I'm sure it happened to pretty much everyone,either it caught you off guard,you didn't like the girl etc.
Some of mine:
"I love myself too"![]()
"Erm,define "love" please"![]()
"I love you too but as a friend"![]()
"I know"![]()
I'm sure it happened to pretty much everyone,either it caught you off guard,you didn't like the girl etc.
Some of mine:
"I love myself too"![]()
"Erm,define "love" please"![]()
"I love you too but as a friend"![]()
"I know"![]()
I'm sure it happened to pretty much everyone,either it caught you off guard,you didn't like the girl etc.
Some of mine:
"I love myself too"![]()
"Erm,define "love" please"![]()
"I love you too but as a friend"![]()
"I know"![]()
I'm sure it happened to pretty much everyone,either it caught you off guard,you didn't like the girl etc.
Some of mine:
"I love myself too"![]()
"Erm,define "love" please"![]()
"I love you too but as a friend"![]()
"I know"![]()
"I know" is the classic Harrison Ford line in the Empire Strikes Back I believe....
I'm sure it happened to pretty much everyone,either it caught you off guard,you didn't like the girl etc.
Some of mine:
"I love myself too"![]()
"Erm,define "love" please"![]()
"I love you too but as a friend"![]()
"I know"![]()
"I know" is the classic Harrison Ford line in the Empire Strikes Back I believe....
