• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    what is the most you have ever lost gambling, in 1 day?

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    JWatt26
    EricLinny
    Madden
    RJSmith
    KapKing
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 48380
    Posts: 125
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    JWatt26
    JWatt26
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1436
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 1:12 AM ET #26

    Most Won in Casino: 3k (in 28 minutes - won 18 straight hands of Blackjack) =

    Most Won Sports Betting: 5k (Sunday Masters 2011 - Had Schwartzel @110-1)

    Most Lost in Casino: 1110 (Drunk Day in Vegas) =

    Most Lost Sports Betting: 4k (Jags vs Titans MNF last year)
    Reply
    Most Won in Casino: 3k (in 28 minutes - won 18 straight hands of Blackjack) =

    Most Won Sports Betting: 5k (Sunday Masters 2011 - Had Schwartzel @110-1)

    Most Lost in Casino: 1110 (Drunk Day in Vegas) =

    Most Lost Sports Betting: 4k (Jags vs Titans MNF last year)
     
    EricLinny
    EricLinny
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5068
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 1:26 AM ET #27

    depressing thread
    Reply
    depressing thread
     
    Madden
    Madden
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 9:48 AM ET #28

    $3000 here

    It was on Tampa in that famous Manning comeback.

    It was a good lesson learned on money management!


    Reply
    $3000 here

    It was on Tampa in that famous Manning comeback.

    It was a good lesson learned on money management!


     
    RJSmith
    RJSmith
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 7618
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 10:22 AM ET #29

    Most Won in Casino: 12k (Roulette)

    Most Won Sports Betting: 3k (Soccer)

    Most Lost in Casino: 10k (Roulette, day after I won 12k, such an idiot)

    Most Lost Sports Betting: 2k (Basketball)
    Reply
    Most Won in Casino: 12k (Roulette)

    Most Won Sports Betting: 3k (Soccer)

    Most Lost in Casino: 10k (Roulette, day after I won 12k, such an idiot)

    Most Lost Sports Betting: 2k (Basketball)
     
    KapKing
    KapKing
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 116
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 10:44 AM ET #30

    about 800$.

    on a saturday. around 60 bet place all around PK (between -200 and +150). finish the day with something like 18/22win and something like 38/42 lost and the biggest part of my win was between -200 and PK.

    worst day ever.

     

    someday everything look good and you have the feeling that you cant loose. and someday. this is the opposite side of the medals

     

    BOL

    Reply

    about 800$.

    on a saturday. around 60 bet place all around PK (between -200 and +150). finish the day with something like 18/22win and something like 38/42 lost and the biggest part of my win was between -200 and PK.

    worst day ever.

     

    someday everything look good and you have the feeling that you cant loose. and someday. this is the opposite side of the medals

     

    BOL

     
    Colts03
    Colts03
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 13377
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 12:30 PM ET #31

    Reply
     
    GiLmo574
    GiLmo574
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 21804
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 12:42 PM ET #32

    Most lost in 1 DAY  =  -$4200   

     

    Lake Tahoe  -  3 years ago  -  the Monday after the first week of March Madness... gave back my profit +$600

    Reply

    Most lost in 1 DAY  =  -$4200   

     

    Lake Tahoe  -  3 years ago  -  the Monday after the first week of March Madness... gave back my profit +$600

     
    AustinHoopDream
    AustinHoopDream
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 8408
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 12:56 PM ET #33

    $3000 on Oklahoma v Boise State. All game BSU beating up OU but with 1:03 left OU intercepts and scores a TD and I am happy to get a push on OU -7......until BSU scores a TD on a hook and ladder to tie and then went on to win...
    Reply
    $3000 on Oklahoma v Boise State. All game BSU beating up OU but with 1:03 left OU intercepts and scores a TD and I am happy to get a push on OU -7......until BSU scores a TD on a hook and ladder to tie and then went on to win...
     
    tiasman
    tiasman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 3733
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2011 - 1:00 AM ET #34

    3500 several years ago NE at MIA.  Still cannot look at Tom Brady without thinking about it.
    Reply
    3500 several years ago NE at MIA.  Still cannot look at Tom Brady without thinking about it.
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2011 - 4:45 AM ET #35

    This is a really good thread. It's a real reality check for gambling and the stock market. My numbers are nowhere near your guys numbers. But I did lose $700 on Kmart stock in 2000. Sounds funny, but I was an 18 year old kid who wanted to get into the market with a little bit of money I had saved up, that wasn't being used for college.

