• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    what is the most you have ever lost gambling, in 1 day?

    «First Previous 12345
    User592150
    thecentaur
    DennisGriffith
    VanDutch
    dl36
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 48380
    Posts: 125
    «First Previous 12345
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2016 - 2:30 PM ET #101

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2016 - 2:48 PM ET #102

    18k online video poker
    Reply
    18k online video poker
     
    DennisGriffith
    DennisGriffith
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2016 - 11:50 PM ET #103

    Mostly my pride. 
    Reply
    Mostly my pride. 
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2016 - 12:21 AM ET #104

     Loss- 8-10K a few times..sports betting and chasing 1 day. 
     Win 42K ...sports 1 day. 

    love this game. 
    Reply
     Loss- 8-10K a few times..sports betting and chasing 1 day. 
     Win 42K ...sports 1 day. 

    love this game. 
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2016 - 3:30 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:



    Presumably you've read and understand the rationale then, right??
    It might make sense emotionally to hedge and financially it might be prudent but what Van asks correctly and repeatedly is: why add that bet if you are going to ultimately want to hedge it. The hedge costs you money and you make less than had you left it off the ticket. It's pretty damn simple though I guess still too complex for you.


    As complex as this hedge bet you were touting for its value?

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=87&sub=101251029

    If you are embarrassed shoot me an insult and confirm that you've been exposed.

    Thanks, I will be waiting for your insulting comments and name calling.

    Swiss cheese/partial hedge 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:



    Presumably you've read and understand the rationale then, right??
    It might make sense emotionally to hedge and financially it might be prudent but what Van asks correctly and repeatedly is: why add that bet if you are going to ultimately want to hedge it. The hedge costs you money and you make less than had you left it off the ticket. It's pretty damn simple though I guess still too complex for you.


    As complex as this hedge bet you were touting for its value?

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=87&sub=101251029

    If you are embarrassed shoot me an insult and confirm that you've been exposed.

    Thanks, I will be waiting for your insulting comments and name calling.

    Swiss cheese/partial hedge 
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2016 - 1:54 PM ET #106

    Or run like a coward with your tail between between your legs because your insecure posting trying to talk down on others backfired again.

    Reply
    Or run like a coward with your tail between between your legs because your insecure posting trying to talk down on others backfired again.

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2016 - 2:19 PM ET #107

    ($2,200)

    NCAAB

    WVU lost to Marquette in a regular season Big East match-up.  

    If Wall Street counts,  my portfolio lost me 23% in one day during the start of the Great Recession eight and a half years ago.  
    Reply
    ($2,200)

    NCAAB

    WVU lost to Marquette in a regular season Big East match-up.  

    If Wall Street counts,  my portfolio lost me 23% in one day during the start of the Great Recession eight and a half years ago.  
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2016 - 10:48 AM ET #108

    I have lost several thousand many times in a day.... never really was a moment to remember because I have done it so many times.  I was in college in the 80's wagering 3-4 dimes per game... wild swings.  I don't come from a family of money, and had just my own balls and a minimim wage job.  I have run from organized guys, and they have run from me.  That was a long time ago.  I wager online exclusively for the last 15+ years

    Biggest day of loss for me was by far daytrading.  I started with 10k in my margin account.  I was mostly shorting tech stocks in 2002 when they were falling like flies.  But as some of you know, when you are shorting you can get in trouble quickly.  I ran my account from 10k to 100k within a few months, it was too easy.  I lost it all in a 48 hour period because I refused to cover.

    I did take out at least 10k before I lost it all... but still that stung really badly.
    Reply
    I have lost several thousand many times in a day.... never really was a moment to remember because I have done it so many times.  I was in college in the 80's wagering 3-4 dimes per game... wild swings.  I don't come from a family of money, and had just my own balls and a minimim wage job.  I have run from organized guys, and they have run from me.  That was a long time ago.  I wager online exclusively for the last 15+ years

    Biggest day of loss for me was by far daytrading.  I started with 10k in my margin account.  I was mostly shorting tech stocks in 2002 when they were falling like flies.  But as some of you know, when you are shorting you can get in trouble quickly.  I ran my account from 10k to 100k within a few months, it was too easy.  I lost it all in a 48 hour period because I refused to cover.

