• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Update on Apache M

    «First Previous 456 ... 91011 Next Last»
    slikstiks99
    DoubleUp4Life
    LONG-TU
    sjewell29
    vanzack
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 26891
    Posts: 275
    «First Previous 456 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 1:00 AM ET #76

    Thank you for all the perspective you've given us Apache.

    You've been an exceptional role model for both young and old. You've shown us how unimportant gambling really is with a well-timed joke, when some of us needed to laugh instead of cry. You've shown us how to carry ourselves with respect and humility. I hope to be as good a man as you someday.

    If God decides it's your time, you will remain in the hearts of family, friends, and the Covers community.

    Semper Fi Kemosabe
    Reply
    Thank you for all the perspective you've given us Apache.

    You've been an exceptional role model for both young and old. You've shown us how unimportant gambling really is with a well-timed joke, when some of us needed to laugh instead of cry. You've shown us how to carry ourselves with respect and humility. I hope to be as good a man as you someday.

    If God decides it's your time, you will remain in the hearts of family, friends, and the Covers community.

    Semper Fi Kemosabe
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 2:37 PM ET #77

    Keep Fighting Brother 

    May you be BLESSED with Fantastic Health 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Keep Fighting Brother 

    May you be BLESSED with Fantastic Health 
     
    LONG-TU
    LONG-TU
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6182
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 3:05 PM ET #78

    Prayers for Apache M here with lots of respects.
    Reply
    Prayers for Apache M here with lots of respects.
     
    sjewell29
    sjewell29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1797
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 3:24 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    Thank you for all the perspective you've given us Apache.

    You've been an exceptional role model for both young and old. You've shown us how unimportant gambling really is with a well-timed joke, when some of us needed to laugh instead of cry. You've shown us how to carry ourselves with respect and humility. I hope to be as good a man as you someday.

    If God decides it's your time, you will remain in the hearts of family, friends, and the Covers community.

    Semper Fi Kemosabe
    So well said, slik.....  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    Thank you for all the perspective you've given us Apache.

    You've been an exceptional role model for both young and old. You've shown us how unimportant gambling really is with a well-timed joke, when some of us needed to laugh instead of cry. You've shown us how to carry ourselves with respect and humility. I hope to be as good a man as you someday.

    If God decides it's your time, you will remain in the hearts of family, friends, and the Covers community.

    Semper Fi Kemosabe
    So well said, slik.....  
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 8:14 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    Thank you for all the perspective you've given us Apache.

    You've been an exceptional role model for both young and old. You've shown us how unimportant gambling really is with a well-timed joke, when some of us needed to laugh instead of cry. You've shown us how to carry ourselves with respect and humility. I hope to be as good a man as you someday.

    If God decides it's your time, you will remain in the hearts of family, friends, and the Covers community.

    Semper Fi Kemosabe

     

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    Thank you for all the perspective you've given us Apache.

    You've been an exceptional role model for both young and old. You've shown us how unimportant gambling really is with a well-timed joke, when some of us needed to laugh instead of cry. You've shown us how to carry ourselves with respect and humility. I hope to be as good a man as you someday.

    If God decides it's your time, you will remain in the hearts of family, friends, and the Covers community.

    Semper Fi Kemosabe

     

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55721
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 8:26 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    Thank you for all the perspective you've given us Apache.

    You've been an exceptional role model for both young and old. You've shown us how unimportant gambling really is with a well-timed joke, when some of us needed to laugh instead of cry. You've shown us how to carry ourselves with respect and humility. I hope to be as good a man as you someday.

    If God decides it's your time, you will remain in the hearts of family, friends, and the Covers community.

    Semper Fi Kemosabe

    +1

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    Thank you for all the perspective you've given us Apache.

    You've been an exceptional role model for both young and old. You've shown us how unimportant gambling really is with a well-timed joke, when some of us needed to laugh instead of cry. You've shown us how to carry ourselves with respect and humility. I hope to be as good a man as you someday.

    If God decides it's your time, you will remain in the hearts of family, friends, and the Covers community.

    Semper Fi Kemosabe

    +1

     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 7:09 PM ET #82

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  
    Reply
    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  
     
    billoch
    billoch
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 508
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 8:51 PM ET #83

    Reply
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 9:42 PM ET #84

    Reply
     
    pjrez
    pjrez
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 4044
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 9:42 PM ET #85

    Reply
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 10:48 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  

    just came across this so sorry to hear about your fathers condition, hope the best for you and your family...your dad is definitely a staple on this board and adds that unique pang of knowledge/wisdom and humor thats hard to find on this forum.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  

    just came across this so sorry to hear about your fathers condition, hope the best for you and your family...your dad is definitely a staple on this board and adds that unique pang of knowledge/wisdom and humor thats hard to find on this forum.   
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:03 PM ET #87

    Reply
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 8:38 AM ET #88

    I will keep your dads avatar for a little while in honor of him.

    Good luck with what is to come.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    I will keep your dads avatar for a little while in honor of him.

    Good luck with what is to come.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 9:13 AM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  




    Every now and then, it doesn't happen too often, you run across another person that has the ability to attract other people with his wit, wisdom, and caring heart.  Your father is that special person.

