• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    what is the most you have ever lost gambling, in 1 day?

    12345 Next Last»
    MoneyShot
    Messier-11
    jmilrod
    I_Need_A_Detox
    jsab
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 48380
    Posts: 125
    12345 Next Last»
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 2:29 PM ET #1

    Mine was 3 k about 4 to 5 years ago..  Sick sick day.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Mine was 3 k about 4 to 5 years ago..  Sick sick day.
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 2:37 PM ET #2

    12 grand I had a 15 team baseball parlay that paid out 100 grand 2 years ago. Final leg was sunday night baseball. Losing that game felt like losing 100g's.
    Reply
    12 grand I had a 15 team baseball parlay that paid out 100 grand 2 years ago. Final leg was sunday night baseball. Losing that game felt like losing 100g's.
     
    jmilrod
    jmilrod
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 7138
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 2:38 PM ET #3

    i lost 45K in the stock market over the last 5 yrs.
    Reply
    i lost 45K in the stock market over the last 5 yrs.
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 2:57 PM ET #4

    just under 10,000 in a blackout.

    even lost my shoes. true story.

    Reply

    just under 10,000 in a blackout.

    even lost my shoes. true story.

     
    jsab
    jsab
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 7592
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 2:58 PM ET #5

    I uses to do day trades in the stock market in the late 90's and lost 14K in about I would say 4 hours time. Never ,ever played with the market again in that capacity.All money I had I moved to a mutual fund .One of the worst feelings ever in my life too. I know how you must have felf. In sports gambling I lost 4K on a few occasions per day about 5 years ago.
    Reply
    I uses to do day trades in the stock market in the late 90's and lost 14K in about I would say 4 hours time. Never ,ever played with the market again in that capacity.All money I had I moved to a mutual fund .One of the worst feelings ever in my life too. I know how you must have felf. In sports gambling I lost 4K on a few occasions per day about 5 years ago.
     
    mattbrot
    mattbrot
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 6840
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 3:13 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    12 grand I had a 15 team baseball parlay that paid out 100 grand 2 years ago. Final leg was sunday night baseball. Losing that game felt like losing 100g's.


    I never have understood why people say that you should never hedge in this type of scenario.  I know some respected guys on here like Van etc. are very against it but I just do not get it.

    In the gambling world guaranteed money should never be turned down in my opinion
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    12 grand I had a 15 team baseball parlay that paid out 100 grand 2 years ago. Final leg was sunday night baseball. Losing that game felt like losing 100g's.


    I never have understood why people say that you should never hedge in this type of scenario.  I know some respected guys on here like Van etc. are very against it but I just do not get it.

    In the gambling world guaranteed money should never be turned down in my opinion
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 3:17 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrot:



    I never have understood why people say that you should never hedge in this type of scenario.  I know some respected guys on here like Van etc. are very against it but I just do not get it.

    In the gambling world guaranteed money should never be turned down in my opinion

    you need to have the money and you need to have people to take the action on short notice. it was easier when the online books were normal. kind of tough now.

    how's he going to get a 25,000 bet going with 30 minutes to get it in?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrot:



    I never have understood why people say that you should never hedge in this type of scenario.  I know some respected guys on here like Van etc. are very against it but I just do not get it.

    In the gambling world guaranteed money should never be turned down in my opinion

    you need to have the money and you need to have people to take the action on short notice. it was easier when the online books were normal. kind of tough now.

    how's he going to get a 25,000 bet going with 30 minutes to get it in?

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 3:39 PM ET #8


    Biggest sports loss in a day $4K

    Biggest casino loss in a day $5K


    Biggest sports win in a day $3K

    Biggest casino win in a day $7.5K
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Biggest sports loss in a day $4K

    Biggest casino loss in a day $5K


    Biggest sports win in a day $3K

    Biggest casino win in a day $7.5K
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 3:43 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrot:



    I never have understood why people say that you should never hedge in this type of scenario.  I know some respected guys on here like Van etc. are very against it but I just do not get it.

    In the gambling world guaranteed money should never be turned down in my opinion

    I went for the middle and took texas+1.5 for a few grand. hard to hedge for a lot with deposit maxes and everything unless you have a great local or are in vegas. I only had about an hour to make this decision after the 4 oclock games
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrot:



    I never have understood why people say that you should never hedge in this type of scenario.  I know some respected guys on here like Van etc. are very against it but I just do not get it.

    In the gambling world guaranteed money should never be turned down in my opinion

    I went for the middle and took texas+1.5 for a few grand. hard to hedge for a lot with deposit maxes and everything unless you have a great local or are in vegas. I only had about an hour to make this decision after the 4 oclock games
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 4:56 PM ET #10

    It's not how much to me, it's how fast. I sat down at a blackjack table, ordered my complimentary watered down drink, and lost so much so fast, I had to leave the table before it arrived!
    Reply
    It's not how much to me, it's how fast. I sat down at a blackjack table, ordered my complimentary watered down drink, and lost so much so fast, I had to leave the table before it arrived!
     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14400
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 4:58 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    It's not how much to me, it's how fast. I sat down at a blackjack table, ordered my complimentary watered down drink, and lost so much so fast, I had to leave the table before it arrived!

    or Ive stayed at a cold table waiting for said shit free drink to come and in the meantime, another five losing hands and i could have paid for that lousy drink 10 times
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    It's not how much to me, it's how fast. I sat down at a blackjack table, ordered my complimentary watered down drink, and lost so much so fast, I had to leave the table before it arrived!

    or Ive stayed at a cold table waiting for said shit free drink to come and in the meantime, another five losing hands and i could have paid for that lousy drink 10 times
     
    olinz
    olinz
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 534
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 4:59 PM ET #12