    I did take out at least 10k before I lost it all... but still that stung really badly.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2016 - 2:04 PM ET #109

    Kool story bro

    Too bad no one believes you anymore.  Your story reeks of rhetoric to hide reality. 


    Reply
    Kool story bro

    Too bad no one believes you anymore.  Your story reeks of rhetoric to hide reality. 


     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2016 - 4:28 PM ET #110

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Kool story bro

    Too bad no one believes you anymore.  Your story reeks of rhetoric to hide reality. 



    You are a good puppy dog... stay close!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Kool story bro

    Too bad no one believes you anymore.  Your story reeks of rhetoric to hide reality. 



    You are a good puppy dog... stay close!
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2016 - 6:57 PM ET #111

    Ummmmm what?

    U ok?  Like seriously,  are you okay?

    You're coming apart at the seams and becoming more and more incoherent. 

    At least that's how you are posting on multiple threads in multiple forums 
    Reply
    Ummmmm what?

    U ok?  Like seriously,  are you okay?

    You're coming apart at the seams and becoming more and more incoherent. 

    At least that's how you are posting on multiple threads in multiple forums 
     
    Hodor
    Hodor
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2016 - 3:07 AM ET #112

    Today, 41,400. Confidence is shattered, feel like quiting, probably should, but I know that even if I say I'm going to I will probably be right back at it tomorrow.
    Reply
    Today, 41,400. Confidence is shattered, feel like quiting, probably should, but I know that even if I say I'm going to I will probably be right back at it tomorrow.
     
    TastyLimes
    TastyLimes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2017 - 10:49 AM ET #113

    4k in one single bet. Dropped 4k on Wozniacki to beat Ostapenko before their head to head became lopsided. Before this I had lost 1k. Also lost two total over and under bets in bball by 1 point each. First team failed to score 1 point with 32 seconds left so the game went under. Second game, I needed the team to score 8 or less points with a minute left and they ended up scoring 9 points to make it go over. Such signs are from god to tell me not to bet anymore.
    Reply
    4k in one single bet. Dropped 4k on Wozniacki to beat Ostapenko before their head to head became lopsided. Before this I had lost 1k. Also lost two total over and under bets in bball by 1 point each. First team failed to score 1 point with 32 seconds left so the game went under. Second game, I needed the team to score 8 or less points with a minute left and they ended up scoring 9 points to make it go over. Such signs are from god to tell me not to bet anymore.
     
    sfg8
    sfg8
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 628
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2017 - 7:14 PM ET #114

    probably clse to $5K in BJack about 30 yrs ago....but i was up $9K earlier on trip...was a 4 day trip...quit for the rest of the trip and took home the rest of my $$$$...
    Reply
    probably clse to $5K in BJack about 30 yrs ago....but i was up $9K earlier on trip...was a 4 day trip...quit for the rest of the trip and took home the rest of my $$$$...
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2017 - 7:39 PM ET #115

    5k a few years back when I was 19. I wagered on Alabama -14? against Auburn. I was still in school and worked a garbage job. That hurt a bit lol.
    Reply
    5k a few years back when I was 19. I wagered on Alabama -14? against Auburn. I was still in school and worked a garbage job. That hurt a bit lol.
     
    LarryWayne10
    LarryWayne10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 2927
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2017 - 12:31 AM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    last weds i put 7k cash on illinois state cause nropp11 had it as a 10 star playthe day before i went 0-2 on $1k cash plays eachonline i had a 2k balance, was owed 4900 from previous week and up 1500 last week...... i went 0-6 last thurs and lost it all so an $8500 night...last WEEK i lost 17k basically all cashlost a 1k cash parlay last night$750 cash on az ml night beforemind you I'm 26 with no full time job, I'm going to AA tonight for the first time, i hAVE to.... i made 100k from oct-dec of 2015 and i have 40k left

    He always bets Illinois State...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    last weds i put 7k cash on illinois state cause nropp11 had it as a 10 star playthe day before i went 0-2 on $1k cash plays eachonline i had a 2k balance, was owed 4900 from previous week and up 1500 last week...... i went 0-6 last thurs and lost it all so an $8500 night...last WEEK i lost 17k basically all cashlost a 1k cash parlay last night$750 cash on az ml night beforemind you I'm 26 with no full time job, I'm going to AA tonight for the first time, i hAVE to.... i made 100k from oct-dec of 2015 and i have 40k left

    He always bets Illinois State...
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2017 - 1:23 AM ET #117


    You guys depress me.