    So many times I'll be having a bad day and then read something written by your father that will completely lift my spirits.  For some reason once in a while, I don't know why because of my abrasive personality, I get blessed with a Private Message from Kemosabe.  It makes my week.

    You and Judy probably have no idea but there are hundreds maybe thousands of covers members that are keeping thoughts and prayers for your family.

    Yes, your father is that special person.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  




    Every now and then, it doesn't happen too often, you run across another person that has the ability to attract other people with his wit, wisdom, and caring heart.  Your father is that special person.

    So many times I'll be having a bad day and then read something written by your father that will completely lift my spirits.  For some reason once in a while, I don't know why because of my abrasive personality, I get blessed with a Private Message from Kemosabe.  It makes my week.

    You and Judy probably have no idea but there are hundreds maybe thousands of covers members that are keeping thoughts and prayers for your family.

    Yes, your father is that special person.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 10:34 AM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  

    For never having met the man, i am sure feeling a lot of sadness reading this 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  

    For never having met the man, i am sure feeling a lot of sadness reading this 
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 11:06 AM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I will keep your dads avatar for a little while in honor of him.

    Good luck with what is to come.


    Very nice.  


    Thinking about you, Apache.  It's not hard to identify a good person with a big heart....even on a betting forum.  We didn't always agree about everything, but I have a lot of respect for you....and you returned that same favor to the forum.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I will keep your dads avatar for a little while in honor of him.

    Good luck with what is to come.


    Very nice.  


    Thinking about you, Apache.  It's not hard to identify a good person with a big heart....even on a betting forum.  We didn't always agree about everything, but I have a lot of respect for you....and you returned that same favor to the forum.  
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 3:16 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  

    If morphine is now involved, I would definitely say everything you need to say to him immediately, while there is some form of meaningful feedback, however little.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  

    If morphine is now involved, I would definitely say everything you need to say to him immediately, while there is some form of meaningful feedback, however little.  
     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 3:36 PM ET #93

    thanks for the update. Keep us updated.
    Reply
    thanks for the update. Keep us updated.
     
    Jose_Reyes
    Jose_Reyes
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 20468
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 3:40 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:





    Every now and then, it doesn't happen too often, you run across another person that has the ability to attract other people with his wit, wisdom, and caring heart.  Your father is that special person.

    So many times I'll be having a bad day and then read something written by your father that will completely lift my spirits.  For some reason once in a while, I don't know why because of my abrasive personality, I get blessed with a Private Message from Kemosabe.  It makes my week.

    You and Judy probably have no idea but there are hundreds maybe thousands of covers members that are keeping thoughts and prayers for your family.

    Yes, your father is that special person.




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:





    Every now and then, it doesn't happen too often, you run across another person that has the ability to attract other people with his wit, wisdom, and caring heart.  Your father is that special person.

    So many times I'll be having a bad day and then read something written by your father that will completely lift my spirits.  For some reason once in a while, I don't know why because of my abrasive personality, I get blessed with a Private Message from Kemosabe.  It makes my week.

    You and Judy probably have no idea but there are hundreds maybe thousands of covers members that are keeping thoughts and prayers for your family.

    Yes, your father is that special person.




     
    pucku27
    pucku27
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 41530
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 9:50 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  
    god bliss your dad He's a great man.stay strong my friend. Let him know we are all thinking about him.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Hard to post this but I want to keep everyone updated.  They have him on morphine so I know he is in no pain. It is hard to watch my hero just laying there in that bad of shape.  He will open his eyes every now and then but sleeps mostly.  I didn't know how many people thought so much of him till I read all of your posts.  This makes me feel very good that not only was he a great dad he had others just waiting for his jokes and just wondering what he may say next.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for my mom and I.  
    god bliss your dad He's a great man.stay strong my friend. Let him know we are all thinking about him.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55721
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 10:17 PM ET #96

    Reply
     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 8:48 AM ET #97

    Just letting everyone know my father passed away yesterday. He was surrounded by family and friends. He went very peacefully. Thank you for all your kind words and well wishes. It is hard to write this but I will let you know more. I have lost my father, hero, and best friend.
    Reply
    Just letting everyone know my father passed away yesterday. He was surrounded by family and friends. He went very peacefully. Thank you for all your kind words and well wishes. It is hard to write this but I will let you know more. I have lost my father, hero, and best friend.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 8:54 AM ET #98

    So sad..................all I can offer are prayers and condolences. I'll have more to write later.

    Damn.................................
    Reply
    So sad..................all I can offer are prayers and condolences. I'll have more to write later.

    Damn.................................
     
    -29-
    -29-
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 3307
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 9:12 AM ET #99


       It's a very sad day on this board and no one can deny that COVERS will never be quite the same without Apache. I do know that he will NEVER be forgotten among the members that have been here for awhile.


    Reply

       It's a very sad day on this board and no one can deny that COVERS will never be quite the same without Apache. I do know that he will NEVER be forgotten among the members that have been here for awhile.


     
     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 9:12 AM ET #100

     
    Gotta go pee!
    Reply
     
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 456 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,107
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,775
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,843
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 370
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,960
    • MLB Playoffs 17,054
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,646
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Trump's legacy? 33,966
    • Happening just recently . . . 37,140

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.