wrestlemania Moment" after they chose her to be the first champ.

    We're on opposite sides of the fence once again Spark!

    Crowds have been cheering for Sasha endlessly even when she doesn't wrestle.

    You reward the fans with a win. Not only that, but she is among, if not the hottest divas ever. You send the male contingent home happy with a Sasha win to offset, ever so slightly the inevitable Roman win to piss the whole crowd off.

    -160 for Sasha is a dream compared to the rest of the card.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2016 - 9:16 AM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

    Interesting take on Triple H v Ziggler on Raw. With Triple H's wrestling contract coming up after WM (obviously he can sign another), that could have been his last Raw match ever and he chose to have it against Ziggler, who everyone feels is always in the dog house. Maybe he's not as hated as we think and maybe he's getting the Daniel Bryan treatment. Have everyone support Ziggler to create another potential superstar movement with the fans thinking they started it.

    When they set up the match I thought there was no way they'd go through with it and, not only did they go through with it, it was a really good match. AND...Ziggler got slapped by Stephanie so I feel like that is a "you made it" moment these days. Maybe I'm thinking too far into it but it does have me interested.

    Loved the Ziggler match and any wrestling purist lives Ziggler.

    Did he make it? I thought he made it when he beat Del Rio for the title but I see your point (they squashed him right after that).

    Lol to HHH signing another contract. His wife OWNS half the Fed and she'll own 75% of it (I'm thinking Shane doesn't get half given his disconnect) after Vince passes.

    Funny that HHH is still a contracted wrestler given that but I see the point. 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

    Interesting take on Triple H v Ziggler on Raw. With Triple H's wrestling contract coming up after WM (obviously he can sign another), that could have been his last Raw match ever and he chose to have it against Ziggler, who everyone feels is always in the dog house. Maybe he's not as hated as we think and maybe he's getting the Daniel Bryan treatment. Have everyone support Ziggler to create another potential superstar movement with the fans thinking they started it.

    When they set up the match I thought there was no way they'd go through with it and, not only did they go through with it, it was a really good match. AND...Ziggler got slapped by Stephanie so I feel like that is a "you made it" moment these days. Maybe I'm thinking too far into it but it does have me interested.

    Loved the Ziggler match and any wrestling purist lives Ziggler.

    Did he make it? I thought he made it when he beat Del Rio for the title but I see your point (they squashed him right after that).

    Lol to HHH signing another contract. His wife OWNS half the Fed and she'll own 75% of it (I'm thinking Shane doesn't get half given his disconnect) after Vince passes.

    Funny that HHH is still a contracted wrestler given that but I see the point. 


     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2016 - 3:15 PM ET #67

    Scal

    I totally agree that the crowd is 100% behind Sasha but, like you said, they've been going crazy for her even before she wrestled. I feel like Charlotte has done more and even turned heel (which I personally don't think she's comfortable with, which is why Flair is with her) and I think she'll be rewarded by winning this match AT WM because that's a bigger moment, and then lose it after. But that's just how I think it would go down.

    The problem with offsetting a Roman win is that, technically, they're still both faces. Whether the crowd boos you or cheers you...you stay acting what you are and he's a face.

    I agree that you could say Ziggler "made it" when he cashed in on the Raw after WM and won the title but he's been pushed down ever since he won the Survivor Series match. I understand the risk with his concussion history and I don't know if his off-script antics (comedy standups and Twitter posts) are really off-script or if it's all part of the bigger picture but I feel like Monday was a big deal for what may come for him. However, with Reigns seemingly in the picture for the long haul, I don't quite know where he could go but he needs to be a top face, imo. He's a great heel as well but the crowd is too behind him. Maybe a heel turn against Reigns?

    As for HHH's contract...you still gotta go by the book for business reasons.
    Reply
    Scal

    I totally agree that the crowd is 100% behind Sasha but, like you said, they've been going crazy for her even before she wrestled. I feel like Charlotte has done more and even turned heel (which I personally don't think she's comfortable with, which is why Flair is with her) and I think she'll be rewarded by winning this match AT WM because that's a bigger moment, and then lose it after. But that's just how I think it would go down.

    The problem with offsetting a Roman win is that, technically, they're still both faces. Whether the crowd boos you or cheers you...you stay acting what you are and he's a face.

