Most i ever won a NFL 14 game football pools in Ontario 22 grand.. off 5 bucks.. felt like the greatest capper in the world..
Most i lost in a day i would say 1700.
today lost bankroll cause i was in training for new job betting on stupid degenerate euro and chin basketball on BET 365.. then try to chase with the pens and rangs game under 5 which killed my last 200. account is a 0.01 just so my screen don't go black. GOT to reload tomorrow for nfl and college ball.,
Sports betting is like a drug once you hit a large prize. we feel like gods or champs and then we do wild garbage and messed up bets trying to get larger amounts. will we learn boys? IDK but were all in it to WIN.
still remember when i lost 700 on a game 2 yrs ago with cle had bases loaded 1 out vs the tigers and this bum couldnt score from the 3rd got thrown out my Ms Jackson like he was Griffy or sumthing and ruined my play..
GREAT THREAD BOYZ.. Bol this week with all your bets and may we Beat THA BOOKS
Most i ever won a NFL 14 game football pools in Ontario 22 grand.. off 5 bucks.. felt like the greatest capper in the world..
Most i lost in a day i would say 1700.
today lost bankroll cause i was in training for new job betting on stupid degenerate euro and chin basketball on BET 365.. then try to chase with the pens and rangs game under 5 which killed my last 200. account is a 0.01 just so my screen don't go black. GOT to reload tomorrow for nfl and college ball.,
Sports betting is like a drug once you hit a large prize. we feel like gods or champs and then we do wild garbage and messed up bets trying to get larger amounts. will we learn boys? IDK but were all in it to WIN.
still remember when i lost 700 on a game 2 yrs ago with cle had bases loaded 1 out vs the tigers and this bum couldnt score from the 3rd got thrown out my Ms Jackson like he was Griffy or sumthing and ruined my play..
GREAT THREAD BOYZ.. Bol this week with all your bets and may we Beat THA BOOKS
1) won 3 gs playn baccarat at casino....next day looked into buying rims for my truck (that i didnt need or really want) ...of course the next night i brought a date to v.i.p. lookn good acting rich....u know tge rest right??? gave it all back plus a bonus 500 cause thats all i could take out of the atm...didnt say a word to my date on way home..dropped her off..never went out again. the next day, rim guy phones to confirm and he ended up leaving close to 7 messages on my phone before he gave up. 2) one time in vegas, playn with house money...put 700 on a hand of bj...got an 11..not even sure what dealer was showing...couldnt double fast enuf, on to lose...took my remaining 500 i had left and put it on randy johnson pitchn at home, yes, juice was high, i just wanted to "win" something and kill time...tall prick lost but by that point i saw it coming...well kinda
1) won 3 gs playn baccarat at casino....next day looked into buying rims for my truck (that i didnt need or really want) ...of course the next night i brought a date to v.i.p. lookn good acting rich....u know tge rest right??? gave it all back plus a bonus 500 cause thats all i could take out of the atm...didnt say a word to my date on way home..dropped her off..never went out again. the next day, rim guy phones to confirm and he ended up leaving close to 7 messages on my phone before he gave up. 2) one time in vegas, playn with house money...put 700 on a hand of bj...got an 11..not even sure what dealer was showing...couldnt double fast enuf, on to lose...took my remaining 500 i had left and put it on randy johnson pitchn at home, yes, juice was high, i just wanted to "win" something and kill time...tall prick lost but by that point i saw it coming...well kinda
and the girl i took out that night, it was her birthday. we went from her front door to the casino to vip to parkn lot to her front door....no food or drink or action or entertainment. for some reason that part makes me smile about the otherwise brutal night. there was free rice and stuff in vip but it was over in minutes. but she looked good.
and the girl i took out that night, it was her birthday. we went from her front door to the casino to vip to parkn lot to her front door....no food or drink or action or entertainment. for some reason that part makes me smile about the otherwise brutal night. there was free rice and stuff in vip but it was over in minutes. but she looked good.
I get the limitations to a hedge. the limitations with books and max bets etc. But there also seems to be a sense that hedging at all (limitations or not) is a bad idea. I do not get it,
Presumably you've read and understand the rationale then, right?? It might make sense emotionally to hedge and financially it might be prudent but what Van asks correctly and repeatedly is: why add that bet if you are going to ultimately want to hedge it. The hedge costs you money and you make less than had you left it off the ticket. It's pretty damn simple though I guess still too complex for you.
Quote Originally Posted by mattbrot:
I get the limitations to a hedge. the limitations with books and max bets etc. But there also seems to be a sense that hedging at all (limitations or not) is a bad idea. I do not get it,
Presumably you've read and understand the rationale then, right?? It might make sense emotionally to hedge and financially it might be prudent but what Van asks correctly and repeatedly is: why add that bet if you are going to ultimately want to hedge it. The hedge costs you money and you make less than had you left it off the ticket. It's pretty damn simple though I guess still too complex for you.
Not sure how much I lost in one day. But I am down 1.8k since I started gambling in 2009. But I can easily get it back if I wanted to bet 2k and spot bet at the right time.