    My mom worked at Kmart World Headquarters at the time and it came under a new CEO and I noticed much of the board members owned a decent amount of shares at the time. My goal was to double my money and get out. The price eventually rose to $1/share short of double when it came down a bit. The members of the board started selling their shares, and I just never read the writing on the wall of what was going on. It was to late for me and I lost all of it because I refused to sell for a loss when I could have. Lesson learned.

     

    Reply

    This is a really good thread. It's a real reality check for gambling and the stock market. My numbers are nowhere near your guys numbers. But I did lose $700 on Kmart stock in 2000. Sounds funny, but I was an 18 year old kid who wanted to get into the market with a little bit of money I had saved up, that wasn't being used for college.

    My mom worked at Kmart World Headquarters at the time and it came under a new CEO and I noticed much of the board members owned a decent amount of shares at the time. My goal was to double my money and get out. The price eventually rose to $1/share short of double when it came down a bit. The members of the board started selling their shares, and I just never read the writing on the wall of what was going on. It was to late for me and I lost all of it because I refused to sell for a loss when I could have. Lesson learned.

     

     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2011 - 11:39 AM ET #36

    Worst gambling day.... I try hard to forget those days.. but I remember an 0-11 all dime plays in 3 different sports on the same day

    Reply

    Worst gambling day.... I try hard to forget those days.. but I remember an 0-11 all dime plays in 3 different sports on the same day

     
    MclatchyHostage
    MclatchyHostage
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 1479
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2011 - 11:58 AM ET #37

    When I was 18 years old, I won 18,000 in one night.  Hit a huge If win bet that covered 10 plays.  Pissed it all away somehow and I don't even remember.  It's almost like my mind blocked it all out because it's too painful.  I was so stupid back then.  It just seemed like a number on my computer that I wouldn't be able to cash in on.  I'd do anything to hit that number again.
    Reply
    When I was 18 years old, I won 18,000 in one night.  Hit a huge If win bet that covered 10 plays.  Pissed it all away somehow and I don't even remember.  It's almost like my mind blocked it all out because it's too painful.  I was so stupid back then.  It just seemed like a number on my computer that I wouldn't be able to cash in on.  I'd do anything to hit that number again.
     
    Irish08
    Irish08
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3656
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2011 - 8:52 PM ET #38

    Most I've ever won in a single day: 7k on Florida Gators over George Mason in the final 4.

    Most I've ever lost in a single day: 7k on UCLA vs Florida Gators two nights later in the finals.

    Both bets placed in Vegas.
    Reply
    Most I've ever won in a single day: 7k on Florida Gators over George Mason in the final 4.

    Most I've ever lost in a single day: 7k on UCLA vs Florida Gators two nights later in the finals.

    Both bets placed in Vegas.
     
    wjeremy97
    wjeremy97
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 38798
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2011 - 12:13 AM ET #39

    50k i was a bookie back in university and a few guys cleaned me out. Took me 2 yrs of work to settle that. Thank god they were cool and loss some of that back on credit
    Reply
    50k i was a bookie back in university and a few guys cleaned me out. Took me 2 yrs of work to settle that. Thank god they were cool and loss some of that back on credit
     
    GOPHERNATION12
    GOPHERNATION12
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3353
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2011 - 3:59 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrot:



    I never have understood why people say that you should never hedge in this type of scenario.  I know some respected guys on here like Van etc. are very against it but I just do not get it.

    In the gambling world guaranteed money should never be turned down in my opinion


    Easier said than done. If you don't live in Vegas and play on-line you would have to have a huge sum of money with the book already to hedge that back end properly assuming that all games were over before the last one started. If not it gets crazier.


    Then assume you live in Vegas, just trying to get $50K down on a game other than the Superbowl would be a challenge assuming you had the $50K plus juice just laying around in cash  as we know banks usually don't want to give you that kind of cash withdrawal even if you have 20X that in the bank.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrot:



    I never have understood why people say that you should never hedge in this type of scenario.  I know some respected guys on here like Van etc. are very against it but I just do not get it.

    In the gambling world guaranteed money should never be turned down in my opinion


    Easier said than done. If you don't live in Vegas and play on-line you would have to have a huge sum of money with the book already to hedge that back end properly assuming that all games were over before the last one started. If not it gets crazier.