    I agree that you could say Ziggler "made it" when he cashed in on the Raw after WM and won the title but he's been pushed down ever since he won the Survivor Series match. I understand the risk with his concussion history and I don't know if his off-script antics (comedy standups and Twitter posts) are really off-script or if it's all part of the bigger picture but I feel like Monday was a big deal for what may come for him. However, with Reigns seemingly in the picture for the long haul, I don't quite know where he could go but he needs to be a top face, imo. He's a great heel as well but the crowd is too behind him. Maybe a heel turn against Reigns?

    As for HHH's contract...you still gotta go by the book for business reasons.
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2016 - 3:17 PM ET #68

    Line Updates:

    Triple H +420
    Reigns -650

    Undertaker -280
    Shane +200

    Lesnar -320
    Ambrose +240

    Sasha -200
    Charlotte +150
    Becky +700
    Reply
    Line Updates:

    Triple H +420
    Reigns -650

    Undertaker -280
    Shane +200

    Lesnar -320
    Ambrose +240

    Sasha -200
    Charlotte +150
    Becky +700
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2016 - 3:28 PM ET #69

    I forgot to add...I WANT Sasha to win because I'm a huge fan of her too. I thought it was interesting that WWE is considering inducting Snoop Dogg into the HOF this year over Regis Philbin (the HOF has turned into a complete joke, btw, but I digress). Given that he's Sasha's cousin, I wonder if they'll have an angle with him at WM in the corner or something.

    The update on Bray is that he has a "significant" back injury which is why he didn't wrestle Brock at Roadblock and his status for WM is up in the air. However, he's expected for a huge push after WM so he may turn out to be Reigns' first opponent if he's healthy enough. He did wrestle on Friday, though, so maybe he's back on track.

    Sting has officially retired as his neck injury is the same as Edge's so his HOF induction will be a real "last call" for him.

    Cesaro will be back in action April 15th.

    I'm also starting to wonder how Shane/Taker will go down. Once Reigns wins, it makes no sense for Triple H to be on TV as part of The Authority anymore because you'd imagine that would warrant a rematch which I feel we call can agree won't happen. So do they go the route of having Stephanie control it alone for a while or does Shane control it? I still can't see any way in which Taker loses this match to add a "2" to his loss record at WM. It makes no sense to him. So I'm really interested as to how that one breaks down. I still say Taker wins, but I'm definitely curious as to the aftermath of it.
    Reply
    I forgot to add...I WANT Sasha to win because I'm a huge fan of her too. I thought it was interesting that WWE is considering inducting Snoop Dogg into the HOF this year over Regis Philbin (the HOF has turned into a complete joke, btw, but I digress). Given that he's Sasha's cousin, I wonder if they'll have an angle with him at WM in the corner or something.

    The update on Bray is that he has a "significant" back injury which is why he didn't wrestle Brock at Roadblock and his status for WM is up in the air. However, he's expected for a huge push after WM so he may turn out to be Reigns' first opponent if he's healthy enough. He did wrestle on Friday, though, so maybe he's back on track.

    Sting has officially retired as his neck injury is the same as Edge's so his HOF induction will be a real "last call" for him.

    Cesaro will be back in action April 15th.

    I'm also starting to wonder how Shane/Taker will go down. Once Reigns wins, it makes no sense for Triple H to be on TV as part of The Authority anymore because you'd imagine that would warrant a rematch which I feel we call can agree won't happen. So do they go the route of having Stephanie control it alone for a while or does Shane control it? I still can't see any way in which Taker loses this match to add a "2" to his loss record at WM. It makes no sense to him. So I'm really interested as to how that one breaks down. I still say Taker wins, but I'm definitely curious as to the aftermath of it.
     
    Popo21
    Popo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2362
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2016 - 12:54 AM ET #70

    Found an interesting article on one of the wrestling sites about the Shane/Taker match:

    https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-wrestlemania-32-shane-mcmahon-undertaker-hell-in-a-cell-spoiler?key1=fbp

    Don't know how true it is, but if so it looks like Shane could be taking this one.
    Reply
    Found an interesting article on one of the wrestling sites about the Shane/Taker match:

    https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-wrestlemania-32-shane-mcmahon-undertaker-hell-in-a-cell-spoiler?key1=fbp

    Don't know how true it is, but if so it looks like Shane could be taking this one.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2016 - 7:02 AM ET #71

    Good stuff Spark


    Wwe finally got Reigns to do a promo right last night. Bring him in the ring for 3 minutes, have him say something forceful and get him out of there.