    Is there anything positive?

    Planning a trip to Foxwoods Sunday morning when the Sh!theads are gone and we can play some serious BlackJack.

    $1K buy in with $2K reserve.  Will update.  Later.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    You guys depress me.

    Is there anything positive?

    Planning a trip to Foxwoods Sunday morning when the Sh!theads are gone and we can play some serious BlackJack.

    $1K buy in with $2K reserve.  Will update.  Later.

     
    stuff
    stuff
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 685
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2017 - 10:50 AM ET #118

    $5500 ,had Sippi St.+26 pts. against Alabama, probably $40k in the market around 08'   biggest win was $4000 ,  
    Reply
    $5500 ,had Sippi St.+26 pts. against Alabama, probably $40k in the market around 08'   biggest win was $4000 ,  
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2017 - 12:25 PM ET #119

    Right now, one of my socks (TAHO) is down 30% or $2,457.50 overnight and there's not a damn thing I could do about it except to hold when it gets back to $8.52 a share.  

    The way I look at it, I haven't lost anything until I sell.  
    Reply
    Right now, one of my socks (TAHO) is down 30% or $2,457.50 overnight and there's not a damn thing I could do about it except to hold when it gets back to $8.52 a share.  

    The way I look at it, I haven't lost anything until I sell.  
     
    Kystar
    Kystar
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 121
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2017 - 11:34 AM ET #120

    Few years back I was at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi,Ms.
    Started the night with $150K in cash and I played black jack for about two hours and got a nice little streak.
    At the end of my play I had nearly $670K and when upstairs slept and woke up ate and hit the tables again.
    Before you know it I had $30k in chips left lol.
    The limit on the Roullett was $25k and I put it on Red and won and I went back upstairs.
    I remember having a Delmonico at their steak house and told my self this is a $600k plate of steak lol.
    Reply
    Few years back I was at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi,Ms.
    Started the night with $150K in cash and I played black jack for about two hours and got a nice little streak.
    At the end of my play I had nearly $670K and when upstairs slept and woke up ate and hit the tables again.
    Before you know it I had $30k in chips left lol.
    The limit on the Roullett was $25k and I put it on Red and won and I went back upstairs.
    I remember having a Delmonico at their steak house and told my self this is a $600k plate of steak lol.
     
    DealAddictionz
    DealAddictionz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2017 - 12:23 PM ET #121

    lost about 22k on the bluejays last year during playoffs
    Reply
    lost about 22k on the bluejays last year during playoffs
     
    mookie2017
    mookie2017
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 316
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2017 - 3:28 AM ET #122

    1000 $ on the giants vs dodgers -sunday night baseball
    Reply
    1000 $ on the giants vs dodgers -sunday night baseball
     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2017 - 11:40 AM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Right now, one of my socks (TAHO) is down 30% or $2,457.50 overnight and there's not a damn thing I could do about it except to hold when it gets back to $8.52 a share.  

    The way I look at it, I haven't lost anything until I sell.  

    Between the lawsuits and mining on sacred land you have everything invested to loose 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Right now, one of my socks (TAHO) is down 30% or $2,457.50 overnight and there's not a damn thing I could do about it except to hold when it gets back to $8.52 a share.  

    The way I look at it, I haven't lost anything until I sell.  

    Between the lawsuits and mining on sacred land you have everything invested to loose 
     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9043
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 11:12 PM ET #124

    Don't forget to keep posting these fades fellas. At least someone should win. 
    Reply
    Don't forget to keep posting these fades fellas. At least someone should win. 
     
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63859
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 11:22 PM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRGIII:

    Don't forget to keep posting these fades fellas. At least someone should win. 
    In your opinion is RGIII being blackballed?
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRGIII:

    Don't forget to keep posting these fades fellas. At least someone should win. 
    In your opinion is RGIII being blackballed?
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,999
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 309
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,390
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159
    • NFL WEEK 5 ........................2026 1,494

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.