Not sure how much I lost in one day. But I am down 1.8k since I started gambling in 2009. But I can easily get it back if I wanted to bet 2k and spot bet at the right time.
2 weeks ago, I came up $1500 at my local bookie. I lost it all on 3 straight bad NBA bets of $500. (Poor bankroll management). I sulked around beating myself up. All I could think about at work was how I messed the money up, and how I would get it back.
1 week later, I deposited $100 into Betonline. subtract the deposit fee, I had say $95 or whatever. (true story) I made all of the right bets. Pre-game picks, Live bets, ml on cavs and Timberwolves. I kept going and came up $3400.
First dumb bet was a lost drive prop against NE. Then seen I was evidently about to lose with Oregon after they were up 10 at half v Washington. To make up for it, I kept making large bets on the game and lost it all by 2 points!
-$3,400 in 1 hour. I'll bounce right back though!
2 weeks ago, I came up $1500 at my local bookie. I lost it all on 3 straight bad NBA bets of $500. (Poor bankroll management). I sulked around beating myself up. All I could think about at work was how I messed the money up, and how I would get it back.
1 week later, I deposited $100 into Betonline. subtract the deposit fee, I had say $95 or whatever. (true story) I made all of the right bets. Pre-game picks, Live bets, ml on cavs and Timberwolves. I kept going and came up $3400.
First dumb bet was a lost drive prop against NE. Then seen I was evidently about to lose with Oregon after they were up 10 at half v Washington. To make up for it, I kept making large bets on the game and lost it all by 2 points!
nflcapper is a liar... he lost over 350k the other day on the nba and ncaa... according to him .. he had hundreds of plays posted at 10 units claiming each unit is 500$... guys full of garbage
nflcapper is a liar... he lost over 350k the other day on the nba and ncaa... according to him .. he had hundreds of plays posted at 10 units claiming each unit is 500$... guys full of garbage
I was nineteen (I didn't know a damn thing about betting sports) and hit 8K one Thursday against my local and felt invincible. So much so that the next day I hit 28K ripping of multiple four and five game nickel parlays not even caring. Called my agent and said I'm done for good, pay me. He says that his backers are going to be pissed so while he has the money to pay me and I will get it at the end of the week, I better not stop playing.
I called my boy asking him what to do. He says he's got a guy in Vegas who gives sure fire plays (it was a bs service play scam) for $500 a pop....that the guy lays huge money at the Vegas books. I said fine we'll stick it to my local even harder. Well the service play he gave out was Curt Schilling (AZ) home to the Padres. I later found out I could have had the line elsewhere for 90 cents cheaper but my local had it at -450. I put 10K on it and watched Schilling get demolished. I was instantly down 7K and only had 3K to my name. Drank a bottle of Jack in 45 minutes while crying the entire time.
About six thousand gambling lessons rolled into three days at 19 years old. Never forgotten a single one of them.
I was nineteen (I didn't know a damn thing about betting sports) and hit 8K one Thursday against my local and felt invincible. So much so that the next day I hit 28K ripping of multiple four and five game nickel parlays not even caring. Called my agent and said I'm done for good, pay me. He says that his backers are going to be pissed so while he has the money to pay me and I will get it at the end of the week, I better not stop playing.
I called my boy asking him what to do. He says he's got a guy in Vegas who gives sure fire plays (it was a bs service play scam) for $500 a pop....that the guy lays huge money at the Vegas books. I said fine we'll stick it to my local even harder. Well the service play he gave out was Curt Schilling (AZ) home to the Padres. I later found out I could have had the line elsewhere for 90 cents cheaper but my local had it at -450. I put 10K on it and watched Schilling get demolished. I was instantly down 7K and only had 3K to my name. Drank a bottle of Jack in 45 minutes while crying the entire time.
About six thousand gambling lessons rolled into three days at 19 years old. Never forgotten a single one of them.
Well my biggest losing day was actually an up day started with about 700 playing video poker. Played about 14 hours straight. Hit two jackpots got up around 7000 dollars then gave 5000 back by the end of the day. Still went home up 2000.
Well my biggest losing day was actually an up day started with about 700 playing video poker. Played about 14 hours straight. Hit two jackpots got up around 7000 dollars then gave 5000 back by the end of the day. Still went home up 2000.
had packers ML +290 vs seahawks risking 2500 to pay roughly 7500. At the end of the night after all the miracles instead of having 10gs in my account was left with a goose egg. Pretty much felt like 10gs was stolen from me
had packers ML +290 vs seahawks risking 2500 to pay roughly 7500. At the end of the night after all the miracles instead of having 10gs in my account was left with a goose egg. Pretty much felt like 10gs was stolen from me
$500 Week 14 this season Bills v Eagles is the most I've lost. Most I've won was $650ish in a Texans upset over the Bengals on Monday night. Missed out on winning a 14k parlay because Paxton Lynch decided to play like a scrub against Auburn in Memphis' bowl game.
$500 Week 14 this season Bills v Eagles is the most I've lost. Most I've won was $650ish in a Texans upset over the Bengals on Monday night. Missed out on winning a 14k parlay because Paxton Lynch decided to play like a scrub against Auburn in Memphis' bowl game.