    Don't let him go on and on.

    That must have been an incredibly nerve-wracking for Reigns to have to open the show in front of the crowd that basically took the title off him and put it on Seth Rollins last year. If not for their heat, he may still be world champion.

    The Taker Shane angle makes zero sense now. If Taker was working for the Corportate Ministry it would make perfect sense. Twenty years ago is a little late! 

    I think Jericho said something along the lines of Shane being one of Taker's toughest hell in a cell opponents. Lol. Come on now. Who the hell believes that.

    And clearly, they are selling another Shane insane high spot by replaying all his others. The man is certifiably insane. What more can he do?

    And now Taker has to be an even bigger favorite since Vince said it will be Takers last match of he loses!

    I mean come on. One of the most decorated wrestlers of all time and what is the face of Wrestlemania throughout WWE history is going to end his career in his own specialty match after a loss to Vince's son, a non-wrestler who probably selling toys on Alibaba before he returned.

    The Taker odds should be -900.

    If they put Snoop at Mania you can guarantee Sasha wins. Good angle update Spark. No real advancement for Shasha last night and I hated that Flair got her as s kicked on Smackdown giving her a retribution angle for Mania. Still early though.


    Not sure what that main event was??? Ambrose vs. Stroman??? For what? That is a third match on a regular Raw, not a main event. Crowds seem out of it. I can't blame them. They only can cheer for Ziggler/Owens/New Days of the world now that the entire roster is injured.










    Reply
    Good stuff Spark


    Wwe finally got Reigns to do a promo right last night. Bring him in the ring for 3 minutes, have him say something forceful and get him out of there.

    Don't let him go on and on.

    That must have been an incredibly nerve-wracking for Reigns to have to open the show in front of the crowd that basically took the title off him and put it on Seth Rollins last year. If not for their heat, he may still be world champion.

    The Taker Shane angle makes zero sense now. If Taker was working for the Corportate Ministry it would make perfect sense. Twenty years ago is a little late! 

    I think Jericho said something along the lines of Shane being one of Taker's toughest hell in a cell opponents. Lol. Come on now. Who the hell believes that.

    And clearly, they are selling another Shane insane high spot by replaying all his others. The man is certifiably insane. What more can he do?

    And now Taker has to be an even bigger favorite since Vince said it will be Takers last match of he loses!

    I mean come on. One of the most decorated wrestlers of all time and what is the face of Wrestlemania throughout WWE history is going to end his career in his own specialty match after a loss to Vince's son, a non-wrestler who probably selling toys on Alibaba before he returned.

    The Taker odds should be -900.

    If they put Snoop at Mania you can guarantee Sasha wins. Good angle update Spark. No real advancement for Shasha last night and I hated that Flair got her as s kicked on Smackdown giving her a retribution angle for Mania. Still early though.


    Not sure what that main event was??? Ambrose vs. Stroman??? For what? That is a third match on a regular Raw, not a main event. Crowds seem out of it. I can't blame them. They only can cheer for Ziggler/Owens/New Days of the world now that the entire roster is injured.










     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2016 - 11:25 AM ET #72

    I also loved how Big Show said Andre the Giant was the greatest Giant.

    An unprecedented break from kayfabe for him and an acknowledgement of wrestling history.
    Reply
    I also loved how Big Show said Andre the Giant was the greatest Giant.

    An unprecedented break from kayfabe for him and an acknowledgement of wrestling history.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2016 - 12:07 AM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by Popo21:

    Found an interesting article on one of the wrestling sites about the Shane/Taker match:

    https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-wrestlemania-32-shane-mcmahon-undertaker-hell-in-a-cell-spoiler?key1=fbp

    Don't know how true it is, but if so it looks like Shane could be taking this one.

    Interesting!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Popo21:

    Found an interesting article on one of the wrestling sites about the Shane/Taker match:

    https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-wrestlemania-32-shane-mcmahon-undertaker-hell-in-a-cell-spoiler?key1=fbp

    Don't know how true it is, but if so it looks like Shane could be taking this one.