    About 600.00,I believe.Half on the Reds,half on the Lakers. :-(


    Reply
    About 600.00,I believe.Half on the Reds,half on the Lakers. :-(


     
    mattbrot
    mattbrot
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 6840
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 10:06 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:


    I went for the middle and took texas+1.5 for a few grand. hard to hedge for a lot with deposit maxes and everything unless you have a great local or are in vegas. I only had about an hour to make this decision after the 4 oclock games

    I get the limitations to a hedge.  the limitations with books and max bets etc.   But there also seems to be a sense that hedging at all (limitations or not) is a bad idea.  I do not get it,

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:


    I went for the middle and took texas+1.5 for a few grand. hard to hedge for a lot with deposit maxes and everything unless you have a great local or are in vegas. I only had about an hour to make this decision after the 4 oclock games

    I get the limitations to a hedge.  the limitations with books and max bets etc.   But there also seems to be a sense that hedging at all (limitations or not) is a bad idea.  I do not get it,

     
    KktdocT
    KktdocT
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 66757
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 10:09 PM ET #14

    too much to even express to this post.
    Reply
    too much to even express to this post.
     
    mattbrot
    mattbrot
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 6840
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 10:10 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    you need to have the money and you need to have people to take the action on short notice. it was easier when the online books were normal. kind of tough now.

    how's he going to get a 25,000 bet going with 30 minutes to get it in?

    I get what you are saying.  but how about the max bet?  lets say it is 3K or 5K or 8K... whatever the max bet is that still becomes guarenteed money.  shit if I was in the position where someone told me that I was gambling on a game and I was either going to win 95K or 5K (approximate as it does not take into account juice) on the  regardless of who won (i.e. no chance of losing) I would be pretty stoked. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    you need to have the money and you need to have people to take the action on short notice. it was easier when the online books were normal. kind of tough now.

    how's he going to get a 25,000 bet going with 30 minutes to get it in?

    I get what you are saying.  but how about the max bet?  lets say it is 3K or 5K or 8K... whatever the max bet is that still becomes guarenteed money.  shit if I was in the position where someone told me that I was gambling on a game and I was either going to win 95K or 5K (approximate as it does not take into account juice) on the  regardless of who won (i.e. no chance of losing) I would be pretty stoked. 

     
    banans
    banans
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 4705
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 10:11 PM ET #16

    don`t want to talk money, but I went 0-8 in college one day 2 years ago. total disaster that I will never forget.
    Reply
    don`t want to talk money, but I went 0-8 in college one day 2 years ago. total disaster that I will never forget.
     
    mattbrot
    mattbrot
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 6840
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 10:12 PM ET #17

    do not get me wrong -- I would be dissapointed if my big pay did not come in but at the same time some GUARENTEED MONEY is better than NO MONEY.
    Reply
    do not get me wrong -- I would be dissapointed if my big pay did not come in but at the same time some GUARENTEED MONEY is better than NO MONEY.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 10:23 PM ET #18

    I lost 23 bets in a row.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    I lost 23 bets in a row.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 10:24 PM ET #19

    Sorry, not 23 in one day, but I believe it was probably in a 3 day run.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Sorry, not 23 in one day, but I believe it was probably in a 3 day run.
     
    ShootDaClubUp
    ShootDaClubUp
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6495
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 10:33 PM ET #20

    $1200

    Reply

    $1200

     
    cave0707
    cave0707
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1521
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 10:34 PM ET #21

    Thatz one of the most painful questions ever asked on covers.  I cannot disclose amounts.  But my biggest one day hit from either sports betting, casinos or stock market was at a casino on a cruise ship.  I've never been on a boat ever since. 
    Reply
    Thatz one of the most painful questions ever asked on covers.  I cannot disclose amounts.  But my biggest one day hit from either sports betting, casinos or stock market was at a casino on a cruise ship.  I've never been on a boat ever since. 
     
    Dempsey23-
    Dempsey23-
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 396
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 11:06 PM ET #22

    1000 once, 700-ish twice
    Reply
    1000 once, 700-ish twice
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2011 - 11:27 PM ET #23

    20k in a matter of minutes.  Used Ameritrade to try and sell a stock and then after I put the order in it kept dropping and dropping.  The trade took 4 minutes to excecute for some reason.  I called them bitching but never got anywhere with it.  You know how they said 1 minute trade excecutions.  bullshit.   
    Reply
    20k in a matter of minutes.  Used Ameritrade to try and sell a stock and then after I put the order in it kept dropping and dropping.  The trade took 4 minutes to excecute for some reason.  I called them bitching but never got anywhere with it.  You know how they said 1 minute trade excecutions.  bullshit.   
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 12:07 AM ET #24

    90k in one day 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    90k in one day 
     
     
    cave0707
    cave0707
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1521
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 12:17 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    20k in a matter of minutes.  Used Ameritrade to try and sell a stock and then after I put the order in it kept dropping and dropping.  The trade took 4 minutes to excecute for some reason.  I called them bitching but never got anywhere with it.  You know how they said 1 minute trade excecutions.  bullshit.   


    Depends on size and liquidity.  Was it a penny stock or something?  Thinly traded stock?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    20k in a matter of minutes.  Used Ameritrade to try and sell a stock and then after I put the order in it kept dropping and dropping.  The trade took 4 minutes to excecute for some reason.  I called them bitching but never got anywhere with it.  You know how they said 1 minute trade excecutions.  bullshit.   


    Depends on size and liquidity.  Was it a penny stock or something?  Thinly traded stock?
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,999
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 308
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,388
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,158
    • NFL WEEK 5 ........................2026 1,492

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.