    Then assume you live in Vegas, just trying to get $50K down on a game other than the Superbowl would be a challenge assuming you had the $50K plus juice just laying around in cash  as we know banks usually don't want to give you that kind of cash withdrawal even if you have 20X that in the bank.
     
    Efini
    Efini
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 770
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2011 - 5:04 PM ET #41

    $3300 in May '08. Stay away from online casino, and go to a live casino. Goddamn computer algorithm fucked my on roulette. 
    Reply
    $3300 in May '08. Stay away from online casino, and go to a live casino. Goddamn computer algorithm fucked my on roulette. 
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2011 - 6:11 PM ET #42

    I lost 7 grand in 5 minutes playing online playing online blackjack after a long night of drinking. I think I lost like 8 straight hands. I kept doubling up trying to get even and quit and it would not let me win a hand. The beats I was taking from that dealer were comical. I ripped the power cord off out of the wall before I lost everything and cried myself to sleep. Never been back to online blackjack since....
    Reply
    I lost 7 grand in 5 minutes playing online playing online blackjack after a long night of drinking. I think I lost like 8 straight hands. I kept doubling up trying to get even and quit and it would not let me win a hand. The beats I was taking from that dealer were comical. I ripped the power cord off out of the wall before I lost everything and cried myself to sleep. Never been back to online blackjack since....
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2011 - 6:14 PM ET #43

    I can't believe you guys play online casino games.....even drunk. I won't even play a slot machine inside of a casino. Sorry to hear about the bad beats.

     

    Reply

    I can't believe you guys play online casino games.....even drunk. I won't even play a slot machine inside of a casino. Sorry to hear about the bad beats.

     

     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2011 - 7:51 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    I lost 7 grand in 5 minutes playing online playing online blackjack after a long night of drinking. I think I lost like 8 straight hands. I kept doubling up trying to get even and quit and it would not let me win a hand. The beats I was taking from that dealer were comical. I ripped the power cord off out of the wall before I lost everything and cried myself to sleep. Never been back to online blackjack since....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    I lost 7 grand in 5 minutes playing online playing online blackjack after a long night of drinking. I think I lost like 8 straight hands. I kept doubling up trying to get even and quit and it would not let me win a hand. The beats I was taking from that dealer were comical. I ripped the power cord off out of the wall before I lost everything and cried myself to sleep. Never been back to online blackjack since....
     
    lonelycoyote
    lonelycoyote
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1028
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2011 - 8:27 PM ET #45

    Back in 2003 $3,600 on two bad calls in the same game which enabled a backdoor cover with 5 seconds left.
    Reply
    Back in 2003 $3,600 on two bad calls in the same game which enabled a backdoor cover with 5 seconds left.
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2011 - 4:53 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by tiasman:

    3500 several years ago NE at MIA.  Still cannot look at Tom Brady without thinking about it.

    WOW, i remember that game... i lost $500 on NE.. that was brutal!!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tiasman:

    3500 several years ago NE at MIA.  Still cannot look at Tom Brady without thinking about it.

    WOW, i remember that game... i lost $500 on NE.. that was brutal!!!!

     
    hinckle
    hinckle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2013 - 10:18 PM ET #47

    I watched my friend put in 9 bets one day during college football. Risk 220 to win 200 on each bet........he went 0-9 that day and owed $1980
    Reply
    I watched my friend put in 9 bets one day during college football. Risk 220 to win 200 on each bet........he went 0-9 that day and owed $1980
     
    bluecob4lt
    bluecob4lt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2727
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2013 - 10:38 PM ET #48

    Lost 15k on one game.
    Reply
    Lost 15k on one game.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2013 - 10:42 PM ET #49

    Few years ago, made 8 NCAA bets, and 4 NBA bets during March Madness.

    Went 0-12, which is practically statistically impossible.

    Reply

    Few years ago, made 8 NCAA bets, and 4 NBA bets during March Madness.

    Went 0-12, which is practically statistically impossible.

     
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2013 - 10:43 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I lost 23 bets in a row.



    Ouch. There's an old gambling joke about a guy who loses 20 straight football bets. Even his bookie feels badly about it and suggests the guy try betting hockey. The guy's response: "But I don't know anything about hockey ".


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I lost 23 bets in a row.



    Ouch. There's an old gambling joke about a guy who loses 20 straight football bets. Even his bookie feels badly about it and suggests the guy try betting hockey. The guy's response: "But I don't know anything about hockey ".


    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,913
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,621
    • MLB Playoffs 17,007
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,889
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 332
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,432
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.