Update on Apache M
now that's a true degenerate and i'm saying that with the utmost respect and with a smile. stay strong jcm and best wishes to apache.
now that's a true degenerate and i'm saying that with the utmost respect and with a smile. stay strong jcm and best wishes to apache.
Please send along my best to your dad.
The longer you stay around a posting community like this, the more you realize that there are real people here with real issues.
I hope everything works out for him.
![]()
Please send along my best to your dad.
The longer you stay around a posting community like this, the more you realize that there are real people here with real issues.
I hope everything works out for him.
![]()
The following line has to be one of, if not, the most epic line ever on Covers....
He is still wanting me to make a few bets for him so he has something to watch at night on tv.......
Prayers and well wishes to you and your family. Hopefully he recovers and come on here and sees this thread.
The following line has to be one of, if not, the most epic line ever on Covers....
He is still wanting me to make a few bets for him so he has something to watch at night on tv.......
Prayers and well wishes to you and your family. Hopefully he recovers and come on here and sees this thread.
They are sending him home today. I got a phone call from the drs this morning and he took a bad turn for the worse. He is coming home and hospice is coming in so his last time on this earth are comfortable.
They are sending him home today. I got a phone call from the drs this morning and he took a bad turn for the worse. He is coming home and hospice is coming in so his last time on this earth are comfortable.
A Prayer Addressed To The Mountain Spirits (Apache) Mountain Spirit, leader of the Mountain Spirits, your body is holy. By means of it, make him well again. Make his body like your own. Make him strong again. He wants to get up with all of his body. For that reason, he is performing this ceremony, Do that which he has asked of you. Long ago, it seems you restored someone's legs and eyes for them. This has been said. In the same way, make him free again from disease. That is why I am speaking to you. As I Walk with Beauty As I walk, as I walk The universe is walking with me In beauty it walks before me In beauty it walks behind me In beauty it walks below me In beauty it walks above me Beauty is on every side As I walk, I walk with Beauty.
A Prayer Addressed To The Mountain Spirits (Apache) Mountain Spirit, leader of the Mountain Spirits, your body is holy. By means of it, make him well again. Make his body like your own. Make him strong again. He wants to get up with all of his body. For that reason, he is performing this ceremony, Do that which he has asked of you. Long ago, it seems you restored someone's legs and eyes for them. This has been said. In the same way, make him free again from disease. That is why I am speaking to you. As I Walk with Beauty As I walk, as I walk The universe is walking with me In beauty it walks before me In beauty it walks behind me In beauty it walks below me In beauty it walks above me Beauty is on every side As I walk, I walk with Beauty.
Thank you all for your kind words and support. I will keep you updated as time goes on. I really appreciate the prayer goose but still keep asking myself why. I know god has a plan but I was not ready for this to be it. I know it is for my own selfish reasons that I do not want him to go. Damn cancer! He still is mentally there but the body is shutting down. I keep asking him if he hurts and he says no. I just hope for his and my family's sake that he doesn't linger on and suffer. Thank you all again for the prayers and getting enjoyment out of the same jokes I have heard over and over for my 41 years. God bless you all!
Absolutely... No one should be kept on beyond reason... The problem is the definition of reason... I believe quality of life is paramount...
Thank you all for your kind words and support. I will keep you updated as time goes on. I really appreciate the prayer goose but still keep asking myself why. I know god has a plan but I was not ready for this to be it. I know it is for my own selfish reasons that I do not want him to go. Damn cancer! He still is mentally there but the body is shutting down. I keep asking him if he hurts and he says no. I just hope for his and my family's sake that he doesn't linger on and suffer. Thank you all again for the prayers and getting enjoyment out of the same jokes I have heard over and over for my 41 years. God bless you all!
Absolutely... No one should be kept on beyond reason... The problem is the definition of reason... I believe quality of life is paramount...
They are sending him home today. I got a phone call from the drs this morning and he took a bad turn for the worse. He is coming home and hospice is coming in so his last time on this earth are comfortable.
They are sending him home today. I got a phone call from the drs this morning and he took a bad turn for the worse. He is coming home and hospice is coming in so his last time on this earth are comfortable.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