    Interesting!
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2016 - 11:24 AM ET #74

    Scal

    I agree with the Reigns promo. I liked it for sure but he didn't run the show as he said he was going to so I don't know how to take that. I also laughed how his hair was soaking wet when the gate came up but he had a sweatshirt on . But if it wasn't apparent enough, if his actions 2 weeks ago when he went rouge on Triple H, then nothing will.

    Good reference about the Corporate Ministry. Who knows if something like that is in the works. The only thing that would be better than seeing Shane fight like his old days is if it leads to a super storyline change.

    I noticed the Jericho thing and laughed myself. I was like "come on, man." Maybe he hasn't faced someone as reckless on their own body in terms of WM opponents but that's it. And I can't imagine him doing anything else like the way he used to but I also can't see him NOT doing it. It would be the biggest disappointment if he doesn't jump off something insane.

    And I haven't understood the angles these days with Ambrose. They may just run him into the ground. But I don't question main events anymore and I guess they don't want Reigns to wrestle so quickly after surgery. But you also have to add AJ Styles to that mix. I think he's over with EVERYONE.

    During that Kevin Owens promo on Raw after the match, I was waiting for RTruth to come out and say that he wanted a shot at the European Title, haha. He's the absolute best at breaking serious moments.

    I liked the entire Big Show segment. From the opening to when he met with Kane. He can really be funny and he really has no place. Is he a heel? Is he a face? Does it even matter anymore? And him saying Andre The Giant was the best was cool, I agree. It's like when Miz said that Miz TV was the 2nd greatest show behind Piper's Pit after he died. Breaking kayfabe is always cool to see.
    Reply
    Scal

    I agree with the Reigns promo. I liked it for sure but he didn't run the show as he said he was going to so I don't know how to take that. I also laughed how his hair was soaking wet when the gate came up but he had a sweatshirt on . But if it wasn't apparent enough, if his actions 2 weeks ago when he went rouge on Triple H, then nothing will.

    Good reference about the Corporate Ministry. Who knows if something like that is in the works. The only thing that would be better than seeing Shane fight like his old days is if it leads to a super storyline change.

    I noticed the Jericho thing and laughed myself. I was like "come on, man." Maybe he hasn't faced someone as reckless on their own body in terms of WM opponents but that's it. And I can't imagine him doing anything else like the way he used to but I also can't see him NOT doing it. It would be the biggest disappointment if he doesn't jump off something insane.

    And I haven't understood the angles these days with Ambrose. They may just run him into the ground. But I don't question main events anymore and I guess they don't want Reigns to wrestle so quickly after surgery. But you also have to add AJ Styles to that mix. I think he's over with EVERYONE.

    During that Kevin Owens promo on Raw after the match, I was waiting for RTruth to come out and say that he wanted a shot at the European Title, haha. He's the absolute best at breaking serious moments.

    I liked the entire Big Show segment. From the opening to when he met with Kane. He can really be funny and he really has no place. Is he a heel? Is he a face? Does it even matter anymore? And him saying Andre The Giant was the best was cool, I agree. It's like when Miz said that Miz TV was the 2nd greatest show behind Piper's Pit after he died. Breaking kayfabe is always cool to see.
     
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2016 - 11:31 AM ET #75

    Now lets try this story line on for size. There's a lot of talk of splitting the brands again so having Shane lose and eventually take over Smackdown could be a possibility and would definitely help Smackdown ratings. Or he could win, which gives the whole "taking over Raw" wording more meaning since "The Authority" runs WWE and not just Raw so they could easily come back and run Smackdown. 

    Just some alternative thoughts I have.
    Reply
    Now lets try this story line on for size. There's a lot of talk of splitting the brands again so having Shane lose and eventually take over Smackdown could be a possibility and would definitely help Smackdown ratings. Or he could win, which gives the whole "taking over Raw" wording more meaning since "The Authority" runs WWE and not just Raw so they could easily come back and run Smackdown. 

    Just some alternative thoughts I have.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,718
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
    • Monday 09/28/2026 816
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,829
    • PART DEUX 279
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,466
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,678
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,467

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.